[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for questions that don't deserve their own thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1483464880622.jpg (866KB, 1002x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1483464880622.jpg
866KB, 1002x1033px
Thread for questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Couldn't find one.

My question to start off:

What would round off this team for an playthrough of sun with no exp share and set switching:

Toucannon
Lurantis
Sylveon
A-Marowak
Walrein
>>
>>31218606
use pokemon that aren't shitmons and 5 is more effective than 6
>>
I've got a question.

Anyone have nickname suggestions for shiny swellow and mudkip?
>>
People's least favorite TV show?
>>
>>31218657
mudkip is also shiny btw
>>
>>31218657
for swellow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjnbhSTuqQ

bang!
>>
>>31218657
Oh and Shroomish. I'm hunting for him right now.

Forgot to mention the genders.
Both are male. Shroomish I haven't caught yet so nicknames for both would be nice.
>>
Who's the better psychic type to go with; Hypno or Alakazam? I'm pretty casual with Pokemon so I can't really decide which one I should shoot for, Hypno looks like it's got a bit of a larger move pool but I've never used it before, whereas I've used Alakazam in the past and have had a really good one and a really shit one. I'm stuck at a fork in the road here.
>>
>>31218998
hypno's stats are shit, go with alakazam
>>
How rare is it to get a shiny via SOS chaining?

My friend told me about it as it was piss easy and fast (he got a shiny rattata on a 20 something chain). I tried chaining for a Magnemite but even going up to 230+ calls, i still got nothing.
The fact that I kept getting paralyzed, confused and most of magnemites had sturdy killed my will to keep going.
>>
I've been thinking of making a competitive mono-ghost team. Any suggestions? Is it worth it?
>>
File: IMG_9895.jpg (27KB, 249x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9895.jpg
27KB, 249x372px
I'm replaying Emerald and currently stuck on Juan, because my whole team is in their mid 30s. Doesn't help that half my team is weak to water too, and I don't even have a 6th Pokemon. Did I just mess up horribly somewhere or was the level curve always this bad? Considering going to Master Ball Fug just so I can blast through to the Battle Frontier.

Also; no one seems to have a definite consistent answer, but does anyone know how many saves a typical Emerald cartridge is expected to have before the flash memory hits it's limit? Has anyone managed to hit the limit on theirs?
>>
Anyone got that waifu rating image that had all the female characters from Sun/Moon?
>>
how do i get an exeggcute to have skill swap via breeding? all the sites say that the parents you breed with for skill swap are just exeggcute and exeggcutor, so how do i get it in the first place
>>
>>31219212
My lowest was around 96 at pichu, but people have gotten way lower. My highest was around 700 on magby, but people have gotten way higher. At the end of the day, odds are odds. It's all up to rng.
>>
the honey item says you can use it on "special trees." I took that to mean the berry trees, so you could call on Crabrawler any time. But, when I went next to a tree and used multiple honeys, nothing happened.

Does anyone know if you can spawn Crabrawler with honey? Maybe it depends on if there's berries or something?
>>
Anyone have that drawing of Mohn scarfing down poké beans like an idiot?
>>
I'm breeding HA Eevee for their natures. I want a Timid nature. I have a Timid Eevee bred from a HA parent but it has its normal ability instead. If I breed this non-HA Eevee will it have a chance of having a HA kid or no?
>>
>>31219428
You must have messed up man. Ludicolo does quite well against Juan though.

I'm not sure about the emerald thing. Do you mean the number of times you can save the game?

Also don't forget you can use Emerald to clone pokemon. May be useful.
>>
>>31221323
It doesn't work in S/M. It's either an oversight or meant for the D/P remakes.
>>
File: 1481465243740.jpg (113KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481465243740.jpg
113KB, 768x768px
>>31221363
>>
>>31221538
that's weird. Did honey work for other games and they just didn't change the description or something?
>>
File: pkmnOk2.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
pkmnOk2.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>31221544
My hero.
>>
>>31221681
The latter

>>31221531
>number of times you can save the game
Yeah, this.
>>
>>31221084
please :(
>>
>>31219212
It might help to use a pancham or cranidos with mold breaker; either should be able to beat magnemite easily and ignore sturdy, at the very least.
>>
>>31221084
>>31221816
they only get the move in earlier generations, dont think its possible to get that in sun/moon
>>
>>31221497
I'm fairly sure that's a no.
The chance to pass down HA doesn't stay in the 'lineage' or whatever, it's just a property of the ones that currently have it.
>>
>>31221497
>>31221903 is right. Female w/ HA has a chance of passing down the HA (or either gender with Ditto) so your best bet is to breed the Timid Eevee holding an Everstone with a female HA Eevee (or if the Timid Eevee is female, breed with Ditto with an Everstone until you get a male Timid Eevee, then breeding with a female HA Eevee).
>>
>>31221999
Aw fuck I didn't think about just using a female HA Eevee. I have a few Timid now but they're all Run Away. Thanks folks.
>>
File: 1480174968005.png (180KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1480174968005.png
180KB, 500x477px
I have a question about Zygarde in Sun and Moon if I don't have patience to collect 100 zygard pieces to have the final form can I just transfer my 50% zygarde from XY after the Bank update and use the 50 Zygarde cells I already have or does it have to be a SM cell zygarde for it to work?
>>
>>31222429
Bumping because I have the same question, just I'm using cells from 10% zygardes that I'm throwing HA pokes onto WT for. Also, will you still be able to dissasemble a 50% zygarde once I have 50 or more additional cells in the cube or is it just going to default to creating the 100% forme one?
>>
I know having toxic and recover on Pyukumuku are a must, but which two of these four are best for the remaining moves: baton pass, protect, safeguard, and soak.
>>
>>31223749
soak and protect
>>
What would be the best EVs/Natures for making a Weavile viable?
>>
Stupid question that's stupid on purpose; what would be the most viable team whose collective typings could cover as many typing advantages as possible?
I suppose for the sake of simplicity, disregard the attacks that Pokemon can learn that are technically outside of their typings, and just focus on the rock-paper-scissors type advantages that each Pokemon would have from it's one/two types.
>>
My question, after rounding out my ev spread is it worthwhile just dumping my mons on level up island, or is it better to level them by battling? I ask because that's important time I could be wasting on hatching eggs
>>
File: 1483577694125.png (2MB, 1300x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1483577694125.png
2MB, 1300x1800px
It's pokemon related, so
>>>/v/362860323

>>31223915
Battling, for sure. Pelago gives you a shitty 300 exp per session. I don't even know what they were thinking.

>>31223814
Jolly 4/252/252, simple but best.
>>
How many cats does nanu own?
>>
>>31224618
>300 exp per session
What the fuck?
>>
Never played X or Y and going to be getting it in the next few days. any general tips and how good is florges
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.