[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Guzzlord. Guzzlord is absolute trash, despite being the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Guzzlord.png (909KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
Guzzlord.png
909KB, 1280x948px
This is Guzzlord. Guzzlord is absolute trash, despite being the last and scariest Ultra Beast. It's on the same level of shit as Incineroar and Crabominable. Say something nice to it.
>>
Your tongues are handsome!

You are the event horizon my love cannot escape!

Your yellow lipstick complements your dashing aquamarine eyes and mouth!
>>
File: Evil.png (122KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
Evil.png
122KB, 636x477px
You look like a giant, angry Whiscash and are about as useful as one.

Which is to say not much. But hey, at least you aren't Litten, they fucked that guy's shit up. Which must hurt even more, seeing as people had expectations for him.

No such thing for you. I always saw you as the humongous garbage bag you are.
>>
File: 1478353063073.png (194KB, 460x651px) Image search: [Google]
1478353063073.png
194KB, 460x651px
>shit as Incineroar
>Implying Incineroar is absolute garbage with it's HA
Anon, the only shitmon/iffy starter this gen is Decidueye.
>>
Guzzlord looks cute if you drop a bean.
>>
Best UB by design. Karenfag here so I'll use it anyway
>>
File: 1477506925819.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477506925819.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I liked you when I thought you were the final boss.
>>
>>31249808
>arcanine
>>
File: 1481776791974.jpg (126KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481776791974.jpg
126KB, 750x600px
>>31249458
>on the same level of shit as Incineroar
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1460613060584.png (259KB, 358x339px) Image search: [Google]
1460613060584.png
259KB, 358x339px
You're a great Assault Vest Pokemon, Guzzlord.
It's cool that you can either be physical or special and you have the movepool to support each spectrum.
I like Baton-Passing Z-Purify and multiple Curses to you on Battle Spot.
Your design and concept is really neat!
I hope you have a good day and eat lots of tasty snacks, Guzzlord.
>>
i restarted my game just so i could kill you time and time again to get quick exp on my mons
>>
>>31249458
you look like shit but at least you're not lickilicky
>>
Nah, I think Buzzwole would be the scariest to actually encounter in real life, basically all of them are higher than Guzzlord except the Moon exclusives.

Lack of expressive face does wonders.
>>
>>31249808
>being retarded
Decidueye is the strongest starter of this gen, since it's insanely versatile, has an useful ability, fantastic niche with trapping moves, good stats distribution, massive movepool (whereas Incineshit and Primashit are one-trick ponies) and great resistances and immunities.

Decidueye may not be OU, but Incineshit and Primashit has nothing on Decidueye.
>>
>>31251136
Primarina is higher tiered than Decidueye
>>
>>31249458
You look cute when you're happy or sad
>>
>>31251136
>Decidueye may not be OU
Wow, you're making progress.
>>
>>31251136
It's not. And its HA does nothing to improve it. Incineroar gets intimidate, which turns it into a bulky pivot, Primarina has good typing, and water Hyper voice shits on most fire types trying to set up.
The owl first and foremost is a grass-type which means it has shit stab, its movepool isn't spectacular, nor does it have the speed or offensive stats to take advantage of what it does get. Spirit Shackle as a trap is extremely ineffective and traps don't pass with baton pass. It's completely shit in singles, due to the baton pass ban in UU, which makes its only niche as a spinblocker/defogger, which is retarded when you consider that defog gets rid of traps on your opponent's side as well.
tl;dr: It's a archetypical grass-starter. It wishes it can be Venusaur, but it will never be.
>>
>>31251136
In fairness, not exactly true. As far as basing starters on pre-champion use (non meta) I felt like Decideye offered the least versatility. Based on level up and TM moves, my Decideye kept HP Ground the whole way. If you gave the starters 4 attacking moves, at best (no HP) you have Grass, Flying, Ghost, and Steel. With Inciniroar, you get Fire, Dark, Fighting, and Dragon. Primarina, probably Water, Fairy, Ice, and Psychic. I hate how feminine it is, but Primarina would be my choice.
>>
>>31251136
literally every single decidueye I've ever fought died without contributing to the team at all. If you want a bulky grass gen 7 mon use Bulu. (or Tsareena)
>>
>>31249808
Congratulalions on waiting months just to be an Inferior Arcanine, while looking like shit forever
>>
>>31252767
Inferior Arcanine doesn't need Baton Pass to be UU
>>
>>31252786
It sure wishes it had priority, recovery, a halfway decent speed tier, or no weakness to the extremely commom fighting-moves.

But hey, you get to ignore the enemy's stat boosts! Nevermind that literally no one boosts defenses other than the rare BP teams
>>
File: no bueno.jpg (681KB, 1050x1359px) Image search: [Google]
no bueno.jpg
681KB, 1050x1359px
>>31249458
>>
>>31249458
You're a total bromon, top tier design and lore. It's okay that you're not even remotely viable, because you add some nice flavor to Alola.
>>
>>31252816
>Priority
It gets sucker punch
>Recovery
It gets boosted Leech Life
>Extremely common fighting moves
It's like I can't switch out if I don't think I can balk a fighting move investing in bulk is the incineroar build, and it tanks fairly well
But go use your inferior spinblocker/defogger. At least it has roost.
>>
>>31251136
Primarina's the strongest. Yes, it's slow and dies in one physical hit, but it hits really, really hard. Incineroar and Decidueye are about even once Incineroar gets its HA.
>>
>>31249458

Even tho you're trash, I still like you.

Hope you get slack off or recover in the next games.
>>
>>31249458
You have a niche with a Bulky AV set, and can usually force a trade with anything not running Play Rough.
>>
>>31251136
Are all owlcucks this delusional?
>>
>>31253106
>It gets sucker punch
I'm so sorry anon

>It gets boosted Leech Life
Tell me how that non-Stab Bug move resisted by over half the metagame works out

>It's like I can't switch out if I don't think I can balk a fighting move investing in bulk is the incineroar build, and it tanks fairly well
ANy and all balk goed down fairly quick thanks to nospeed and commom weaknesses
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.