[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude trying to destory alola's traditions and culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: C1YbTt-UAAIF-m5.png (553KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
C1YbTt-UAAIF-m5.png
553KB, 700x900px
>Dude trying to destory alola's traditions and culture instead of embracing them
How is he a good guy again?
>>
At least he isn't the Masked Royal
>>
KEKui will be the villain for Prism/Stars

Masked Royal is revealed to be Hau's missing father
>>
Finally
>>
>>31244815
That's a hot picture
>>
>>31244815
They were too distracted with his abs
>>
>>31244815
Alola's culture is a joke anyway, let's be real here.
>>
I would see your point if they were replacing the trails with gyms or something, but all he really did was help make a fancy building for people who finish the island challenge to fight in
>>
no one seems to have a problem with it anyways, they have it coming to them.
>>
>>31244815
Blame Lance
he's the only who influenced him to build a league in the first place
>>
>>31245234
Considering it's Red and Blue come to Alola it seems more likely to me it was one of them that probably influenced him. Unless there was something in the game that I missed
>>
>>31245207
This, it's stated somewhere that one has to rematch all the Kahunas at the end of the island challenge anyways. The League is just a fresh coat of paint on an old tradition.
>>
>>31245295
It just depends on if all the construction sites you see around alola are meant to be future gyms or not.
Until then it's headcanon.
>>
>>31245302
It'll most likely be gyms
I mean, what else is it going to be?
>>
>>31244815
WOO KANTO LMAO

he got mind broken
>>
He isn't destroying it, but rather trying to incorporate it with what he saw in Kanto. He likes the idea of a professional league and works hard to create the trial/gym combo we see in Lunar and Solar.
>>
>>31245320
It wouldn't be the first time they've fucked with us by having construction sites that lead to nothing in later games. I guess you could argue the first time it was more for demonstrating how pokemon are used by people outside of battling with that machop (in Veridian I think?), but it still kind of annoyed me as a kid
>>
Kukui is super boring and super bland so yeah, nothing he does is bad because he is just here for marketing.
>>
>>31245302
>Until then it's headcanon.
Until then OP's statement is headcanon.
>>
>>31246032
Eh I liked him
He's pretty decent for a professor and the writing was mostly went to Lillie
>>
>>31246066
He's just too perfect, it makes him boring. He doesn't even have an actual personality, he is just as much of a boring workaholic as his wife his.
>>
>>31244815
Masked Royal confirmed gentrifier.
>>
>>31245274
He mentions that he went to Kanto and got his shit pushed in by some Dragon-spamming faggot with a cape.

There's exactly two people in the entirety of Pokemon that could be, and one of them's a female.
>>
>>31246152
Technically it could be any Dagon trainer that was in Kanto at the time, because they all wear capes.
>>
>>31246170
I think he also mentioned getting to the actual endgame of the League, but I could be mistaken.
>>
>>31246170
He mentioned the elite four though and refered to the trainer he lost to as a guy
So yeah it's definitely Lance
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.