[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

https://youtu.be/GErk7fMiatQ?t=4m13 s It's been almost 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: who edited this video.png (1MB, 990x770px) Image search: [Google]
who edited this video.png
1MB, 990x770px
https://youtu.be/GErk7fMiatQ?t=4m13s
It's been almost 7 and a half years and I am still wondering why this image is in a relatively by-the-numbers video about the GameBoy, from IGN no less.
Of all of the pictures that they could have used for Pokemon they chose this.
>>
Can anybody explain why out of all of the images that they could have used, they chose whatever the hell this is?
>>
>>31206036
IGN has been fighting the patriarchy for that long?
>>
>>31206036
>It's honest to God fetish art in a professional video

Holy fuck
>>
>>31207148
Again, who looked at this and said "yeah, ok, that's a perfectly fine image to put in this video, nothing out of the ordinary about it". Did the person editing the image accidentally mix up the assets he was supposed to use with his fetish files? Did he want to see if anybody would notice if he snuck it in?
Of all of the multitude of fan art that could of been chosen, he had to go with the fetish art.
>>
>>31206036
i cant rightly tell whats going on here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.