[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally get to the Elite 4 after putting it off >Beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6836.png (106KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6836.png
106KB, 400x240px
>Finally get to the Elite 4 after putting it off
>Beat everybody, including Kukui
>Have to fight Tapu Koko without saving

Can I just knock him out and come fight him later or do I have to keep soft resetting and beating Kukui again and again until I get a good nature?
>>
>>31242078
You can knock him out and fight him later.
>>
>>31242078

Yes you can knock him out. You just have to beat the E4 again if you want him to respawn.
>>
>>31242078
You can ko the tapus, but have to beat the E4 to make them reappear I think
>>
Yeah you can ko him and go back to his shrine after the credits without having to fight the e4 again.
>>
>>31242089
>You just have to beat the E4 again if you want him to respawn.
You don't even have to do that. Tapu Koko reappears automatically the first time. If you knock him out again, or knock out any of the other Tapus, you have to fight the E4 to make them appear again.
>>
Thank you! That is a relief. Very poor design choice on the Development team's part though.
>>
I just used the master ball on my tapu koko, he was one of my favourites since he was revealed so it seemed right.

And necrozma only took 6 ultra balls
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.