[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ general: Salamence Is Important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 12

File: togekiss.jpg (97KB, 574x986px) Image search: [Google]
togekiss.jpg
97KB, 574x986px
last bread

>>31122084

>currently
Wobbuffet try'ems
Daily Pokemon #4 (Wynaut, Torkoal, Zangoose, Luvdisc, Seviper)
Kyurem-W (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Lugia (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Salamence (gold) [PSBs and RMLs]
Mew escalation battle
Tornadus-T (timed) (gold) (Flying, 70 BP, Risk-Taker)
MMX Compy (top tier 5/5)
Daily Pinsir [PSBs]

>upcoming
Winking Johto starters, for real for real.

>Mew rewards
25 1 Moves +5
50 1 Mega Speedup
75 1 Disruption Delay
100 1 Skill Swapper
125 1 Mega Start
150 1 Mega Speedup
175 1 Skill Booster S
200 2 Raise Max Level
250 1 Mega Speedup
300 2 Skill Booster M
350 2 Raise Max Level
400 1 Skill Booster L
450 2 Mega Speedup
500 3 Raise Max Level

What are you working on this week? Cat? Fat cat? Dragon grinding? The other cat?
>>
currently grinding my shit. gonna make use of that slow week.

also fuck the cat. I wont fall for GS memes and use it to grind. I can get 1000 coins and 2500 exp the whole time with my survival runs. And thats only for 3 hearts. Sure it takes some time, but its perfect to do while watching tv or walking the dog.

next week gs will do some johto stuff. winking starters confirmed on poketoru. most likely 3stage starter repeats and maybe we get bellossom/celebi rerun.
>>
Mega-Mewtwo X aparace en una fasa clasificatoria...
>>
>>31215508
jajajajajajajajaja
t.fellow european
>>
>>31215508
toshin pls
>>
Fucking meowth only spawns blocks, what the fuck. It's been doing this very often, I believe the coin vs block odds have changed or something, or I have some really shitty luck.
>>
>>31215109
alright, trying it your way. last time I lost by bringing Emolga instead of Lando. Fixed my team and headed to Survival Mode.
>>
>>31215109

Do I have a fighting chance against survival mode without Megabee?
>>
>>31215985
Who are your fully candied megas?
>>
>>31216054
Gengar, MMY, Aerodactyl, Steelix, Banette, Lucario and Shiny Gyarados

Yes, I went all kinds of retarded with my distribution
>>
>>31216094
Don't hate on yourself: there are different ways to play the game. Aerodactyl is the only one that makes me raise an eyebrow. I'd bring Shiny Gyarados and three SL5 risk-takers.
>>
lol I lost at 34 again. I beat Amphy but it took most of my moves, so couldn't finish Misdreavus quickly enough.
>>
>>31216143
Aerodak is a good mon to candy because it clears rocks and blocks. It's not the worst, but maybe they should have prioritised others.

I'm just doing by main stages. I chucked some jewels at Victini because I already have 900 hours in this game from grinding shit on Amphy and I'm fucking over it. Finished the escalation like 2 days ago, like I said sick of grinding so don't want to do the cat or survival... Although maybe I should
>>
I caught Unown-!
Around 50 more stages to get M-Tyranitar.
>>
>>31218731
Do you have Camerupt already? Camerupt rules, dude.
>>
>>31218962
Oh yeah, I have it and I absolutely love it.
>>
bempp
>>
>>31216094
Only mediocre choice there was Steelix. Aerodactyl is a great choice when it's SE.
>>
>>31220742
Steelix provides better coverage. Why would you candy Aerodactyl and not Tyranitar? Both and rockies that handle disruptions, only one of them is purely situational, the other is super flexible.
>>
Survival was great, got my Salamence to level 15 and Tornadus to 9, all set to max out on the next Victini. Finished the escalation last night, so now I'm grinding Salamence. Got it to level 3 so far and it dropped 2 RMLs along the way! Special stages have never given me one before, so I'm pretty damn happy.
>>
You guys remember the Electivire special stage during M-Pidgeot compy? Was that for hearts or gold? I remember it being hearts, but surely I'm mistaken.
>>
>>31222460
It has to be hearts since mine's SL is like 3 and I wouldn't have forked coins for it... Unless it also dropped RML.

Unrelated but I played Shuffle today with headphones. Man it's easy to forget the music in this game is pretty friggin dope... Until it inevitably just becomes the mega music.
>>
>>31223225
Every Mega should get its own music.

Also, it definitely dropped RMLs but mine is grinded to SL4, and that seem unrealistic that I would pour so much money into it.
>>
>>31222460
>>31223225
>>31223337
Mine is SL4 as well, I'm sure it was hearts.
>>
>>31214410

>we get fucking winking Johto starters before Samurott, Serperior, Empoleon, and Torterra lines
>>
>>31223770
You can't rush genius.
>>
>>31223909
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
You forgot these
>>
Nightly I hate the cat post.
>>
I fucked up all five Meowth runs a moment ago. I'm not even on mobile. Fuggin hell.
>>
Getting Mega Boost from level 4 to 5 takes 60 more psb, 20 more than going from 1-4 combined. I think I might use some of my cookies to get there, Eevee's been dropping 2 medium ones every week lately for me anyway.
>>
le epic bumpface
>>
>>31225005
Le >Scizor maymay
>>
I finished grinding coins for now. Should I S rank the new main stages or bring some mons to lv15?
>>
>>31215795
*rocks
:^)

>>31215799
I somehow get the feeling we get a new survival mode where you will need a lv15 emolga with risk taker lv5 just to compete. And ultimately proving that gs is lurking here :^)

>>31216143
aero was a great mega before gs gave black smash+ to everyone

>>31221002
since back in the days, you only had aero as rock mega. fuckin newfag normies reeeee

>>31221913
congratz lad... just remember: gs will make you pay for this :^)

>>31223225
>pretty friggin dope
this
gs pls... we know you lurk.... just end our suffering. its bullshit we got to hear the mega tune the whole game when there is other music to the game

>>31224779
kek

>>31224787
dont. eevee change is not permanent. it will be small ones sometimes soon again. And you want to save up on medium ones for when we get our first good luck or "block/rock=coin" mon released. Remember... they need 200psb for lv5
>>
>>31226664
how many s-ranks you got lad?
240? 400?

I'd do like 2 or 3 s-ranks to waste some coins and then do survival runs
>>
>>31226676
I'm at about 512 S-ranks. Getting Jumpluff is not exactly a priority, but this seems like a good week to do it
>>
How exactly do you guya do survival itemless?
I managed to beat survival but it was before MBeedrill was shit and using one MS for ampharos and a MS and DD for MMY
>>
>>31227613
Candied M-Bee and 3 SL5 Risk-Takers. Usually Machamp, Lando-T, and Hoopa-U.
Sometimes I swap Lando for Emboar.
>>
>>31227613
Bee, with lv20 machamp, lv15 emboar and lv10 hoop-u (all 3 risk takers at lv5)

bee has to be 12/12, so you mega evolve in 1 turn. This will of course stall disruptions for 1 turn (which is essential on some stages like mmawile, mglalie, mmy or mgengar). And its mega effect will make some room for your risk taker matches. And without bee some levels would take even more turns like raichu (can usually defeat it in 2 if lucky or 3 turns. 4 if unlucky). Or quickly removing ampharos starting board. Its also essential for clearing mglalie or mmy disruption.

Of course it sucks, that activating bees effect doesnt stall the countdown, but now you are forced to go with risk taker. Also you defeat most bullshit stages by lining up a 4 or 5 match and then hope to get a max roll. That one time I had 11 turns left for mmy (with machamp). And normally I would have lost, but two lucky 3match of hoopa u got me max damage. And in the very last turn I matched a hoopa-u 5 match and finished it off.

Also you need to get lucky with stages. very much rng wow
>>
>>31226667
>"block/rock=coin" mon
>Remember... they need 200psb for lv5
Literal meme abilities with those activation rates.

GOAT Goad or GTFO.
>>
>>31227835
>This will of course stall disruptions for 1 turn

Mega Bee/T-Tar/Camerupt got nerfed anon. Megavolving don't stall the counter anymore.
>>
Stopped playing last month, but finally got 15 candies.
Who should.I.use them on?
Tyranitar, Camerupt Salamence? Maybe some.other mememon?
>>
>>31227738
>>31227835
I got those, except that Machamp is lvl16SL5, Hoopa is lvl10,SL4, Lando is lvl10,SL3 and Emboar is lvl7,SL5

Despite emboar being SL 5 it never gives me good rolls, wonder why it hates me so much
>>
Should I be using my skill cookies on any specific pokémon?

I'm weary of using them since whoever I use them on might get a special stage or a repeat stage sometime later
>>
>>31228984
megaevolving does. however activating the ability once mega evovled doesnt anymore

>>31229159
max them... then the damage will come

>>31229257
might happen, so use them wisely
>>
>>31229257
First thing's first: max out Vanilluxe.
>>
>>31231195
Is this a brand new meme?
>>
>>31231475
I've been saying this for months. Sleep Charm is good, right? Freeze is like Sleep Charm, bro.
>>
I'm at Exploud, on stage 259. Is it possible to beat the stage itemless without having Machamp?
>>
>>31231926
Definitely.
>>
>>31231926
SS Throh? Lugia? M-Luke? M-Medicham? All options for that stage. Remember that Exploud has Eject+, so make 4 matches with him to get him out of there.
>>
>>31231926
iirc is spent a ahitton of hearts on it. So decided to just grind meowth a little and get over it.
>>
>>31232185
I tried out Lugia for the first time with mega Medicham, and I almost beat the stage, thanks. I think this will work.
>>
>>31232507
If youre using lugia you might as well just use manaphy ss
>>
>>31232774
I don't have Manaphy unfortunately.
>>
I think I'm gonna do my first DRI this weekend for Salamence. I guess it'll be a good investment. I guess?
>>
What's a recommended team against Deoxys? Hoopa and SS Yveltal is a must I guess. Who else should I try?
>>
>>31233535
I used M-Heracross. Once you evolve it, you have a chance of getting it to pop, then you can win. If your bug has no candies, Volcarona might be worth it on the team with you.
>>
>>31233535
Check this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview
>>
>>31233704
>>31233786
I guess this is impossible to beat itemless.
>>
>>31234004
I beat Deoxys itemless with M-Heracross, Hoopa-C, SS Yveltal, and Volcarona, 1 move left. It isn't impossible at all. Heracross is seriously a beast. Just focus on evolving it.
>>
>Notice tells you you can skip stages in the escalation.
>Doesn't work like the early ones and never lets you skip them past the 50s.
>>
>>31234173
Fuck I almost forgot this meme
>Why can't I skip boss stages
>>
>>31234405
We used to be able to. Don't mention I can still get rewards from skipping if it only applies to the first 100 levels, you might as well just make me do those boss levels too.
>>
>>31234054
Well, then I will keep trying. Thanks.
>>
I just started playing a few days ago. Currently on level 68.
where should I grind? anything I should know apart from fucking off?
>>
>>31234589
There's little for you to do rn. Just make sure you catch Gengar.
>>
>>31234589
Grind Meowth (stage 37) for coins, Ampharos (stage 130) for exp. Though you're not at Ampharos yet, so Buneary is the next best thing. Though you shouldn't really need to grind much since Victini will give you the boost you need to get to Ampharos.
>>
>>31234589
Get out while you still can. The game stops feeling fun when you get in too deep.
>>
>>31234431
FFS. YOU CAN'T SKIP BOSS STAGES. YOU COULD IN LIKE THE FIRST TWO ESCALATIONS BUT IT WAS CLEARLY A GLITCH THEY PATCHED OUT IMMEDIATELY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Bumpini the Magical Thread Saver
>>
>>31236344
Are bumps our new meme? That would be sad.
>>
Is M-Pidgeot worthless? Does Pidgeot make combos like Glalie does?
>>
>>31236594
It's shit.
>>
>>31236698
It kind of sucks that Pidgeot sucks. Flap is terrible too. Maybe the shiny will be viable.
>>
>>31237009
It sucks because its effect is in > shape instead of V like Glalie's. Vertical erasing is the most prone to creating combos, when the erasing is not all on the same column (like M-Lucario's).
>>
Bumperinoo
>>
>going through old mission cards since dead week
>doing Vivillon itemless
>PTSD of how hard this stage was when it first came out
>Figure with power creep and stage nerfs, this would be the perfect time to test out fully candied level 15 MegaMence, Mega Boost level 3 (almost 4)
>Make at least 4 3 matches, Mega Boost never activates. RT on Tornadus also never activated
>Win with 4 moves left
I'm loving my new dragon, that was a cathartic fuck you to that butterfly.
>>
>>31239845
I can't wait to go back and fuck Roserade's thorny arsehole with a relentless burn cock.
>>
Shuffle lives for dead weeks like this.
>>
>>31242104
Your momma lives for my dick lol
>>
>>31233524
yes it will. But only if you have 10 msu for it. no need to go to 90% for it if you dont have the needs to go even faster

>>31235356
only the very first one iirc. but the memes live on

>>31242104
sorry lads. not feeling that healthy in the new year, so I'm barely able to shitpost ;_;
>>
>>31243576
I don't have the candies yet, but I'll probably have them in about a month. Planning for the future, bitch.
>>
tfw you get six "free" motherfucking jewels
>>
What will your reaction be when M-Pinsir is revealed to be a Bug-type clone of Camerupt? 2 + shapes removed and seven candies total.
>>
>>31243709
that would be amazing

>>31243688
>le spending money meme
>>
>>31243726
I was hoping for another Mengar clone.

Shiny M-Tyranitar should be a M-Gengar clone. It should be a 1% encounter rate in the Safari with a 1% base catch rate too.
>>
Anyone tips on ebating male pyroar?
These stage's HP is ridiculous
>>
Great, two triple drops from Pinsir in a row. Where it rains, it pours.

Why didn't I have this luck with Jirachi?
>>
>>31243769
male one is e z p z
frog, manaphy ss is all you need

>>31243787
cause jirachi on lv2 is decent. whereras pinsir is not :^)
>>
How much damage will a lvl 15 SL 5 SS Keldeo-O deal out? Mine's at like level 7 rn and hits like 1000 on 3-matches on water teams. Dependable as a motherfucker too.
>>
>>31243836
It will do like 1060 then. 74→105 attack power.

Attack doesn't affect Flash Mob, Crowd Control and the likes.
>>
>>31243871
This is devastating. I guess candies aren't worth it for the horse.
>>
B
>>
>>31244060
anon pls...
just the first hit wont increase the flash mob damage, however every other damage during the combo will have its higher bp. Its def worth it or are you some fag that will rather feed tyrantrum-tier-shit??

of course keldeo is not as important as suicune or raikou. But after those two, yvetal and the other supreme ones, its def worth it.
>>
Got 79k with M-Ray, SL3 Braviary, Salamence, and Tornadus-T SL3. I expect to drop down to the third tier by Tuesday. That's okay.

>>31244979
My Xerneas is still hungry though. Plus there's always the dream: a fully-cookied and RMLed-up Mawile. Someday..
>>
>>31245261
>xerneas
why?

>mawile
not as a big why as for xerneas, but still...
>>
>>31245299
>Xern
Great ability that we've already had a chance to level up, plus one of the few Fairy heavy hitters. Not a bad choice.
>>
>>31245319
Mines already 15 and SL4.
>>
>>31245319
>>31245360
as long as you have a lv15 beast trio, yvetal, emboar. And Mewtwo and Machamp at lv20, its all fine by me :^)
I also did some memes and gave luke 5 rml
>>
>>31245379
Yep yep yep yep and yep. Salamance too.

Working on Scyther now. Medicham when I get more candies.
>>
How in the world are you people affording to grind out all these PSBs, levels, escalations, and competitions while still keeping up a money reserve? I just don't get it, it takes me at least five days to hit the cap, and it takes at least 10k or so to actually get like 3-4 on a single Pokemon's PSB, let alone the crazy amount of hearts needed for Ampharos leveling.

I'm still at 471 for crying out loud, do you just all ignore rankings on the main levels at this point? I haven't even attempted more than a handful of mission card objectives because I have to keep grinding the cat. Are you just buying jewels or supreming? I just don't see where your hearts and funds coming from since I play every single day and never let a single heart go to waste on the timer barring sleep and I just barely have four Pokemon at 15 and am sitting at 70k with the escalation at 351 (Where I'm stopping)
>>
I need help S-ranking Snorlax. I have Machamp(lv20,SL4), Lucario(LV15,SL2), Throh(Lv15, SL2) and Snorlax(lv10), but with any combination using M+5 and M-Fug I always miss the S-rank for 1/2 moves. Any tips?
>>
>>31245519
There is not a real reason to get the ex pokemon after gallade.
Right now im at mmence, but only have like 300 S ranked stages, i usually do them on dead weeks, other wise it is better to make your pokemon sronger and catch stronger pokemon for the competitions and grindable stages
>>
>>31246240
Have you tried mmewtwox?
With good luck and good board control you can pulverize that fat as fatass easily.
If you have wasted more than 3 hearts or 5 moves+ just get either a MS or DD too
>>
>>31247887
Snorlax doesn't offer MS and DD.
Anyway, I did it with M-Fug, Machamp, Lucario and Snorlax
>>
>>31241230
god I wish that were me
>>
Bamp
>>
>>31245519
We have to do both. I'm at 500 but I had coins saved when the escalation started. I have been grinding coins all week so I can afford to go all-in on Salamence grinding.
>>
Maybe it's just because I'm working on mission cards right now (still got 8 to go, really not looking forward to yveltal) but I have a feeling we'll get new ones in the next update, it's been a while.
>>
>>31251732
>Yveltal
Oh anon...
I hope you either you realise, or hate having jewels...
>>
>>31251732
dear customer. Please enjoy our quality of life mission cards. We are sure you will have a great time playing them. Just remember that you can easily spent a jewel for coins to buy items, if you have problems solving a stage. Also you can exchange a jewel for additional 5 turns after each time you run out of moves. We are sure you will have a great time and please support Poketoru in future
>>
rate my memes :^)

RML I have:
(10) Machamp, Mawile
(5) Golurk, Dusknoir, Emboar, Greninja, Groudon, Yveltal, Suicune, Raikou, Troh, Glalie, Emolga, Slowbro, Lucario, Azumarill, Pidgeot, Leafeon, Charizard
(3) Zoroark
>>
>>31252148
>no Shuckle
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -9999999/10
>>
>>31252148
I think you're a clown for RMLing Dusknoir and Groudon. I applaud your Leafeon/Azumarill/Mawile RMLs and assume they are swapped as well.

Here's my shit:

(7) Scyther
(5) Machamp, Emolga, Yveltal, Lucario, Heracross, Charizard
(2) Glalie, Emboar, Sharpedo, Xerneas, Zoroark
>>
>>31251931
If this guy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAy_Uajb7R0) can do it, albeit after "many tries", I can do it too.
>>
>>31252148
>>31252249
Is Emolga actually good?
>>
>>31252330
Emolga with RMLs outclasses Thundurus-T's Risk Taker. Like most mons, it's viable with RML investments. If you don't wanna shell them out, use your casual-ass Thundurus-T.
>>
>>31252320
>Mobile easymode

worthless
>>
>>31248431
If your arsehole isn't full of thorns I'm not interested
>>
>>31252682
afaik he didn't use the slowdown trick, so it should be pretty much the same as 3DS. It should actually be "easier" for me on 3DS than for him, since those items are less expensive on 3DS. And by easier, I mean cheaper.
>>
I just beat Dewgong. Almost there, only around 10 more stages and M-Godzilla will be mine.

>>31252927
I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you.
>>
>>31247805
Yeah, but at the same time you're pissing away items just to pass levels instead of getting the S ranks in the process.
>>
>>31254960
If you're using items you might aswell s rank that shit.
A lot of stages I've beat are either C, B or A rank.
>>
Happy bump!
>>
This is a good bumperino.
>>
Anybody else doing the Salamence skill grind right now? 40 more psb to go for me. God, 10 MSU, 5 RML, 1 SS, 100 psb...I don't think I've invested this much into any other mon, not even my lv20 Machamp.
>>
>>31257898
Whats so good about a 100%mega boost on a 3match?
>>
>>31258514
It's 90% but regardless, I remember asking the same question here earlier this week. It's useful for Sunday Meowth, since apparently a M-Mence team is new best team for that. A fast and powerful mega that mega boosts itself is pretty nice, you can bet if Mewtwo had Mega Boost I'd be maxing that out.
>>
>>31258810
And how many days will it take you to pay up what you spent with meowth runs?
>>
>>31258885
idk, if next week doesn't have an escalation then it'll be pretty easy to get it all back. If not, a couple Sundays should get back most of it.
>>
>>31260440
I hope there's an escalation.
>>
Yo, I still don't have Latias.
>>
>Victini
But I've already maxed everything useful. What do!?
>>
>>31261363
Have you maxed all of Eevee's evolutions? Those Eject+ers will come in handy someday.
>>
>Victini doing regular numbers
>>
>>31261522
On mobile or 3ds?
>>
>1049/2000

Will I hold bros or should I try again?
>>
>>31262623
You should stick.
>>
Is it to late to get into shuffle?
>>
>>31262977
Nope. Inexplicably, there's still tons of content that comes out. It's addictive, but just don't play it like a psychotic person (waking up every two hours) and you'll have a good time, I think.
>>
>>31263421
>just don't play it like a psychotic person (waking up every two hours) and you'll have a good time
REEEE NORMIES!!!!

>>
>tfw forgot to buy the exp1.5 today
JUST
>>
>tfw forgot to bring scyther today
JUST
>>
>tfw forgot to level up salamence and tornadus today
JUST
>>
>>31265166
>tfw mastered the itemless so exp is no longer a problem
>>
>>31265466
Shit, itemless survival
>>
Okay, I finally beat M-Tyranitar itemless thanks to based M-Camel. Now I just gotta gather some candies.
>>
>tfw to intelligent to play shuffle like a normie
who mobile master race here and spends a jewel for dri to grind salamence while having a better shot at eevee tomorrow
all you 3ds casuals will spend 50k coins for their lv5 salamence and no rml drops while I will laugh saving 30k and get like 5rml

/rate/ my memes shuffle :^)
>>
So guys, for mega salamence whats reccomended?
All items + rayquqza?
>>
>>31266474
>to intelligent
Anon I have some bad news for you.
>>
I want to finish S-ranking the new main stages, but I need to grind coins and I still have to bring Salamence to SL2
>>
>>31266474
3DS player here, already got 2 RMLs from Salamence, I wonder how many you'll get?
>>
>>31266491
Yes
Though i almost got him twice with MS +5 Mttar, both of those times i got fucked by a bad disruption that made me waste 5 whole turns because no tyranitar icons on screen to help me clean those annoying frozen blocks, and Zekrom wasn't helping either.
>>
>>31266491
I find it's always best to just go for the S rank the first try on boss stages. All items and Fug+strongest SE did it for me.
>>
>tfw I fail the M-Glalie mission because Emboar kills it before I can even mega evolve Charizard.
Swapped the pig out for my level 1 Mega Boost Flareon, still barely activated ZardY's effect 3 times before killing it. Power creep is a hell of a drug.
>>
Okay what the fuck is DRI? Drop Rate Increase? I want it. WHERE IS IT? Mobile only?
>>
Does drop rate increase even show up for 3DS? I don't see it on the Special Shop.
>>
>Top 5 has staraptor for its stabilize+
Shit man, some pokemon are becoming usable out of thin air
>>
>>31271380
When we get Meganium skill boosters, watch how useful it gets. Stabilize+ has trash rates but rules if built up.
>>
>>31271380
>Stabilize+
>Occasionally erases two of the foe's disruptions on the board

What's so useful about it? I dont see it. After all, MMX only disrupts with rocks. You might as well bring Tornadus-T instead of Staraptor.
>>
>>31271380
>>31271672
They also have it because they can hack 10 RMLs in on their Staraptor, making it stronger than mons like Lugia.
>>
And there's RML #3. Grinding Salamence this week was so worth it. 6 psb to go.
>>
Holy shit, there's a 4th one. A psb dropped too, so that makes 99/100. Today was a good day.
>>
So Survival mode lets you grind 1200 exp in candy + 1000 coins + 100 - 200 exp to anything you're using if they're not maxed already.

Hell, even if you only get to 35 due, only getting you 500 exp in candy due to shit RNG or whatever it seems very feaible to grind expierence in here instead of ampharos/snorlax
>>
>>31274643
>+ 100 - 200 exp to anything you're using if they're not maxed already
If you're not using an all max team, you are probably not winning itemless reliably. Survival is the best way to grind exp for a single mon, stuff 'em full of those boosters and you're good to go, even past level 10 it's quite nice.
>>
>>31274727
Currently using Beedrill 9/Max, MAchamp 16/Max, Hoopa-U Max/Sl4, Emboar 7/Max

Sure, I only win like half of the survival modes I enter, but lose mostly due to shit RNG, shit risk taker rolls and shit board distribution mostly.
>>
>>31271672
Stabilize+ replaces barriers too.
>>
>>31271672
Staraptor is on the top because of it's attack when full RML, and since there's no flying pokemon who can remove the barriers that MMX put on the bottom, also it helps to remove that stupid frozen rock at the top left corner that most of the time will stay there for quite a lot of turns.
>>
Waste 40k on the stupid Salamence grind or just fucking keep saving for the upd8? U-Decide, assholes.
>>
Wait what the fuck how long is Victini around for?
>>
>>31277291
Get the fucker to SL2, maybe 3 since Weekend Meowth is coming or 4 if you're over 80k coins, otherwise just save whatever you have for the update
>>
>>31277291
I don't really care about Salamence right now, so I'd save my coins. On the other hand, you can get his PSBs for a limited time only, whereas you can always grind the cat.
>>
How do I beat Mew 450 without C-1?

I put it off for most of the week, but got nothing else to do right now. Itemless trial runs only had me do 13–16k damage.
>>
>Competition
>Braviary Mx Lvl SL3
>Sky blast doesn't activates once in all the fucking 4 matches

GENIUS
>>
>>31277961
That hurts. Score?

>>31277736
M-Ray, all the other items, and some friendly combos. I did it, it's possible.
>>
>>31277961
SONORITY
>>
>>31278065
>That hurts. Score?
75k with DD and AP

Gonna try again after meowth with MS
i have fucking 100 coins after mew.
>>
>>31277961
I went into it realizing that I hadn't raised Braviary's skill level. Still got a nice activation on the first turn for a 16k point combo.

Final score just short of 140k.
>>
Why the FUCK is the Scolipede stage so hard? I've already tried like 10 times and can't beat it. I guess I'm gonna have to buy a DD.
>>
>>31278165
Whirlipede*
>>
>>31278082
WILL
>>
>>31278388
FUCK
>>
Well, time to try M-Salamence/Fan-Rotom/Lugia on Meowth and see if it's a meme or not.
>>
>>31279820
0_0
>>
>>31279852
Well, this was a mistake. People told me leave the 4th slot blank so that it fills it in with Pidgey that Lugia and M-Mence can get rid of, but what they didn't tell me is that the Pidgey also replace some of the coins. For example, one of the common starting boards for Meowth these days are two large columns of coins with a mon breaking them up in the middle. Those columns are Pidgey for me, with one coin being in the far upper left corner and four other random ones that I just matched. Looks like I got memed.
>>
>>31279922
Nvm, it's late and I'm retarded. Just went in with MMY team and had same starting board as M-Mence. M-Mence was okay, got 6400 coins.
>>
>>31279974
heh,just got that same amount
>>
>>31279996
I got it again two tries later. It's a magic number.
>>
Don't 5get to use Exp x 1.5 on Eevee, comrades.
>>
I'm at max coins. Should I grind Salamence to SL3 or S-rank some main stages?
>>
>>31280126
same here and i even havent started it yet
>>
>>31281072
Well I guess I should do it ironically before some idiot does it genuinely
>6400 new meme?!!?!?!?!?
>>
>visit /shuffle/ for the first time in a month
>oh wow it's still alive

Anyway, is Salamence worth ss-ing and grinding?
>>
>>31281379
yes, but only if you reached current endgame
>>
>96/2000

I have 4 Speedups with 5 coming in next week

I have maxed out:

M-Gengar
M-Fug
M-Mewtwo
M-Salamence
M-ShinyGarydos
M-Beedrill
Also 1/4 Lucario

Which Mega should get Speedups or should I save it?
>>
>>31281697
Save them for Tyranitar
>>
>>31281697
Definitely Tyranitar, or Camerupt.
>>
what are some good sunday meowth setups?
>>
Bumperino!
>>
I finally reached Hoopa-U. Now I don't know if I should grind some coins and do a full-items run, or save the coins for the next update. For now, I'm just gonna grind.
>>
>>31281379
>still alive
This game gets new content every week, we'll be around forever. Salamence is definitely worth the SS, imagine if Mewtwo or Fug had Mega Boost. Grind it up if you have the coins to spare.

>>31282693
My standard for a long time was Mega Mewtwo Y, Meowstic-Male, Meowstic-Female and Unown-!. Since I have a fully invested Salamence now, I've switched to M-Mence, Rotom-F, and Lugia, with the 4th slot empty for Pidgey to fill it in.
>>
How many of you caught Jumpluff?
I'm trying to unlock it, but between events and grinding coins, I can't find the time to get the S-ranks
>>
>>31285344
Grind coins for all items and then grind some more for 3-4 great balls.
Pray you get a lucky catch
>>
>>31286433
I'm caught up in events and main stages, but I still have 183 S ranks to do, Jumpluff is a distant dream. Currently working on catching up in mission cards since they give enhancements that'll be useful in the near future as opposed to the expert stage shitmons.
>>
Fuck, this happens every time. I invest everything a person can reasonably be expected to invest (and then some) and I still can't make top tier. I'm in the middle of 2nd tier with a shitty 110k score (my other full items runs did much worse) and I'll probably fall out of it in the last day rush tomorrow.
>>
>>31287536
who cares?
its not like the competitions are about skill anymore
all you need is rng

Just like since forever I had a practice run to see what to deal with. Grinded then those mons during the week with meowth (obviously doesnt work each and everytime) and then used victini yesterday to give them the last touch. And then have my one and only run. No need to fall for gs memes and waste rml or cookies.

Got 110k score that should be enough for 2nd tier. If not... who cares 3rml are still great and I'm slowly getting to the point of catching up with rml mons
>>
>>31286480
Will keep that in mind, thanks.
>>
Bamparini
>>
>>31290906
Not at limit already are we?
>>
>>31291867
nope... just ded week

what are /shuffle/ guesses for tuesday update?
poketoru site already mentioned gen 2 focus. But they wont give us _only_ just gen 2 winking starters as the really something new are t-they??
>>
>>31292028
I think we're gonna get new mission cards. On a semi-related note, what megas are left to be released? Pinsir, Aggron, Houndoom and ?
>>
>>31292465
Gallade
>>
>>31292596
Right. I really hope Gallade is good, the other fighting megas are kind of meh right now.
>>
>>31292028
M-Pinsir compy d00d, Houndoom Safari repeat, Farting Pikachu once-a-day.
>>
>>31292596
>erases 10 blocks and rocks and does damage to the foe
(lol
>>
>>31281707
>>31282116
I don't know how to use Tyranitar, Camerupt or Beedrill

I only maxed Beedrill because I heard you can do Survival Mode itemless with a maxed Beedrill but then it got nerfed so I just wasted 12 Speedups
>>
>>31294881
Just delete disruptions and if there are no disruptions chip away at stuff on the sides to make combos.
>>
I've finally reached the Zoroark PSB stage. I'm a king.
>>
Holy shit, Metang fucking sucks (466).
>>
>>31295162
love that Camel
>>
So what's the best option for skill swapping Mew?

I'm past 400 on the escalation and seeing Mew itself a lot. And Power of 5 is SHIT.
>>
>>31295447
Honestly dude, I think you should not SS Mew. I swapped it to BS+ since there's no Psychics that can do that, and without RMLs Mew is still worthless. Don't waste a swap on Mew the PSB farmable stage comes back and you want to waste RMLs on it.
>>
>>31295162
Mate I'm trying to catch Bibarel and failing more often then suceeding.

Fucking Bibarel.

At the same time I'm grinding Salamence. I have a full team of MAX (level 15) electrics and Rayquaza and can easily beat Salamence.

BUT I FUCKING FAIL BIBAREL.
>>
>>31295710

Someone's rather Moody~
>>
>>31295447

I changed it to Eject+.

So those useless Mews can get rid of themselves.
>>
>>31295799
>Who is Espeon
>>
File: I_Don't_Get_It.png (610KB, 1250x418px) Image search: [Google]
I_Don't_Get_It.png
610KB, 1250x418px
>>31295792
i dun getit
>>
>>31295835

What does Espeon have to do with this?
>>
>>31296017
Bibarel gets Moody as an ability, that post was a little dramatic.
>>
>>31296185
Swapping Mew to Eject+ fills a niche that SS Espeon already fills. BS+ or Po4 are the smart choices, if there is a smart choice.
>>
>>31294881
You still need the bee for itemless survival, even after the nerf. I use it and have only failed survival once due to really bad RT rolls (done it like a half dozen times).
>>
Manectric needs RMLs. Please clap.
>>
>>31295710
I failed on the first try, just luckily beat him with SS Ampharos 9, Bellossom 6/4, Shaymin 5/4, Emolga 14/5. LUCKY catch at 10%, but only got the B rank. Fucking tank.
>>
>>31297306
>Emolga
Fuck. I should have RML'd it. I've done Dusknoir and Donphan... And Slowbro a little bit for one contest... Yeah I'm dumb.
>>
>>31297388
I think Dusknoir with RMLs is the meme to end all memes. Don't feel bad, I've wasted more Skill Swaps than I care to admit.
>>
>>31297506
I used 3 on Gengar just to clear a mission.
>>
Are both Throh and Sawk worth SSing or just Throh?
>>
>stop playing for infinite amount of time
>decide to open it up again once i system transfer to a n3ds
>see all these new powerups
>oh man this is gonna be so grea-
>i'm still at vivillion
>>
>>31298154
SS Throh is totally worth it. Your life is fine without SS Sawk right now. Maybe someday it'll be essential.
>>
slep bump

see you on update day~
>>
>>31285677
So it's worth giving it 5 candies too then?

I've only maxed the following so far:
Gengar
Fug
T-tar
Beedrill
MMY

Not sure what else to candy next as Fug/Ttar and Bee seems to do everything I need. Was thinking of going for Lucario, Red Gyrados or Camerupt next actually.
>>
what the fuck am I supposed to do to beat blaziken? I can't even do it with one second left, so I even have the 1% chance....
>>
>>31298160
vivillion a shit anon
such an easy stage its disgusting... powercreep is real
>>
>>31298884
Since you already maxed the essential ones, your best choices are Camerupt or Salamence
>>
>got 120k points my first try last Monday
>check back today
>304th place
welp, I got super lucky with my Braviary triggering 5 times in one run. Doubt I can do better without extremely good luck.
>>
c'mon lads
>>
S-Ranking Pyroar(F) costed me almost 8000 coins because the RNG refused to give me big combos and the stage having more than 30000 HP means that a single bad turn can make the run fail
>>
post your rank
7676 mobile here
>>
Hello, I've been playing for 2 or 3 weeks now and I'm not sure who do I use my items on. I keep seeing a lot of people maxing out risk takers, and putting their mega candies on Gengar, I'm on stage 185 and I'm not sure if I should have been Skill Swapping, Exp Boosting or Skill Boosting anyone specific. Any advice? I haven't used a single item so far, but at the same time I haven't gotten many.
>>
Finished S-ranking the 15 stages I was missing and unlocked Jumpluff, but I went from 90000 coins to 65000 because RNG was a bitch and this last batch has really too much HP
>>
>>31301313
You're doing fine rn, don't you worry, little buddy. I'd skill swap Throh/Yveltal/Suicune/Raikou/EnteiHo-Oh right now if I were you, but if you don't have any of those, don't even worry about it. If you have a Mega Speedup, you should use it on Gengar.
>>
>>31301313
SS as soon as possible: Yveltal, Suicune, Raikou, Machamp. Raise their skills to lvl 2, except for Machamp. Risk-takers should be as high as possible, so SL4 or 5 is good.
All your Eject+ / Block Smash+ / Barrier Bash + / Rock Break + pokés should have their skills at lvl 2, not more since it would be a waste of cookies. No, do not swap Entei. It's not that useful.

Use RMLs on: Machamp, Yveltal, and Scyther if you want. Lucario is a good choice, too.

Save all your MSUs for Rayquaza. Just give 1 to Gengar and 5 to M-Mewtwo Y.
>>
Just got through a fit of memery: I've been trying to beat Metagross 570 itemless with M-Camerupt, Lando-T/Ho-Oh/Lucario, Emboar, and Machamp. I keep coming close, but ultimately ended up tossing Donphan some RMLs and cookies to get Ground Forces going hard. Insult me now, but with my 7/7 camel, perhaps I can get use out of this thing.
>>
>>31302304
As long as it works for you bud.
>>
>>31302103
>>31302181
Gotcha, got Raikou and Yveltal yesterday so I'll SS one of them, and give Gengar a candy. Thank you!
>>
>>31302452
imo give it first to raikou. Then yvetal and then suicune.

seeing as eevee now gives medium cookies and not only small ones: a medium one will get risk taker to lv3 instantly (9psb and medium gives 10psb). Another good idea would be to give it to glalie as its chill will also get to lv3 instantly

>>31301222
dunno... somewere placed between 4k and 5k
>>
>>31302616
>feed Glalie

This is good advice. Also Absol.
>>
The day before an update that we know little about is always exciting. I wonder what new stuff we'll get (other than winkmons)? I hope things stay kind of dead for another week or two so I can continue coin-grinding and catching up.
>>
>>31303829
I want a Houndoom safari and a Latias escalation.
>>
>>31303829
gen 2 winking starters have been already confirmed
poketoru also mentions a focus on gen 2 mons, so most likely repeats

for all we know for sure. GS will fuck it up badly somehow
>>
Alright, so hypothetical scenario I wanted to ask you guys about.

For the longest time, the best anti-fairy team was M-Mawile, Jirachi, Dialga, and Cobalion/Muk, swapping out Jirachi for whichever one of Cobalion/Muk you didn't pick already when you're using a Mega Start. Now I suppose Metagross might replace Cobalion/Muk and Mawile is still the best anti-fairy mega. But if you bothered to fully invest all the enhancements into Mawile, and used Metagross as your mega, would that be the optimal anti-fairy team now? Assuming you were willing to dump a ton of enhancements into Mawile.
>>
>>31304405
No. I think it'd be better if you replace Jirachi with SS Azumarill. A level 20 risk-taker, Dialga, Muk, and Mawile with a few candies. If Mawile is SS, you could even get some RT damage off.
>>
>>31304554
>Azumarill
>>
>>31304405
>>31304554
>>31304815

best anti-fairy team is obviously

- M-Mawile (lv20, Risk Taker lv5)
- SS Azumarrill (lv20, Risk Taker lv5) or Scyther (lv20, SS)
- Dialga or Winking Clefairy (for block control)
- Muk/ Cobalion/ Metagross (for raw damage)

>>
>>31304815
>2017
>STILL not having a SS Azumarill lvl 20 with SL5 risk taker
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD NORMIE REEE
>>
I have only 16 candies right now, should I give them to Tyranitar or Beedrill?
>>
>>31305013
I would give them to Tyranitar, if you already maxed Fug.
>>
>>31305013
how far are you in the main stages?
in either case, wait for update first.

tyranitar: if still got a lot main stages to go
bee: if finished a good amount of main stages and need to grind survival
>>
Primal Groudon dream update...coming soon?
>>
>level themes loop after the canyon area

BULLSHIT
>>
>a Flying-type MMX for Sky Blast teams
Why is M-Mence so perfect

I'm in love with the blood-soaked crescent
>>
>>31305320
now if flying types wouldnt suck so much

inb4 muhhhh sky blast
>>
>>31304929
>>31304937
But isn't Azumarill Fairy/Water itself? Either way, not SE? Why not use something that is? Am I missing something?

Anyways
>Grinding Salamance for RML, but a megaboost boost doesn't hurt
>Get to level 1 no RML
>Get to level 2 no RML
>Get to level 3 no RML
>Get to level 4 no RML
>Get to level 4.8 no RML
>Inching towards level 5, 3 RML
Uh Kay. Never give up I guess.
>>
>>31305735
Yup, got a couple RML myself within the last 7 psb I needed to get to level 5. Combined with the other 2 I got earlier around the level 3 grind, it was definitely worth it.
>>
Is the infinite hearts powerup worth it if I spend the whole hour grinding meowth?

Has anyone tried this before?
>>
>>31307899
holy moly... you cant be serious

even if you get 500 coins every minute thats only 15k coins. And an additional meowth should give you around 20k
>>
File: 1477335720154.jpg (128KB, 614x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477335720154.jpg
128KB, 614x1000px
Hi, long time Shuffler here. Just a question: what's so special about M-Camerupt and M-Beedrill? I get that they let you clear any one (or two) spots in the board that you want and are rare types for Megas, but aren't they too weak otherwise? Especially Beedrill?

Second question, is there no other way to level up Azumarill's SL than cookies? I couldn't find a repeat level for it.
>>
>>31308946
It's because they're amazing disruption cleaners and they end up with 80 BP so it's not terrible. You can go from a full map of disruptions to nothing in one clear, and with the bee you can mega in a single match.
>>
>>31308987
...a single match? Fuck, I'm in.
>>
>>31308946
Beedrill is amazing, definitely worth the investment. Being able to mega in one turn is great, as is taking out huge chunks of disruptions. Delaying disruptions for a turn is a nice little bonus for the first match too. Probably the most important thing about it is it allows you to clear survival mode itemless, which is the best use of hearts if you need to increase a mon's level (especially useful with all the good candidates for RMLs these days).

I haven't used Camerupt yet since I had Ttar and the Bee already candied before getting it. With the main stages clear, I've yet to find a need for it.
>>
>>31308946
remember those early walls in the game? mglalie? mgengar?

pic related was a nightmare for a lot of early players. And the bee has the ability to clear a quarter of the board, wiping everything bad away. You will use this all the time in survival

And in all honesty, its strenght lies in its ability to be online in 1 turn. And it gets even better. Before the gs meme fix, activating its effect would stall the disruption countdown for one turn. Meaning you could stall disruptions for as long as you had bee icons while simultaniously cleaning the board
>>
File: tumblr_nnfhu14jx21sjn0ono1_1280.jpg (680KB, 1280x1819px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnfhu14jx21sjn0ono1_1280.jpg
680KB, 1280x1819px
https://www.tumblr.com/search/pokemon+shuffle

why are shuffle memes best memes??
>>
File: tumblr_nkhmkoHLPV1tggc4qo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkhmkoHLPV1tggc4qo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1299px
dont worry I got one more :^)
>>
File: tumblr_nlljz8rpB11t4411fo1_400.png (128KB, 356x426px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlljz8rpB11t4411fo1_400.png
128KB, 356x426px
>scizor
>>
File: gallade.png (101KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
gallade.png
101KB, 500x404px
>>31309375
Omg, this.
>>
Hey guys, super casual player here. Just got to stage 105 (Mega Ampharos) and I can't beat him at all. I've caught every single Pokemon leading up to him, and a few from the special/expert stages. Despite this, my only three ground pokemon are a Donphan, Phanpy, and Cubone. Is there some sort of strat I'm supposed to be doing to beat this fucker?
>>
>>31309815
Grind up your mons on Buneary's stage (exp given is based on number of moves a stage starts off with) and if you still can't do it, grind coins on Meowth's stage (try to line up the coins on the far right column for a 4 or 5 match) so you can buy some items like Disruption Delay.
>>
>>31309815
getting them to lv5 should be enough. or you wait for victini and use the time to grind meowth a lil bit

if you dont feel like grinding (a lot) better quit now
>>
>>31309964
>>31310178
Thanks guys, I was a little scared you guys would bully me. I don't usually come to this general.
>>
>>31310766
S-stop being cute.
>>
I fuggin hate Metagross.
>>
So, anons who have already beaten all the main stages: which one, in your opinion, is the hardest one?
>>
>>31311091
Well, out of the latest batch (the new unnamed region on 3DS), Swoobat was the most annoying for me.
>>
>One and a half hours of the competition left
>91 places from dropping out of tier 2
AM I SAFE?!?! :^)
>>
>>31311325
No.
>>
>3 all item runs on Salamence
>Finally get 1200000
>Tier 2
Fuck it, I'll take it.

>>31311091
Bibarel
>>
Update anticipation bump
>>
What a high-scoring compy this has been. Ray Ray wasn't a dominant force for me.
>>
Remember those rumours about M-Salamence being Dragon?
>>
Damage/Hitting Streak confuses me. is it even possible to activate multiple abilities (or the same one multiple times) in the same combo?
>>
>Johto starters

What is this madness?
>>
What's the bump limit? Should I make the thread now or tomorrow morning?
>>
>>31313028
It means on each activation.
>>
>Winking Johto starters (gold)
>Houndoom Safari
>Noivern (hearts) [PSBs]
>Kingdra (hearts) [PSBs]
>Ho-Oh (gold) [PSBs]
>Feraligatr (gold) [PSBs]

Really great week for grinding, folks. Whirlpool and Paralyze should be grinded into the ground. Not sure why Cloud Clear+ would interest you in any way, but I'm not here to judge you.
>>
>>31313296

Why Kingdra when Greninja exists?
>>
>>31313328
Enjoy your off week then! My Greninja is pristine--I couldn't beat that stage and didn't have coins to spare if I did.
>>
File: So you came too.png (144KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
So you came too.png
144KB, 387x387px
>>31311502
Made it with 23 places to spare.

>>31313296
>Kingdra
>hearts
>mfw
>>
>>31313296
>Cloud Clear+
So I can finally clear Yveltal mission :^)
>>
>first two hearts are the two rare safari mons with the sparkling stages
>already caught them the first time we had this safari
>they each drop 1 small exp booster
T-thanks...
>>
Just caught Ledyba

What is Ledian's stage like?
>>
So Paralyze is 10/30/80 at base. At SL5 it is 25/45/100. When it immobilizes the enemy, the combo damage is not mulitiplied. Paralyze is trash and you should only grind Feraligatr if you're ignoring this post.

Meanwhile, Whirlpool is 30/60/90 at base, 50/80/100 at SL5.

Pyre is 1.2 damage on a fire combo at 50/100/100. At each SL, 10% more for proc rate on a 3 match.

I'm not looking up Cloud Clear+ lol.

And if anyone's got a Kingdra grinding team, pls post. I'm fuggin in the Safari rn.
>>
>>31313455
It's Cloud Clear++ actually, which means after 120 psb, 40/100/100 improves to 60/100/100! Cloud Clear+ tops out at 80/100/100 for the same amount, not that anyone care.
>>
>>31313496
>Kingdra grinding team
mfug, bellossom, se, se. Or how I like to call it: regular team
>>
>Ledian kicking out of 4 GBs

FUCK YOU
>>
Ledian 50BP - Barrier Bash+

Coming soon:

Celebi Escalation (500 stages again!)
M-Houndoom Compy (M-Diancie CLONE!) [Tyranitar disruptions]
Politoed Appears (70 BP Crowd Control)

>>31313585
Your boy doesn't have a candied Ray tho.
>>
>>31313698
I forgot:

T-Tar special stage next week too (gold) [PSBs and RMLs]
>>
>>31313698
Reshiram gets rekt instantly

>Risk Taker
>takes out Barriers and does damage
>>
File: 2.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>31313698
>Tyranitar disruptions
>don't know how to use Tyranitar
>>
>>31313739
Yeah, but there's no shortage of Fire-type weapons at our disposal. Like M-Madoka, M-Doom is going to be extremely situational.
>>
This is gonna hurt. I need to knock out this Safari (wasn't around the first time), and buff up Kingdra before next week. Gotta have time for Celebi's 500.
>>
I have Greninja SL4, so I have no reason to grind Kingdra. My priority this week will be the safari for Ledyba and Ledian. Once I'm done with that I'll grind coins until next week
>>
So is the patrician's choice to not bother grinding Whirlpool bc of Greninja's Mind Zap? SL5 Mind Zap is 35/65/100, so lesser proc rates, but the frog eats RMLs bringing it to 125, totally outclassing Kingdra. Thoughts?
>>
So what's a good Kingdra grinding team (or actually catching it because I just started playing this shit two months ago) if I don't have either fully candied ray or bellossom? The only sleep charm I have is a Lilligant SL3 and my only SE mega is SS Ampharos so there's that.

Also please someone bake a new bread.
>>
>>31313734
But T-tar's sole ability is Eject. What's the point of grinding that? Isn't it 100% on a 3match anyway?
>>
>>31314430
not 100% but reliable enough, so you only do it to get those juicy RML or because of your autism
>>
File: 1478279786304.jpg (37KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
1478279786304.jpg
37KB, 815x608px
>>31314016
>>31314122
I think M-Hound is going to disrupt Feraligatrs/Kingdras alongside T-tar (since that's been the trend in competitons for a while now). Greninja won't and can't help you there, except disrupting disruptions of course lol.
>>
>>31314455
>>31314430
Eject is 100/100/100. Grinding it does extra damage when triggered. Ttar at SL5 does 2x damage when Eject is triggered. Not the combo just its damage I think.
>>
>>31314501
Oh I didn't know that, thanks lad
>>
>>31312805
It wasn't a rumor. It was a Dragon in data dumps. But it also had a dummy mega ability (same as M-Audino, I think), like all unreleased ones.

>>31313328
>>31314016
You want Whirlpool because it's easier to activate and Mind Zap extends its duration. The two work really well together.

There isn't a point in grinding Paralyze though when Whirlpool exists. Unless you like the Paralysis combo meme.

>>31313698
>Politoed Appears (70 BP Crowd Control)
That would have been good if we hadn't gotten Keldeo already.

But the only thing Water is currently missing is Sleep Charm. Which would have been a good fit on Politoed.
>>
So I tried Kingdra and got me torn a new asshole, what the fuck am I supposed to do with this starting board and disruptions?
>>
>Four attempts just for winking shitmon to get in the ball
This is a good sign of things to come.
>>
>>31314806
aren't the catchrates of this update ridiculous? Like 20-something for a shitmon with almost all of the turns left
>>
>Safari where most of the mons are reruns except two
GENIUS
>>
>>31315243
SORORITY

But that's literally all the Winking shitmon/Pikachu safaris as well
>>
>>31315393
WILL
>>
>>31314599
>But the only thing Water is currently missing is Sleep Charm

No point

Greninja

Gorebyss
>>
>Houndoom mega competition coming up
But what I don't understand is with all the dragging-out they're doing with main stages, they're going to run out of megas for them real soon aren't they?
>>
>>31315980
Because Mind Zap increases damage, you dumb faggot. Oh right, it doesn't. Mind Zap is also shit when the counter is 1 or 2.
>>
For some reason I'm hyped. Looking forward to complete this safari and grind my boy Kingdra. And next week Houndoom disrupts with T-Tar, so I will finally be able to put my newly-acquired M-Godzilla to good use. It might be the first time I end on the first tier. H-hopefully.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.