[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a thread for all the pissing and moaning and bitching.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1465852373707.jpg (108KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
1465852373707.jpg
108KB, 800x702px
This is a thread for all the pissing and moaning and bitching.
Do you hate Sun and Moon? Do you hate Gen 1/2/3/4/5/6/7? Do you think IVs are a bad mechanic?

Complain read:be a whiny bitch about it here!
>>
Gen 4 is the worst.
Shitty gyms, shitty pokemon, uninteresting towns and characters.
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
REMOVE LELE
>>
I haven't finished Moon yet. I just find the game very boring. Hau is an obnoxious retard who won't just stop helping you. He offers zero challenge. The main character is a flat shithead and I utterly despise them. Neither the girl or the boy has anything resembling to a spine, and their empty smile is annoying as fuck. They could be witnessing a brutal murder-rape and they'd still have that same face.
The battles are slow as hell; double battles are a fucking nightmare, and I hate "helping" Pokémon. That's easily one of the worst things added to the franchise, and literally nobody asked for it, just like nobody asked for Rotom on the Pokédex. Rotom is just the icing on the disgusting, rotten cake that is Pokémon Sun and Moon.
>>
I just want to have fun experimenting with new pokemon on showdown but fucking HEATRAN FUCK
>>
Bumpo
>>
IVs are alright in-game otherwise there wouldn't be a difference between pokemon other than for natures. The only bad thing is that you need perfect IVs or the right IVs for hidden power in competitive. Bottlecaps weren't a great solution because of the lvl 100 thing.
>>
>>31199974
Why does he look so fat?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.