[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that he's a Frontier Brain, who the fuck runs the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Sun_Moon_Blue.png (368KB, 532x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Blue.png
368KB, 532x1280px
Now that he's a Frontier Brain, who the fuck runs the Viridian City Gym?
>>
>>31252979
>Now that he's a Frontier Brain
?
>>
>>31253003
He's the boss of the Battle Tree alongside Red. Their titles are "Battle Legend" but it's still the same rank as Frontier Brains.
>>
>>31252979
Silver.
>>
>>31253081
this
>>
>>31253081
Was going to post this.
Gold/Ethan is on Mt. Silver
>>
>>31253081
This would be awesome.
>>
>>31253025
I'm pretty sure they're just there on vacation.
>>
>>31253280

No, blue says they were called upon to be the bosses of the tree.
>>
>>31253289
Kinda anti-climactic for two of the most recognizable trainers in the Pokemon universe to be Battle Tree bosses from now on.
>>
>>31253345
I guess, but they'll probably show up in other places too. Kinda wish the Battle Tree was cooler to show that this place is owned by the most famous trainers in the world, and that you aren't going to get to them easily. That would probably involve coming up with a cooler aesthetic than a tree, but they deserve it.
>>
File: GReALac.png (3KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
GReALac.png
3KB, 240x160px
>>31253289
Implying that any text read on a Battle Facility is canon.
>>
OP is a retard.
>>
>>31253442
At least the tree aesthetic was more appealing than the maison
>>
>>31252979
It's likely he left his position, but I'm 100% sure he isn't a "Brain". For one, there are no Brains of Battle Tree. They were just invited to try things out.
>>
We'll find out in the sequel when the protagonist takes on the Kanto league. Please Gamefreak
>>
>>31253501

He says it just outside the tree.
>>
>>31253640
That's true, but I was hoping something that looked a little more unique or something that stood out more. The PWT and some battle facilities at the Frontier come to mind.
>>
>>31253790
>he wants to go to Kanto for a third time
for fuck's sake
>>
>>31253081
Yeah, I agree. Fitting way to wrap his story.
>>
>>31253850
>he thinks he won't see Kanto anymore
>>
>>31253860
>We'll never see Silver again

God dammit.
>>
>>31253850
It's not like they couldn't change the region somewhat to make it more interesting considering how long it's been in-universe.
>>
Being champion mst be boring as fuck

No wonder why cynthia decided to visit unova and alola right after being defeated by the sinnoh main character same for steven

i think lance is the only one that kinda likes the job
>>
>>31254186

I'm sure that lore wise, they only stay in their chambers when a challenger is present and them always being there is just for gameplay purposes.
>>
>>31252979
Leaf obviously
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.