[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now Pokemon will be coming to the Switch do you think GF will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: [000153].jpg (110KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
[000153].jpg
110KB, 664x960px
So now Pokemon will be coming to the Switch do you think GF will actually try to make the game use the hardware or just use higher rez 3DS graphics?
>>
Undoubtedly the latter which is why I hope the Stars rumor isn't real.
>>
> Still thinking Prism will end up on Switch

An interview dropped where Ohmori or Masuda whichever of the two mentioned something along the lines of Pokemon main games being unlikely to be on the Switch for awhile. Not to mention everyone has a 3DS, more sales in comparison to the newly released Switch that not everyone will buy.
>>
>>31214935
Is that Felecia Day? She's preggers now. Is she even married? Who's the father?
>>
File: 1473172836665.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473172836665.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>31214935
>I hope the Stars rumor isn't real
>3 reputable sources along with announced titles on leakers lists already confirm the switch Pokemon game
Sorry anon
>>
>>31214935
>do you think GF will actually try
Lol no
>>
>>31215077
3DS will likely be supported as best they can, but don't expect it to last if orders from above say otherwise.
>>
>>31215167
Yeah, you're right. Wishful thinking I suppose. Also, I'm not the OP
>>
>>31214935
>he ACTUALLY thinks the Pokemon game coming to the Switch is a mainline game
>he ACTUALLY thinks it won't be the Pokken Ultra Redux Edition that every fucking fighting game goes through
>>
I don't know why don't you ask them
>>
>>31215167
>""""""""leakers""""""""""
>reliable sources
Nice try, anon.
>>
The games already have framerate issues because of how high-quality and detailed the Pokemon models are
>>
>>31216447
It's literally because 3DS can't handle that many polys.
>>
what if it's actually a new stadium/PBR

if it is I want it to be released on wii u as well.
>>
File: Lucario models.png (403KB, 1222x697px) Image search: [Google]
Lucario models.png
403KB, 1222x697px
>>31216676

Exactly my point. The models are higher-poly than the ones used in Wii games, while the 3DS itself is roughly on par with the Wii's predecessor, the Gamecube, in terms of power.
>>
>>31216698
>new stadium/PBR

That would be fucking terrible. We want a real game, not a battle simulator.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.