[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was only 10 years old when I played Diamond and Pearl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
I was only 10 years old when I played Diamond and Pearl when they came out.
>>
>>31242520
Holy fuck im old. What was it like? Were you aware of earlier mons? What were your thoughts on non gen4 mons? Did lots of kids play in the underground or was pokemon considered for babies?

Its weird to realize that in the future this franchise could go on until all current gens are nearly forgotten. Red and Blue has already become the Steamboat Willy of pokemon
>>
>>31242520
i think i was too, turning 21 soon
>>31242690
not OP but I started with Sapphire and Crystal around the same time and my older cousins showed me Red and Blue when I was really young. Always watched the anime and collected cards so I was well aware of gen wun. I loved all gen 4 pokemon.

Once DP came out the craze kinda fizzled out, but a decent amount friends played them with me. It was around BW when i stopped and came back with XY
>>
>>31242520
same pal. i was in like 4th or 5th grade when they came out
>>31242690
not op but in a similar boat. i started playing in gen 1 when i was only 2 and then when gen 2 came out i still played them all. i personally never discriminated against different gens i loved all the pokemon equally. not too many people i knew back in school when gen 4 was releasing played besides me and a few other kids
>>
>>31242520
I was in 4th grade
They were the first Pokemon games I had gotten on release day and continue that tradition today
>>
I remember being 6 when Red and Blue came out over here. I was a total dumbass and couldn't figure out how to save because I hadn't played any videogames before so I just kept playing from the beginning over and over until I figured it out
>>
>>31242520
I was 8, I dont remember pokemon before it

Im born in 1999 (which is legal now)
>>
>>31242690
A lot of kids (myself included) got into the series earlier than 10, at around like age 5-6. So many of the 10 year olds playing the Gen 4 games were probably 'intermediate' in terms of series knowledge.

I played Diamond/Pearl when I was 11, so it was my first year of middle school. People were a lot more low key about it, but a lot of them generally still played and occasionally discussed shit. Ironically enough I was considering dropping Pokemon before D/P came out because the 3-4 year gap between R/S and D/P had me thinking that they werent going to create any new Pokemon. Of course, I'm now posting on the Pokemon board of a Malaysian Cave Painting website, so it's funny how things work out.
>>
>>31242520
I was 31
>>
>>31245185
Oyaji pls.
>>
>>31242690
>Were you aware of earlier mons?

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.