[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about nuzlocking Pokemon Sun. Should I use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sharpedo.png (140KB, 815x981px) Image search: [Google]
sharpedo.png
140KB, 815x981px
I'm thinking about nuzlocking Pokemon Sun. Should I use Exp Share? I want your opinions /vp/.

pic unrelated
>>
Yes.
>>
I don't know
>>
>>31203270
yes
>>
>>31203270
No, unless you want to be ridiculously over levelled such that there is no challenge.
>>
Definitely not.
>>
>>31203270
No unless you have something low leveled
>>
No. Also set battle style to set, and avoid grinding unless you catch something that's behind the rest of your team. I personally had a lot of fun with this, and it made the final battle challenging. The level jump at Poni seems intimidating at first, but you catch up quickly enough naturally.
>>
If you are the type of player to go out of your way to seek out and battle every trainer, go ahead and take it off. You'll probably be fine.

If you are the type of player to skip a few trainers, particularly towards the end where constant battles are starting to get annoying, you might want to leave it on, or you might be underleveled for the E4.

Of course it all depends on how high of difficulty you want anyways.
>>
I really hate the exp share in gen 6/7, but this Nuzlocke seems hard as fuck. I plan on using it for mine, you should too if you want
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.