[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tip: Arceus's type will change if you give it a Z-crystal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Arceus Z.png (242KB, 681x614px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus Z.png
242KB, 681x614px
Tip: Arceus's type will change if you give it a Z-crystal, too.

I wonder why they didn't do that for Silvally.
>>
>>31205015
Because they felt a need to inflate the number of items with those memories.
If it was just Z-crystals, no plates or memories that'd be amazing and logical for Silvally, considering where it was made.
>>
>>31205015

Because Silvally is meant to be an inferior knockoff of Arceus

Z-Crystals were added to Multitype's effect so that Multitype and RKS System weren't completely identical
>>
File: 1483483423121.jpg (68KB, 361x359px) Image search: [Google]
1483483423121.jpg
68KB, 361x359px
>Arceus can't learn Acrobatics
That is really fucking disappointing, I just thought of how amazing acrobatics would have been after using up the Z crystal the first turn arceus is out assuming it still retained the type of the zcrystal it started with after it is used
>>
>>31205383
Z crystals don't get used up.
>>
>>31205550
I thought z crystals worked kind of like berries or herbs in the sense that they get "consumed" after the battle, except in the case of Z crystals, it gets placed back automatically after the battle
>>
>>31205015
It's for the Gen 4 remakes.
>>
>>31205081
>Silvally is meant to be an inferior knockoff of Arceus
I don't get how /vp/ forgot this.
>>
>>31205015
>Neither the Draco Plate or Dragonium Z is even close to the Dragon-Type's color
Why is this allowed
>>
>>31205631
It could still be a knock-off without the Memory limitation. This just forces to rely on the knock-off Plates instead of being able to use Z-Crystals. AKA the fresh gimmick of Gen VII.
>>
You know what really rustles me?

The effects of the abilities could simply be on the items themselves while Arceus gets Pressure or something.
>>
>>31205015
Plates aren't totally outclassed. I believe they add a 20% boost to any STAB of whatever type it is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.