[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game Freak will never, EVER let the protagonist return because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 148601053431.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
148601053431.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>Game Freak will never, EVER let the protagonist return because then they would have to canonize one of them and risk alienating their audience, you will never see them again, you will NEVER reunite with them.
>But it's okay Lillie, 'cause I'm always here for you.. woo!
>>
>>31240219
>woo
>picture is of Hau
>>woo
Holy shit Kukui confirmed cuck KING
>>
>>31240219
A compromise like making them both canon as twins? Or most likely making whichever protag is most popular the canon one.
>>
>>31240219
It's easy, all the males are canon, there.
>>
>>31240219
If you do it like RSE or XY where both protagonists exist in the same universe, you can bring both back as long as you don't specify which one did what.
>>
>>31240219
>male protag returns in one version
>female protag returns in the other version

It's like /vp/ doesn't even think before posting...
>>
>>31240219
Or they can both exist, one in the regular world and one is the alternate world where you get Cosmog. Both get their own Lilie and Gladion.
>>
the SM protag gender is the same as the one you choose
>>
>>31240219
This image is disgusting and triggering me. This is not my otp.
I'm against racemixing of this caliber.
>>
>>31240797
Why? Hau is shit, Lillie is shit. Fits perfectly
>>
File: Ashe.jpg (367KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ashe.jpg
367KB, 1200x1600px
they can just do the same thing mega man zx advent did

if you play as a girl then the protagonist that returns is a boy and vice versa
>>
>>31240219
Why? Hilbert and Hilda ALMOST made it. They were removed just because it didn't fit the story.
What makes you so sure they can't just have another protagonist return?

>>31240912
That's a shit idea. People who like playing as male will be forced to use female just to see the character they previously used.
>>
File: Lillie and manlet.jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie and manlet.jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
I like how the artist made Hau taller just because he's a guy even though it's the opposite in the game
>>
>>31240823
Bad bait desu
>>
File: eih4ppncyqkt6hxc7mx0.png (105KB, 244x500px) Image search: [Google]
eih4ppncyqkt6hxc7mx0.png
105KB, 244x500px
>>31240219
>B-but where's my female Red??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.