[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the episode where Ash has to race a Dodrio with a ponyta..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nblu61NiXX1sr6y44o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nblu61NiXX1sr6y44o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x371px
Remember the episode where Ash has to race a Dodrio with a ponyta.. but the dodrio is faster. And the ponyta Evolves into rapidash at the last moment and wins?

Dodrio's Speed =100
Rapidash Speed = 105

Sun/Moon BUFFS

Dodrio Speed = 110
Rapidash Speed = 105

Problem GameFreak?
>>
Not really, since levels exist, even in the anime.
>>
>>31221037
Ash racing on the Ponyta is non-canon, since it took place in the non-mage universe.
>>
Come to think of it the Pokemon with RAPID and DASH in its name should have its speed boosted
>>
>trying to get a jab in by saying Pokemon can't have unique stats based on EVs, Nature, and IVs and that base speed is all that matters.
>>
>>31221091
In this day and age? They cant. Theyre all injected and all the same. But back then.. they were all unique.
>>
>>31221051

Levels haven't been mentioned in forever in the anime. Case in point: Dawn and Trip's newly-received Piplup and Snivy already knowing Bide and Leaf Tornado, moves they don't learn until level 18.

Game mechanics like levels do not exist in the anime. Pokemon just grow stronger and get more skilled the more they battle.

TMs also don't exist in the anime, Pokemon can learn any move just by training (Ash's Krookodile learned Dragon Claw immediately upon evolving and he taught it how to use Aerial Ace).
>>
Eh.. just buff Rapidash to 115. What could it hurt? It's already one of the least used pokemon in the game.
>>
>>31221194
>two words in its name imply high speed
>dex entries mention 150 mph
I think it needs at least 125
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.