[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Alain's charizard so friendly outside of battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1482116120636.png (113KB, 315x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482116120636.png
113KB, 315x306px
Why was Alain's charizard so friendly outside of battle

It was so nice and wanted Mairon to come along on their journey

Why isn't Ash's Charizard like that?
>>
>>31219670
Because Ash is a bad trainer.
>>
>>31219670
Alain's is actually well trained.
>>
>>31219670
Ash's Charizard had several abandoment issues and was pretty much and rebel teen
>>
>>31219670
Ash is a shit trainer
>>
>>31219670
Ash charizard is a fucking asshole.
Ash saved his life twice. Once as a charmander and once when he got freezed by poliwrath.I hope that stupid lizard never shows up ever again. Cost him the league.
>>
>>31219670
Because it's a fuccboi
Ash's charizard was a straight up alpha, bet he's still slaying the evolutionary pussy

>you will never get to see charizard pounding tight charmander hole
>>
File: EP778_Charizard_quemando_a_Ash.png (86KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
EP778_Charizard_quemando_a_Ash.png
86KB, 342x192px
>>31219670
What are you talking about? Ash's Charizard is also really friendly towards Ash. He's the second closest to Ash, right after Pikachu. He's just tsundere and his affection in a different way. Kinda similar to how Pikachu was in the beginning, but unlike Pikachu, he didn't lose all of his personality after a while.
>>
>>31219670
>Why isn't Ash's Charizard like that?
Did you even watch BW?
>>
File: Charla.png (55KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
Charla.png
55KB, 225x169px
Alain's Zard is a low-test faggot.
Ash's Charizard is an alpha male, who causes earthquakes every night in the Charicific valley when he plows this fire pussy.

Too busy getting laid to show up in the Kalos league
>>
>>31219684
first answer is the best answer
>>
>>31219729
>Alpha
>When he is literally Charla's bitch
>>
>>31219670
Because it loves to make others have a BLAST
>>
>>31219670
Personality difference. Ash's Charizard has always been defined by pride, both in positive and negative forms. The reason it didn't listen to Ash early on was because it thought Ash was unworthy to command it. This is reinforced by the early days of Ash and Charizard's relationship, where it occasionally would humor Ash if the opponent was one Charizard felt a prideful obligation to fight.
This focus on pride is also reinforced by 'Zard's battle stats. Charizard has by far the most cases of either Double KO, or fainting just after defeating an opponent of Ash's Pokemon. Pikachu might come close, but that is because of the screentime difference. It's stubborness and pride are intermingled, because there is no way in hell it'll go down before the other guy. Ash's Charizard does not show heavy affection because it would wound its pride. Cool guys don't give hugs and cuddle.
Alain's Charizard does not have this trait. Whatever Alain's 'Zard's primary personality trait is, it isn't pride.
>>
>>31220683
It would be cool if Ash's Charizard and Tapu Koko fought, considering their similar personality.
>>
>>31219684
FPBP
>>
>>31220731
If patterns are anything, Zard should return, even if only for a little bit. Ash also relieved a Z-Ring, meaning there's a chance he might get a Key Stone too.
>>
>>31219670
Because Ash's Charizard is a G and not a little personalityless bitch.
>>
>>31220860
Plus there's Poke-Ride Pokemon. "Oh wow you guys fly on Charizards??? Surely nothing will go wrong if I were to fly on my Charizard"
>>
>>31220683
so it's proud of it's power?
>>
>>31220874
Yeah, learning how to fly together with Charizard was even a something emphasized on in the Johto season, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>31219684
Ash's Charizard wasn't overcompensating for being a literal manlet.
>>
File: 1480800950205.png (712KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480800950205.png
712KB, 600x600px
>>31220965
Alain's Charizard, even.
>>
>>31220860
I'd like to see someone other than Charizard.
Bulbasaur, Quilava, Totodile, Bayleef, Donphan, Krabby, Muk, the 30 Tauros, Heracross, Sceptile, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Leavanny and Krookodile.
Ash has so many cool Pokemon and with the 20th Anniversary of the anime coming up it would be nice to revisit them.
>>
>>31221088
Nah, fuck em all except Infernape and Quilava. I want to see my boy Charizard comin back.
>>
>>31221088
>Wanting Johtomons and NFEs to return
"No".
Maybe Quilava or Heracross, but the others can fuck themselves.
>>
File: fuck off.png (136KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
136KB, 500x375px
>not mentioning the real MVP and the one most likely to come back thanks to his special Z-Move
PREPARE TO GET PULVERIZED.
>>
>>31221258
One Z-move per team. Ash would never give that spot to a fat faggot like Snorlax over Pikachu.
>>
>>31221500
It's one Z move per battle, faggot.
>>
>>31221527
Same thing, really. Considering Ash is also likely to get Incineroar as his ace, the chances of Snorlax coming back just for the Z-move as 0%.
>>
>>31220200
Dubs confirm
>>
>>31221577
Dubs confirm. Fuck off Snorlaxfags.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.