[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I losing my mind or some shit? Didn't Pelipper have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1474747527556.jpg (55KB, 540x374px) Image search: [Google]
1474747527556.jpg
55KB, 540x374px
Am I losing my mind or some shit? Didn't Pelipper have a middle evolution?

I swear on my life I remember seeing one in Emerald when I was younger.
>>
>>31237409
yeah it did
>>
>>31237409
The hell are you talking about? Wingull goes directly to Pelipper.

Do describe what's the 'middle evolution' that you saw though.
>>
>>31237409
It did, but it got retconned
>>
>>31237409
Its evo method only worked with RSE but became incompatible when night/day cycle returned for DPPt and after so it was just removed instead and went straight to Pelipper
>>
>>31237409
you were correct about that
>>
Wingull evolves into Pelipper and that's where it ends, it's how its always been.
>>
>>31237409
I'll answer your question with another one.
Are you ready to lose your life, anon?
>>
I remember it too. Pretty sure they got rid of it though.
>>
>>31237467
There was no middle evolution. It's always been two crappy birds in that family
>>
>>31237484
what did he mean by this
>>
>>31237467
I remember it having small throat pouch, the sleekness of Wingull and a rounded head similar to Pelipper. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but I have this image in my head of a trainer using one that's so vivid.
>>
>>31237502
It had a controversy in japan because of some obscure nippon sexual taboo so it got retconned out plus the incompatibilities mentioned above
>>
>>31237525
I want to believe. Is it a merged Lusamine situation, i.e. you see it but can't actually use it?
>>
>>31237502
This is an obvious case of the Mandela effect
>>
>All these people from the "Wingull-Pelipper second evo" universe
>Probably people from the "Black-tipped tail Pikachu" universe somewhere too
>no-one from my universe
I just want to get back to my timeline where Ultra Beasts was the original franchise and Pokemon were the 7th Iteration gimmicks
>tfw it's gonna be years until they add my bros Galixicut, Testostercrown and Eldriftch
>they're only NOW getting to route 1 shitmons like Nihilego and Pheromosa
>>
File: pellypeer.jpg (24KB, 599x384px) Image search: [Google]
pellypeer.jpg
24KB, 599x384px
>>31237502
Are any of these similar?
>>
ok i can get behind the weird thing about pikachu's tail

But wingull never had a middle evolution, it's an early pokemon in the shittiest region, you must be high op
>>
>>31237409
yeah, it was called Pelistorm
>>
Wingull > Berensquall > Pelipper

Not to be confused with Berenstorm from the shit universe
>>
wingull > pelistorm > pelipper
>>
I could have sworn Heracross had an evolution in gen 4 that came out with HGSS that looked like M-Heracross basically but with the forked horns... I think I was confusing it with the kabutarimon line
>>
>>31237861
Huh, well there you go. I guess I was browsing a Fakemon thread and the design stuck with me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.