[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rainbow as codename for Sun and Moon >Necrozma >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 02e.png (634KB, 1123x984px) Image search: [Google]
02e.png
634KB, 1123x984px
>Rainbow as codename for Sun and Moon
>Necrozma
>The only hack rom by gets shut down by Nintendo in these 20 years
>Alola Friend Online Competition confirm that the Ultra Beasts and the Tapus aren't legendarys, but Necrozma is
>Another Necrozma form speculation

C'mon guys, the next game will not be Rainbow, Stars or even Eclipse.

The next game will be called Pokémon Prism
>>
They specially say no "Special" Pokemon. What that seems to mean is Legendary, but why bother changing the description from Legendary to Special?
>>
File: 7710-073-62279219.jpg (15KB, 320x155px) Image search: [Google]
7710-073-62279219.jpg
15KB, 320x155px
and I almost forgot that img
>>
File: necrozma close.png (45KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma close.png
45KB, 320x192px
>>
>>31235536
>The only hack rom by gets shut down by Nintendo in these 20 years
Uranium
>>
>>31235700
not a romhack
>>
File: 1483627207153.gif (378KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483627207153.gif
378KB, 200x200px
Prism puts you in Kanto so Lilliefags can get their conclusion and full circle with pandering that still won't end because GameFreak believes Kanto pandering = sales, and postgame has you going to Alola after hearing about it from her because the Alola League is finally complete, Gym Leaders and all.
>>
File: swb5hZ.png (201KB, 862x671px) Image search: [Google]
swb5hZ.png
201KB, 862x671px
>Pokemon Prism
>You and Lillie play the flutes of the Sun and Moon together
>Nebby evolves into either Solgaleo or Lunala depending on whether or not it's day or night
>Go go into Ultra Space, fight Lusamine, kick her butt
>Lillie asks Nebby to help
>Nebby appears, ready to unfuse them
>Then... it happens
>A beam of light strikes Nebby from behind
>Holyshitwhatthefuck.jpg
>Necormza floats behind them all, including the struck down Nebby
>Suddenly, it strikes Lusamine down, defusing her
>Necrozma becomes bathed in light, while tearing itself apart, violently
>Until nothing but a few shards remain
>Suddenly, all of Ultra Space begins to shake violently
>Necrozma begins to rise, rearranging itself to become the Dragon it once was
>Everyone escapes from it's wrath in Ultra Space
>It escapes as well
>Necrozma goes and fights the Tapus and beats them, as it did in legend years ago
>Now, Necrozma, leading the Tapus and the Ultra Beasts, begins to spread his wrath across all of Alola, intending to fuse it with Ultra Space
>Lillie is terrified at the new horrors that await her region
>But you know what you have to do
>Go all around Alola, collecting each and every cell you can
>All wild pokemon encounters are now replaced with Uncatchable Ultra Beast Encounters.
>The Tapus are guarding the four core cells
>You beat them all and are brought to Necrozma
>It all leads to this
>The final Core, the last cell, sits before you
>you collect it and are able to summon Zygarde complete
>>
>>31235827

>They pander to Kanto
>Sales keep improving

Yeah, real smart decision to stop.
>>
>>31235859
I'm not saying they'll ever stop pandering, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to complain.
>>
>>31235855

The legend is referring to Solgaleo/Lunala. And you really lost me at uncatchable UB encounters. There's really no reason why you wouldn't be able to unless it's at Aether Paradise or they planted one of their devices at a location.
>>
>>31235595
• All Mythical and Legendary Pokémon are not allowed.

Source: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/173540c6-ac2a-4d47-b5db-b9a2a197607e
>>
>>31235905
The entire thing isn't very logical, but they could make any excuse to not catch things honestly. It's not like you can catch anything in the dungeons before the totems or even the totems themselves either.
>>
>>31236081

No, it's because you're told not to catch anything in there yet. If you wanted to pass a trial you'd damn well better do what you're told.
>>
>>31235536
People seem to completely shit out of their heads that there is a canon term know as sublegendary which includes the Kanto Birds, Dogs, The Regis, The Lake Trio, The Genies, and more recently, Type: Null and Sylvally, the Tapu, and the UBS. The Pokedex even acknowledges this by giving them a unique, greenish background
>>
>>31235905
The Ultra Beast side quest with Looker would most likely still be there, just for this portion of the game, they're uncatchable. Kinda like the one battle with Nihilego.
>>
>>31235679
>face made of 6 different colored fragments on each side
>6
>not 7
>no yellow on right side
>no blue on left
one fucking job gamefreak
>>
>>31235700
retardoubles
>>
>>31236330
>what are eyes
>>
>>31236272

Reason for the Nihilego not able to be captured was because Aether has a device in the facility that prevents capturing.
>>
>>31235536
The next games are Pokemon Solar and Lunar. Rainbow refers to the new forms introduced to the box legendaries. These rainbow forms are a result of necrozma and his new form in these games.
>>
Tapu's and UB's are their own lines.

>Legendaries
>Mythicals
>Tapu's
>Ultra Beasts

We may expect more in the future, who knows? I can see there being 8 Tapu's in Total.
>>
Can someone explain the difference between legendary and mythical and some examples of each
They sound like the same fucking word
>>
>>31237545

Fuck off.
>>
>>31235664
obrigado for the language friendly img
>>
>>31237610
I'm just telling it as it is anon no need to get worked up about it.
>>
>>31237560
And what about type null and silvally?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170105-180959.png (551KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170105-180959.png
551KB, 1440x2560px
Stuck
>>
File: You are here forever..png (12KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
You are here forever..png
12KB, 640x576px
>>31238724
That's nothing bro.
>>
>>31238750
How do I get out?
>>
>>31237598
The difference is that regular legendaries are caught in-game, and mythical pokémon are legendaries that are only obtained via mystery gift events (except Deoxys which is obtainable in the Delta Episode of ORAS). You could have just looked this up though. I don't understand why people bother to ask questions like this on the internet when there are so many search engines readily available.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.