[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got to the Hau'oli City Mall and am confused about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: alola snackbar.jpg (106KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
alola snackbar.jpg
106KB, 500x455px
I just got to the Hau'oli City Mall and am confused about something.
Inside there's a "mini-game" where you collect Pokemon droppings and feed it to Grimers. Are Pokemon incapable of being potty trained? Do they just defecate in the middle of battle or while you're petting them?
I thought they were supposed to be better than that.
>>
>>31215567
oh yeah I remember that too

But sometimes you gotta remember that Pokemon are probably more animal than anything.
>>
>>31215567
Wait, that's a minigame?!
How did I miss this?
>>
File: IMG_8954.png (666KB, 951x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8954.png
666KB, 951x648px
>>
>>31215640
you go to the Hau'oli City Mall and go to the stage place and watch the Ride Pokemon show

the next time you come back to the mall and go to the stage, a janitor and his grimer show up and you have the option of doing the minigame
>>
File: 1381914014414.png (325KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1381914014414.png
325KB, 500x353px
>>31215665
>Ride Pokemon show
I actually missed this completely and just got straight into poo poo cleaning.

Also I don't know how to feel about the Grimer family anymore.
>>
It's not poop, you're picking up trash and feeding it to Grimer
>>
File: Capture4.png (374KB, 583x349px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.png
374KB, 583x349px
>>31216262
It's shit.
>>
>>31216423
EAT DE POO POO
>>
>>31216446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
>>
>>31216423
They just dropped their coin purses.
>>
Is the minigame repeatable? Or is it a one-off?
>>
>>31217085
One-off. You get the TM for Round and that's it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.