[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having to go back to ORAS to grind my shiny and legendary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471564662677.gif (25KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471564662677.gif
25KB, 355x200px
>having to go back to ORAS to grind my shiny and legendary pokemon to level 100 for Hyper Training in SM

The movement is so stiff and the 3D chibi artstyle is rough to look at. Why couldn't SM just have a good place to level up?
>>
>>31204506
Using a ghost type and murdering Bewears is probably the fastest method.
Not the best, but it's at least something.

Also, why level them up to 100 when most online battles and the battle tree round to 50?
Do they get boosts if they are 100?
>>
>>31205340
To hyper train and get their stats to 31 ivs.

I'm honestly doing that with a bunch of hidden power Pokémon so I can avoid those pesky 30 speed ivs and 30 defenses for some.
>>
>>31205340
>Also, why level them up to 100 when most online battles and the battle tree round to 50?
>Do they get boosts if they are 100?

um... because you need to do that for Hyper Training?
>>
>>31205340
You need lvl 100 Pokemon to use bottle caps and Max their IVs
>>
>>31205384
>>31205403
Oh, thanks.
I prefer to breed pokemon, and I don't use legendaries, I didn't know that.
>>
>>31205340
>>31205786
Not just that, the shiny pokemon I've breed are so close to being used competitively but a couple of bad IVs hinder them.

I've got a Adamant shiny Charmander with garbage IVs in Attack and perfect ones everywhere else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.