[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bank for S/M when? Also why couldn't Nintencunts have it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon_Bank_logo[1].jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Bank_logo[1].jpg
20KB, 400x240px
Bank for S/M when? Also why couldn't Nintencunts have it ready for launch? Fuck Nintendo suck at online.
>>
Late January according to its niponic website.
>>
>>31209295
I don't know why you're suprised that Nintendo failed to launch Pokebank support for SM when it was released.
Perhaps if it was made by another company, one vigilant enough to accomplish such a simplistic task in time, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
That isn't the case, because it's Nintendo. ;^)
>Inb4 its intentional
>>
LMAO like WTF, just inject bro xD
>>
The free alternative to Bank will probably be updated as well, right?
>>
>>31209295
THREE HOURS
>>
Please understand
>>
It wasn't available for launch because GF wanted everyone to be on the same level (Pokemon-wise) for online trading and battling. Imagine being a newcomer getting wrecked by a team of MegaFug and P-Groudon only to find out you can't get it on the latest game. Casual consumers are fickle. If this were to happen they'd drop the series entirely and never come back. By giving new players three months to play before this happens they have more than 20 hours of playtime at least and probably are more familiar with how the series works. So instead of being upset they can't get Mega-fug right away they may go and buy a copy of ORAS for $40 and play through that to collect the unobtainable Pokemon rather than be pissed off for being a noob.
>>
>>31209295
Bank is due for a massive update of some sort. I suspect it will be completely designed with the "update". It's got to include the national dex and be adapted to Stars as well. Masuda said he wanted to connect it to the actual game too, so you could access it ingame. So I expect it will get a massive update one day. That might be why it is taking so long, could be happening now.
>>
>>31209399
This, that's probably why if its coming this month, it likely won't be any time before the first online season ends on the... 17th?
>>
>>31209443
>Masuda said he wanted to connect it to the actual game too, so you could access it ingame.

Source on this?
>>
File: IMG_9930.png (111KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9930.png
111KB, 750x1334px
>>31209479
Ah, 16th.
Then will have those tasty usage stats to finally tell us once and for all which Pokémon are good.
>>
>>31209295

They announced a date last time, but they ended up having to delay it.

It's better that they just release it when it's ready than announce a date and end up having to delay it.

They're also adding new stuff to it, like a National Pokedex feature.
>>
>>31209515
Well they had to delay it because they couldn't handle day 1 demand, that's just something that's always been the case.
>>
>>31209499
Dunno but it was something he talked about for the future, not necessarily with this update. But it adds to the signs Bank is due for some kind of massive update so I'm not that surprised with the delay. At the very least it will add a national dex.
>>
>>31209661
>At the very least it will add a national dex.
i think you're getting your hopes up a bit too much, anon.
do we have ANY viable source that says this?
>>
>>31209669
>>31209661
>no sauce
Fuckin' thought so.
>>
>>31209338
This
>>
>>31209849
He's using "Stars" as evidence. What did you expect?
>>
>>31209874
>What did you expect?
Fair point.
I've just seen a lot of people saying that Bank is going to get a national dex... I figured it couldn't have come from fuck nowhere.. But.. Stars did... So fair the fuck enough.
-_-
>>
>>31209915
not any of these anons, but
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon-bank/
>A new National Pokédex feature is coming to help you check out the particulars of the Pokémon you’ve deposited!
>>
>>31209669
>>31209849
>>31209874
I didn't give you a sauce because I can't be fucked searching. Not my job to provide a sauce for everything I say.

See
>>31209934

Btfo retards
>>
>>31209934
>http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon-bank/
huh.
>well-there-it-is.mkv
any reason this was posted in australia's pokemon site, not america's?
>>
>>31209946
it was the first google result for me from the official site
I'm German though, dunno why that came up first.
>>
>>31209942
>Not my job to provide a sauce for everything I say.
Reddit is thataway →
>>
>>31209942
>Not my job to provide a sauce for everything I say.
That kind of us how burden of proof works. You make a claim, you back it up with adequate evidence.
>>
>>31209859
Im not OP and I inject in the beg threads for people but I don't feel comfortable injecting unobtainable stuff.
>>
>>31209295
They didn't want to release it right away.
>>
>>31209952
let's be honest with ourselves

useless pieces of shit have been acting like that around 4chan since far before reddit even existed
>>
File: 1476745534258.png (175KB, 348x514px) Image search: [Google]
1476745534258.png
175KB, 348x514px
>>31209952
>reddit
>the site where everything links to it's source

Yeah,nah. You got it all backwards. You're just in denial since there was a link posted. >Sources
>4chan

Deal with it
>>
File: 1389538521742.gif (3MB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1389538521742.gif
3MB, 500x267px
>It's happening again.
>>
>>31209443
>so you could access it ingame
Yes please! Changing between the game and the app is more cumbersome than it needs to be.
>>
>>31210145
This will never get old
>>
I hope they have a sort button that let's pokebank organize all your pokemon by pokedex number.

Why hasn't this been a thing yet I can sort all the items by type. Alphabetical etc.
>>
>>31210178
I believe they stated somewhere that you could, but I could be mistaken. Seems like you could sort by number or name.
>>
>>31210193
I know you can search but that just sucks.
>>
>>31210178
>sort button
PLEASE let it be a button and not be auto..
I swear to arceus- if they auto sort my boxes of shinies and the like, my autism will riot.
>>
>>31210369
>I swear to arceus
Looks like your autism is getting an early start
>>
My money is on March for it to release. They release it in January but the servers can't handle the pressure again so they delay it.
>>
>>31210506
I started to try and argue that, but remembered i pronounce it like Ar-Zeus, so I guess that argument died before it began.
>>
I think it'll be in late February desu because GF is just that shitty with time
>>
>>31209295
>criticizing Nintendo
hey retard, they are not the ones who develop Pokemon and bank was most likely intentionally not released at launch so battling and trading wasn't a clusterfuck immediately
>>
I would really rather it just never comes out, and we start fresh.

Not looking forward to seeing the genies and heatran everywhere...
>>
>>31210619
Next gen. Gen VI was comparable to gen I with all the Kanto love and gen VII to gen II because the new Pokemon have low encounter rates, the Dex has more Kanto than new Pokemon, dungeon that's called Victory Road isn't Victory Road and the league champions are both from Kanto. Gen VIII will be the new gen that won't be able to transfer past gen Pokemon.
>>
>>31209399
True, true, but instead of getting rekt'd by fug and Groudon, it was Pheromosa and Celesteela.
>>
>>31209443
>Masuda said he wanted to connect it to the actual game too, so you could access it ingame.

I would love this. It's a small thing, but it would add a lot more to the games imo. It would feel more like an expanded storage for your mons instead of this seperate thing where your mons sort of float in purgatory.
>>
>>31210369
>I swear to arceus
Cringe thread material
>>
>>31209915
> -_-

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>31209954
>burden of proof works.
Stop it with your meme arguments
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.