[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he really Lusamine's husband and Lillie and Gladions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png (378KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png
378KB, 400x240px
Is he really Lusamine's husband and Lillie and Gladions father, or is Bulbapedia letting the shitposters go free again?
>>
>>31230996

Although it never directly says so, the game makes pretty clear that he is.
>>
Of course he is. Do you think it's a coincidence that this other character, very similar to Gladion and with the same name mentioned in Aether exists?
>>
File: 1220583172428_f.jpg (76KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1220583172428_f.jpg
76KB, 500x376px
It's a subliminal move by gamefreak to tell us that ugly and fat guys like us have a chance of getting a girl like Lusamine as long as she is crazy as fuck and no other guy with a choice would have her
>>
>>31230996
Does he have amnesia? Why does he stay on that island away from his family? Why is Sun withholding this information from Lillie?
>>
I first thought that was his hair. Thank god its a hat, thought he looked really fucking stupid.
>>
File: pure sex.gif (3MB, 494x404px)
pure sex.gif
3MB, 494x404px
>>31230996
>implying you wouldn't let him fug you if you were a girl
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 768x768px
>>31231595
I'm a girl and I'd let him bean me
>>
>>31231643
what does that even mean
>>
>>31231663
She wants him to flick her bean
>>
File: explain further.jpg (39KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
explain further.jpg
39KB, 649x536px
>>31231686
>>
>>31231173
Because Pokelego is a completely optional place. They can't assume everyone will go visit that island and see/hear him
>>
>>31231976
NPC's mention Pokepelago, and the PC coffee guy mentions him by name.
>>
>>31230996
have you actually played the fucking games? it's canon. it's not an opinion. he's their dad.
>>
>>31231173
fallers are known to have amnesia so its possible
>>
>>31231663
>>31231743
are you fucking 12 years old?
>>
>>31231643
Friccin moron
>>
>>31230996
He has the same hairstyle as Gladion plus green eyes so yeah.
>>
>>31230996

The dude looks exactly like Gladion, just older and fatter
>>
>>31231976
I thought you were forced to go to Pokepelago after you get Charizard
>>
Pelago guy is named Mohn
Researchers talk about a person by the name of Mohn conducting a specific type of research
Other people attribute that same research to Lillie and Gladion's father, without mentioning his name.
His hairstyle and colour is the same as their family's. Eye colour too.
The researcher was lost in Ultra Space, Mohn has apparent amnesia on Poke Pelago, a known sympton of falling out of an Ultra Wormhole.

It's pretty clear. What's irritating is that it could have been made just as clear if he never told you his name, and by not telling you his name, it doesn't come across as so fucking stupid that your character doesn't tell his family he's alive.
>>
>>31231643
Ples dhow me ur pusy
>>
>>31230996
Does anyone actually use pokepelago or is it just a dumb gimmick?
>>
>>31232387
You pretty much have to if you want evolution stones.
Same with berries, it is the only option to grow them.

Also when wild pikemon join your team that you don't have to catch, that's pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>31232387
I use it for passive egg hatching and leveling when I do other things.
>>
>>31231173
Because sun doesn't speak alolan. He has no idea what the hell is going on most of the time.
>>
>>31232099
>>31231976
I haven't visited Pokepelago once ingame. I'd heard of "Mohn" from NPCs once or twice but I never knew this guy was him. I don't really see what it adds by making him Mohn rather than some random character
>>
>>31232902
It spares us wild speculation threads on /vp/ that Lusamine's husband was actually Giovanni/Archie/Maxie/Cyrus/Ghetsis/Lysandre, Looker, or any other headcanon theories they come up with until you directly spell it out for them.

(Re: the adamant refusal to admit Silver was Giovanni's son, despite the FRLG confirmation, until HGSS made it blindingly obvious.)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.