[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else was expecting Alain to be evil like he was set up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: alain.jpg (218KB, 1020x1136px) Image search: [Google]
alain.jpg
218KB, 1020x1136px
Anyone else was expecting Alain to be evil like he was set up to be in the opening and at the end of the Mega Evolution specials?
>>
>>31233608
He's not evil, he's just Sasuke. Sasuke was antagonistic but turned out good in the end.

The real evil is the person who directs him.

Also see: Kaiba, Vegeta
>>
>>31233646
The joke in this is, that Alan never became a true antagonist, and never battled Ash as an enemy.
>>
>>31233646
He was never antogonistic though

Just a blind to the intentions of Lysandre to the point of breaking down mentally when he was told the truth.
>>
>>31233646
I literally can't believe i'm saying this but Sasuke had a better villain arc.
He had an actual motivation for going over to the dark side, gain enough power to defeat his brother and honestly while he acted evil and edgy he actually did more good than harm so a redemption could be understandable.
Alain was never evil because he's so perfect in every way and had to be decived and he ends up doing everything because he's so great.
>>31233646
>Vegeta
>Not evil
>>
>>31233837
>>Vegeta
>>Not evil
vegeta is officially good he was revived by porunga at the end of buu saga
>>
>>31233608
Why? From all we saw, he was the opposite of evil. He was willing to get hurt for a random little girl who just followed him. That's the level of good guy he was.
Just to answer your question, no. I didn't not. I expected him to be Ash's rival, and them to have a great Zard versus Zard fight. He was Ash's rival, and had a great fight with him, but sadly Ash didn't use his Zard.
>>
>>31234663
He's destroyed fucking planets. Whatever his reasoning was, or however he is now, Vegeta was evil.
>>
>>31234860
nope. at the end of buu saga porunga only revived the good people and vegeta was brought back. he's a good guy
>>
>>31234985
Also he doesnt want to kill Goku anymore but battle him as a rival to get stronger.
>>
>>31233837
Alain wasn't a villain
>>
>>31233646

Maybe evil wasn't the correct term. Maybe more, I don't know, 'Sasuke-esqe'? I expected him to be full-on serious without a shred of humanity or care for any person and power hungry. Only for Ash to beat some sense into him at the League and win, cough cough and make him back to the semi-serious guy he was in the beginning. It would have been really cool to see. But he meets Ash, and he's all smiling and shit. Like, nooo! Where's the tension? The feeling? The drama? I had such high hopes to him. Now's just that edgy guy who beat Ash and robbed millions of their childhoods. Bra-fucking-vo, writers.
>>
>>31233608
Well he certainly seems evil in the eyes of the ashime fags that's for certain...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.