[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i cry at the end of every pokemon game even though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (319KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
319KB, 500x500px
why do i cry at the end of every pokemon game even though its cliche and cheesy?
>>
>>31211803
It's because you know it's ended and there's no post game. Try a spin off like Mystery Dungeon, those always have a bunch of content. I'm sure you won't cry to that.
>>
>>31211803
It's the emptiness. I feel it with almost every game, not just Pokemon. After the credits, you truly realize that all the characters are just a bunch of 1s and 0s. They will stand in a place and say the same thing over and over again. They aren't alive. The game world is actually empty. And when you finally realize this, you realize how awesome games like Rune Factory actually are, as they give each character a new line of dialogue every day.
>>
Because you are human
>>
File: 1470013030856.jpg (42KB, 900x514px) Image search: [Google]
1470013030856.jpg
42KB, 900x514px
>>31211803
Only Pokemon games that have ever made me cry were the Mystery Dungeon games.

Treecko: This ain't right bro, this ain't fair.
>>
these answers are gay. i cried because i was 3 seconds away from pounding away at lillie when the bitch ass fireworks cockblocked my virgin ass
>>
>>31213576

Compensating much? I know the guys at school made fun of your tiny dick but it's okay, you don't have to prove yourself here.
>>
>>31213541
This is it for me. Although it's usually the world that makes me sad, not just the characters.
I feel similarly after watching a movie. Everything that just happened stops existing when it ends.

I sympathize with Lusamime desu
>>
>>31213541
Damn, that's pretty much it for me combined with being sentimental. Its sort of like a relationship ending
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.