[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I haven't played Pokémon since Diamond and Pearl. As

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

So, I haven't played Pokémon since Diamond and Pearl. As a refresher, I bought Pokémon Moon to see what has changed.
And holy shit. It wasn't the new 3D graphics or the new shitter Pokémon that got my attention, but how fucking shitty I was playing as a kid.
I didn't care about stats or abilities ar ALL. I just cared about it's level and how cool the ability was.
Now playing through Moon, caring about that shit made the game a breeze.
The only thing I got right through playing Diamond/Pearl was choosing Milotic as my go-to Pokemon.

Was anybody else like this when they first started playing? Or am I just a tard?
>>
>>31209912
>first started playing
>Diamond/Pearl
Fuck.
Is this it? Am I old?
>>
>>31209912
>tfw Sun was my first time using a Milotic
I wanted one in Emerald, but kid me was too impatient/stupid to fish and fish and fish for a Feebas with that meme-tier location.

I'd say SM is the easiest it's ever been to catch a Feebas.
>>
>>31209997
ORAS was way easier, it's got a 100% encounter rate under a certain bridge at night, and shows up somewhere else during the day.
>>
>>31209912
>he actually caught Feebas in Sinnoh
You had too much free time on your hands?

Also no. I remember being a stupid kid who couldn't find the shipyard in Slateport.
>>
>>31209912
I gave surf to my hariyama and used it to beat the ghost elite 4 guy
>>
File: file.png (254KB, 1159x1085px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
254KB, 1159x1085px
>these dex descriptions
Damn. Is Feebas our gal? They straight up call them ugly
>>
>>31210021
it doesnt take that long to fish tile by tile in DPPt
>>
File: smuglotic.png (26KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
smuglotic.png
26KB, 180x210px
>>31209912
>>31209997
>>31210021
>tfw caught Feebas in Emerald, Pearl, Platinum AND Moon
>tfw also fished for a Prism Scale in Moon so I could have Milotic before the fourth island
The hours of seething rage is worth it for based watersnek.
Also can we have a stealth Milotic thread?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 900x940px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 900x940px
>>31210463
>tfw spent hours soft resting rippling water spots for a Feebas
>had to beg someone in Wifi-Gen for their Prism Scale so I could evolve it
Shit was worth, though. The more I think about it and look at it, I feel like Milotic could very well be one of my favorite Pokemon.

I'll say this though, had I known how easy catching Feebas was in ORAS before I bought it, I probably wouldn't have picked Swampert for my starter. I love the guy, but I've used it many times before, and I'd love to try Blaziken or Sceptile.
>>
File: milotic1.jpg (92KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
milotic1.jpg
92KB, 380x400px
>>31209997
Same here. Wanted a water type but I didn't really like any of the ones in Alola other than Wishiwashi, but his ability made him seem unreliable to me. I eventually decided on Milotic over Poliwrath when I was choosing my team, but I'll probably end up using Poli if we return to Kanto.

The decision paid off since Milotic completely cleaned house against the Elite Four.
>>
>>31210047
>between the events of FRLG and SM, researchers took interest in Feebas's endurance over its looks facilitated by the fact that it's much more common by the time SM happens

Subtle, I like it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.