[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The magnet evolution area is the last route >Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: consider this failure.png (6KB, 112x133px) Image search: [Google]
consider this failure.png
6KB, 112x133px
>The magnet evolution area is the last route
>Anything even remotely interesting is only in one patch of grass in one route
>SOS encounters
>Fearow in like, half the trees in the region
>Ride pokemon are utilized once then never needed again
>Battle poses that only affect one single animation
>Zero postgame grind methods

They have to be doing it on purpose.
>>
>>31203455

I worked on the game, and I can confirm that it was done on purpose, specifically to make you - yes, YOU, OP - angry enough to uselessly whine to the internet. Thank you for helping our game be a success, this made it all worth it.
>>
>>31203455
They seem to be enforcing the idea that people aren't going to invest time into their games. That was their excuse for blunders in gen 6, maybe they're doing the same thing because of that reasoning.
Which is BAD because it's untrue.
>>
It's already bad enough that Gamefreak doesn't like adding 100~ mons anymore but SM makes the low amount hard to find AND most of them are slow as shit
>>
>>31203691
Just like their working speed
>>
>>31203691
Do any of them have movepools that aren't dogshit, too?
>>
>>31204834
drampa's movepool is insanely good
>>
>>31203455

Yeah, they do this shit just so /vp/ will fellatio Gamefreak hardcore, when they actually unbork the flaws.

This song and dance has been going on for about 15 years at this point.

>release barebones first version
>release "complete" second version
>then next gen comes around, release barebones first version

and then /vp/ being morons defend this.
>>
>>31203455
>>Battle poses that only affect one single animation
This is wrong. It effects how you appear in vs. matches and how you throw your Pokeball. Everything else is correct though
>>
Of all the pokemon to include in every single generation
WHY SPEAROW
>>
>No move tutors aside from the mythical guys
>>
>>31205077
Gen 6 just let everything stay shit
>>
>>31203455
>>The magnet evolution area is the last route
It's on the last island, not the last route, but I agree it's too late in the game - plus IIRC there's no implication that the Vast Poni Canyon is related to magnetism. Why not the Geothermal Plant?

>>Anything even remotely interesting is only in one patch of grass in one route
Wasn't it somewhat similar in Gen I? Tons of species could only be found in the safari zone, for example.

>>SOS encounters
I suppose it gives longevity to the game. I agree it's not a perfect method to capture some species nor to get HAs, etc, but I do think it's at least vaguely innovative, especially with the predator/prey relationships like with Sableye/Carbink or Corsola/Marianie.

>>Fearow in like, half the trees in the region
Yeah, it is pretty common.

>>Ride pokemon are utilized once then never needed again
Depends on what you wanna do - it is nice, for example, that boulders stay in place once they've been moved by Machamp,

>>Battle poses that only affect one single animation
There's how you appear on the VS screen and how you throw the ball.

>>Zero postgame grind methods
Other than the E4, there's the Battle Buffet and fighting Game Freak Morimoto.
>>
>>31205186

Yeah, at this point I don't think gamefreak even has it in them to make Super Turbo versions anymore.

But at least romhacks will be able to fix a good amount of these issues.
>>
>>31203455
We need a way to disable the retarded ZMove poses
The thing that bothers me the most is the empty construction spaces on every major city. They're obviously setting up a sequel, but they could've easily done it in the postgame. I hope the next game releases on 3DS too, so I can pirate it
>>
>Zubat is still common
WHY. There is no way real life bats are THIS commonly found in caves.

I'm so sick and tired of Zubat STILL showing up EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>31205405
Remember when everybody was so sure they'd turn into Gyms in the postgame?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.