[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is mega fug stronger than the god of Pokemon? If that ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: megafug.jpg (273KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
megafug.jpg
273KB, 1600x900px
Why is mega fug stronger than the god of Pokemon? If that ring was taken off of Arceus would he be stronger? And how fucking strong is the original dragon if Kyurem, Zekrom, and Reshiram are all so powerful by themselves?
>>
>If that ring was taken off of Arceus would he be stronger?
it would be extremely painful
>>
Find out those answers and more in the remakes!
>>
>>31213358
Original Dragon would be as strong as Mega Fug/Mewtwo, maybe even a bit more with a BST of 800
>>
>>31213380
For you?
>>
>>31213380
>>31213389
shit meme kys
>>
>>31213358
Don't worry, OP

You KNOW they're gonna find some way to make Arceus stronger

They can't just leave God in the midst of both Mega Mewtwos, the Primals, and Mega Fug.

>yfw Mega Arceus with 160 in every stat
>>
>>31213358
Because Fug IS God
>>
>>31213402
apparently z crystals change its type too. maybe it's a hint at something
>>
>>31213402
I'm hoping the sinnoh remakes give some balanced mons, like megas for shitmons and new sinnoh forms for foreign pokemon in the gen IV dex, but then just completely go over the top with the legends, like primal cover legendaries, mega arceus for each form, a pokemon with like 750 BST that is the combination of the lake trio. Ubers doesnt need balance anyways.
>>
>>31213380
>This kills the arceus
>>
>>31213397

Get this hothead out of here!
>>
>>31213464
Judgement will get 18 unique Z moves depending on the type of Z crystal Arceus is holding

screencap this
>>
>>31213605
>Judgment will get 1 Z move but with different colors

Or not even that, considering the tapu colors.
>>
Primal Arceus - Alpha
+30 Atk
+30 Sp. Atk
+30 Speed
+5 Def
+5 Sp. Def

Primal Arceus - Omega
+50 Def
+50 Sp. Def
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.