[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something you like about your most hated gen, and something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (134KB, 464x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 464x279px
Say something you like about your most hated gen, and something you dislike about your favourite.

>go

I hated XY but I thought the world was fun to explore and looked gorgeous.

I love RSE but I can no longer play it because it has no physical/special split.
>>
>>31201697
>XY
There were some top-notch pokemon designs and (aside from making an easy game easier due to affection making your pokemon fight better) pokemon-amie was a great idea since people have always wanted to interact with their pokemon more.

>B/W
I really didn't like N as a character and hated how much the story focused on him. And while I didn't mind it at the time, the sprites aren't too pleasing to the eye.
>>
Most hated: X/Y
But i did like the pokemon amie a whole lot. Wish they kept the mini games in s/m cause i really liked the yarn bouncing one

Favorite: g/s/c, but specifically crystal

I didnt like baby pokemon. I still dont
>>
>>31201852

nice shit taste you have there

nobody liked BW
>>
>>31201697
Can I just hate them all?
>>
>>31201697
>DP
Exploration was actually pretty interesting.

>SM
Exploration wasn't interesting enough, the worldmap (and the post-game) is too small.
>>
>>31201934
>Muh, I want genwar.
>>
>>31201697
>RSE
Added abilities

>DPP
Slow
>>
I hated gen 6, but it's hands down the best game for raising and training.

HGSS is my favorite, but fuck what they did to Mt. Silver and Red's team.
>>
>>31203117
>Red's team
I can understand why you hate Mt. Silver, but do you the team?
Because of Lapras?
>>
>>31203158
Yeah, the Espeon swap just felt kind of tacked on so the AI could take further advantage of the hail with Lapras, but it was only a nuisance.

Thinking about it, it's not really Lapras I didn't like. Just the hail, I guess.
>>
I hate GSC but it was the Pokemon Game of my childhood and the first one i completed on handheld (finished RBY on an emulator few years later)

I love HGSSPt but gameplay is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.