[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No matter how many times I click Not interested, it keeps coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: screenshot_00001.png (47KB, 373x105px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_00001.png
47KB, 373x105px
No matter how many times I click Not interested, it keeps coming fucking back.

MAKE IT STOP.
>>
>golisop sword dance op
wtf, this is some serius next level cancer
>>
File: disgust.png (146KB, 228x265px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
146KB, 228x265px
>>31251181
>Swords Dance
>with Emergency Exit
I thought all the 4chan sets were a joke. Is he really this retarded?
>>
>>31251181
Hmm I never get recommended those videos, maybe you should stop watching them after you click not interested
>>
>>31251238
>I thought all the 4chan sets were a joke.
goodra and wailord actually happened, you know
>>
>>31251181
>use Swords Dance
>get hit
>switch out automatically
>"OP"
???
>>
>>31251238
They're jokes because he did them first.
>>
>>31251181
>clear watch history
>clear search history
>???
>profit
>>
>>31251181
Not interested, why? Prompts, press I don't like this channel.

Thank me later.
>>
>>31251412
I don't get that prompt but I'll try >>31251372

I've just watched him ONCE see how he was like and hated it.
>>
>>31251181
Damn, of Verlis says so we should be seeing it at the top of OU or VGC this year.
>>
Belly Drum Golisopod when?
>>
File: hold up.jpg (27KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
27KB, 321x322px
>>31253354
If you set up your EVs right Belly Drum will do 49.9% of your health instead of 50%
>>
>>31251412
That only works on the main page. The fucker still shows up on the sidebar if you watch any pokémon video, not necessarily his.

Just get the blocking add-on, OP.
>>
>>31251181
>Golsop + sword dance = OP

the only way this can be, is with shinotic or smeargle and spotlight and follow me and them, just... tapu lele, just tapu lele fuck the strategy... or with darkray scope lents and really luck you can sleep all oponents and... tapu koko and tapu fini...

now i really interesting how he/she really belive that bullshit, maybe he/she has a good point but for the most probably case, sir/ma'am you bait me
>>
>>31254952
FUCKING CLIC BAIT, GOODDAMIT

i see the first 10 seconds and was two autistic player taking all the bad choices. and was a single 3 vs 3, not useful in vgc or smogon. Not useful for fucking nobody.
>>
>>31251181
I'm guessing it just shows that one replay battle where that guy 6-0 the other guy with only golisopod on his team?
>>
>Recomendado para ti
Pendejo
>>
File: file.png (295KB, 637x421px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
295KB, 637x421px
>>31251238
>>
>>31254952
I actually used this once on the VGC ladder with a Tapu Lele with skill swap and a Golisopod on my side, and an Oranguru and a slow attacker on their side.
It serves to fuck over trick room teams since Golisopod uses swords dance first turn, and since Lele would be faster than the bulky attacker and Oranguru, she'd be able to skill swap without much issue. With trick room activated, Golisopod becomes one of the fastest attackers I have and proceeds to 1hko/heal itself with leech seed.
It's very niche and incidental but it kind of works if I see an obvious Trick Room setup coming
>>
>>31255019
The last competition was a single 3 vs 3. But still, running sword dance in Golisopod is stupid.
>>
File: file.png (97KB, 629x149px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
97KB, 629x149px
>>
ok, faggots, this treat is now a Golisopod general
and this how you can used this piece of shit

for smogon fags
- Fucking Adamant with Sitrus Berry or Asault Vest
- evs in life and attack
- Moveset: aqua jet, sucker punch, first imprison, and razon shell

for vcg fags
- brave to "maybe fuck the oponent" with assault vest
- evs in attack and his best defense
- moveset, leech life, liquidation and other powerfull moves, but aniting with priority
- partner: a ribombee timid with speed swap and shiel dust.

first turn, ribombee used speed swap with golispod, golisopod attack and if ribombee still alive, just used speed swap with a oponent's pokemon and presto. A golisopod at last maybe usefull
>>
>>31255303
I'm actually laughing at this mockery of a strategy
>>
>>31255218
>Porygon2 used Thunderbolt!
>>
>>31255411
But anon, after 5 turns Fury Cutter will do more than ONE STAB attack!
>>
>>31255504
but anon betwen, curse, amnesia and fury cutter you spend seven or ten turns, even celesteela can be killed with seven or ten turns of does nothing
>>
>>31255602
You're just jealous you didn't come up with it first.
>>
>>31255622
maybe, but i'm still has right and you know it
>>
>>31255473
It still works reasonably well against them, since even a thunderbolt wouldn't 1hko it and 2+ leech life would do enough to heal it. Or maybe the opponents I fought were just really stupid
>>
File: 1271273382170.jpg (39KB, 657x573px) Image search: [Google]
1271273382170.jpg
39KB, 657x573px
>>31255504
protect says hello
taunt says denied
haze denies you your $200 & you can't pass go
and roar/dragon tail/whirlwind gets you deported
>>
>>31255411
Well anon, if you want you could've used his alternative to Fury Cutter, Bullet Seed
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.