[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ash gets kissed once by Serena >T-THEY'RE AN OFFICIAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Ash gets kissed once by Serena
>T-THEY'RE AN OFFICIAL COUPLE GUISE!!!

wew
>>
>caring about cartoon charterers being in love

wew
>>
all amourshoppers are confirmed to be autistic this is common knowledge
>>
>Shippers
>Ever not being autistic faggots grasping at the smallest straws

Serena got replaced by the next soulless automaton, I mean girl, as it happens every time. Nothing means anything in the anime, it's just a big advertisement.
>>
File: 1483610781769.png (185KB, 252x332px) Image search: [Google]
1483610781769.png
185KB, 252x332px
Pic related is true OTP.
Alive and well.
>>
>>31247455
First of all, Serena has a whole lot more going for her, with even being forced into Ash's past and getting a kiss, while other girls barely got handholding.
Second of all, fuck off back to /padt/,
Third, kill yourself.
>>
>>31247455
I am pretty sure Ash got several kisses during those 20 years.
>>
>>31247636
Stay austistic
>>
>>31247636
>forced

are you fucking retarded? The writers literally planned to have her in his past since not much is known about Ash's past aside from being rivals with Gary. Just kill yourself, like right now
>>
>>31247636
>fuck off back to /padt/
We don't want him, you can keep him.
>>
>>31247721
From what I remember:
>Team Rocket, in disguise
>Latias, in a movie
>Melody in a movie

And all of them in the cheek.
>>
File: serena kiss.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serena kiss.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>31247455
>Getting trigger over the fact best girl won

It's been 3 months. Let it go
>>
The interview has already btfo any other pairing, both in the past and future. No need to make these b8 threads out of your butthurt.
>>
>Always thought that from all relationships, Ash and Serena were the closest of them all
>Never really was a shipper of anything in the entire series and neither do I even care about this specific couple, even if there were hints shown in the XYZ series

>Fast forward to reading a interview about that one kissing scene
>Forcefully being teared apart from each other by using the escalator and the kiss did happen, but was not shown because of the specific audience the anime was for

Ouch. I'm kinda interpreting that as something that COULD have happened, but won't, unless they change their minds in the near future. It's like people are trying to give Ash all these sort of crushes, but kind of feels hopeless in the end since Ash just jumps from region to region. Kind of why I never did bother with shipping in these series at all, because it doesn't exactly feel like that's what Ash wants, but rather, he just wants to improve as a trainer both for himself and his mons, even if it means losing at some times, because you can't always win and you need to acknowledge your failures in order to improve.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.