[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be a complete tard about hacking and computers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0926.jpg (16KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
16KB, 250x224px
>be me
>be a complete tard about hacking and computers
>but hey, what's my excuse now?
>proceed hacking 3DS following 3ds.guide
>Trying to install arm9loaderhax
>everything goes right until i try to load the web broswer on 3ds
>It loads instead a google normal page
>thought what could be the problem
>decide to restart the process from an previous back up, cleaning the SDcard and copying the back up (I know I should not)
>SDcard, even if empty, says it's full. Clean the trash.
>Put the SDcard with original back up but 3DS does not work, black screens, nothing to do unless power off.
>Fuck.jpg

Am I fucked?
>>
you dun goofed
>>
>>31225415
Can someone help me?
>>
>>31225415
Just reinsert your SD card and delete the files off of it, then try and see if your system works. If the system itself has crashed either wait for the battery to run out or hold down the power button and wait for some kind of a result.
If your attempts at this are fruitless; you fucked up man
>>
>>31225415
just inject it dude
>>
Serves you right
>>
>>31226966
Whoops it looks like you've already deleted the shit off of it lmao you're fucked dude you should make a house out of your new bricks
>>
>>31226947
You'd probably be better off asking on GBAtemp, I don't know if people here can help you
>>
>>31226966
3ds works without sd card, it's on 2.1.0 and I can play only cartdrige games (I had digital copies in the old back up).
There is a way to return on 11.2?
>>
>>31227000
Well, Mr. Tribs, you can attempt at using a third part application to sort things out. What you want to focus on as of now is securing what you wanna keep on your SD card somewhere else, so if you can somehow move the important files to a back-up that would be the best option. Because you may very well have to get rid of your current SD card, glad your system still works, though.
>>
>>31225415
LITERALLY NO EXCUSE
>>
>>31225415
You're seriously an idiot. Like, not even slightly retarded. You're completely retarded.

Also this >>31226985

It doesn't matter what the browser loads to begin with - you just continues-is. But if I remember correctly, the web browser exploit won't work on a lower firmware anyway. I could be wrong though. It's been a while since I did it. The point is that if the web browser can access websites, it'll work. You just need to clear your cookies or even reset the browser, then try again.

You aren't clear about most of what you did. If you changed your SD card or formatted it at any point, your backup wouldn't be compatible. Hopefully you had a backup of the current data on it before you wiped it.

>>31227000
You really need to provide a lot more information than you have, and how the fuck did you get to 2.1.0? I mean, it's doable, but WHY would you do that?

Anyway, you need to put all the A9LH stuff and what-not back on the SD card. Continue with hacking it but make sure you update to 9.2 to continue with A9LH installation.

Now just go post an actually detailed explanation on GBAtemp and wait for one of the autismos over there to help you. Or go to the 3dshacks subreddit.
>>
And this right here is why I'm completely fine with just having pkhex for my edit related needs. Got too much important shit on my 3ds.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.