[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put all their tomodollars into cutscenes for a (ʘᴗʘ)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1430756076554.jpg (51KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
1430756076554.jpg
51KB, 640x349px
>Put all their tomodollars into cutscenes for a (ʘᴗʘ) MC
>No VS seeker
>Garbage EV training
>No Amie/Item Seeker/Online Friends lower screen functionality
>Missing Mega stones
>No National Dex
>Framerates
>SOS instead of Hordes

Can we at least admit that from a technical standpoint SM is a giant fucking step back?
>>
File: 1467564297055.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1467564297055.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>31217888
I love SM, but yes. Especially that shit with the bottom screen, what the FUCK were they thinking?
>>
>>31217888
Why did they remove Amie's minigames?
>>
>>31217925
I'm okay with the removal of those. They were pointless and grindy, and the only one that was even remotely fun or worth doing was the yarn one.
>>
>>31217888
>No Amie
>What is Refresh

>No National Dex
Who gives a shit
>Wow, I completed my Pokedex by transfering everything because you can't catch it! Aren't I great?

>Complains about Framerate
>Then complains about something that would kill the framerate not being in game
pick 1 dude
>>
>>31217925
>>31217951
>>31218011
I'm fine with Amie itself being gone, the minigames were garbage, it was just more convenient to have it on the lower screen
>>
>>31218011
it wouldn't ruin the framerate if game freak were competent
>>
>>31217888
Yes.
>>
>Put all their tomodollars into cutscenes for a (ʘᴗʘ) MC

It was so bad, it was hilarious. But yeah, that was really bad.

>No VS seeker

I do miss it, but only because they didn't even bother making something partially like that one restaurant in XY in place for it to help grind. It's back to old times, I suppose. Gives me more of a reason to beat SM's E4 again, I've barely even gave a crap about XY's, which were downright forgettable and even this more current E4 isn't all that terrific too.

>Garbage EV training

It's kinda shit when you just want to EV train just one mon, but the Power items became more efficient at the same time.

I'd rather use Pokepelago only and only if I happen to have multiple mons or even two at most and crank up them berries. For that reason, I kinda gave up hatching and training one single pokemon for whatever reason and began hatching several intended mons and then I put them in Pelago.

>No Amie/Item Seeker/Online Friends lower screen functionality

Stinks. One thing I severely miss too is the time clock in the touchscreen, which we used to have since 4th gen.

>Missing Mega stones

Hopefully this isn't the case.

>No National Dex

It's weird how I miss something that grew more convoluted with time. I liked scrolling at random and picking several Dex entries to read and be able to see.

>Framerates

They really only get bad in Double Battles and above. Man, does it get ugly.

>SOS instead of Hordes

I never got the hype over hordes honestly.
>>
File: what the fuck were they thinking.png (134KB, 1355x825px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck were they thinking.png
134KB, 1355x825px
>>31218387
>Hopefully this isn't the case.
sorry anon

these are literally all the megas in the game right now

>they couldn't just make a Mega Stone Z or something that you could just put on the pokemon you want and it could mega evolve
>>
>>31218387
>It's kinda shit when you just want to EV train just one mon
What? It takes no time for a single mon. The only problem in EV training is finding Oricorios. That's it.
>>
>No lower screen functionality
I know gen 4 remakes is a meme topic but if it does happen what are the odds we will get the pokegear again? I loved all the neat little apps that were on it.
>>
>>31217888
Definately. The more I think about it, the more SM felt... lazy
>>
File: p02_02.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
p02_02.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
>>31219245
>Poketch but one of the app is a DexNav
>>
>>31219245
>Pokegear
Gen 4 was more than HGSS

DPPT had Poketch
>>
>>31219309
Thats what i meant. I havnt played the gen 4 games since they released.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.