[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im having trouble with the elite 4 and Steven in omega ruby any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: it's kyogre.png (996KB, 900x2700px) Image search: [Google]
it's kyogre.png
996KB, 900x2700px
Im having trouble with the elite 4 and Steven in omega ruby any advice?
i've tried and failed like 7 times now
my team consists of a loudred who can handle the dragon guy with icebeam,a mightyhena who can sweep phoebe,a breeloom who can handle the dark type member if he get's swaggered. and a dustox and swampert who can do well vs steven and in general and for the 6th slot i have an underleveled drapion because i couldn't figure out a good 6th pokemon any advice for me?
Armaldo's rockblast destroys my dustox and metagross can sweep my entire team
>>
earthquake
>>
>>31199070
Post your full team and their levels. Steven is one of the easier champions, how the fuck are you even having issues?
>>
>>31199088
it can OHKO my swampert and that's even if i can get to him my only other problem is dragon rush salamence which flinchlocks my loudred to death
>>
File: 1454806558740.jpg (43KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1454806558740.jpg
43KB, 630x630px
>>31199070
>dustox
>>
>>31199070
>Mightyhena
>Dustox
there is your problem anon.

+use a mega stone for that swampert if you have it.
>>
>>31199123
i hadn't played pokemon for years and my pokemons movepools aren't too good in comparison to their stats
>>
>>31199155
>Loudred

not even exploud? is this bait?
>>
>>31199070
I can't tell if this is bait, or if you are legitimately the worst player I have ever seen.
Trash Dustox, go catch something better. Mightyena is pretty trash too, but whatever.
A Sharpedo can be fished up from the ocean with a Super Rod, and a Lairon can be caught from Victory Road and evolves in one level. Spend a few hours grinding them up, and make sure they know good moves. Crunch+Waterfall+Earthquake+whatever for sharkboy, Iron Head+Rock Slide+Earthquake+Whatever for Bossgodora.

Or just use Groudon/Latios.
>>
>>31199242
Yeah i fucked up the name have been playing sun recently
>>
File: 1468222604889.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468222604889.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>31199262
>Level 64
Nigga, I soloed the E4 with a level 50 Hitmonchan. You can't literally be this bad.
>>
OP here i just checked some of their stats
Dustox has 3 special type attacks but only 86 special attack and exploud has higher attack than special attack do i just dump mightyhena and dustox from my team? the rest pull their weight but those 2 are with me from the very first route and mightyhena knows firefang and can do well vs phoebe
>>
>>31199070
Does anyone have the version of this comic updated for ORAS?
>>
>>31199348
was it iv bred and ev chained? this is the team i beat the main story with
>>
>>31199348
no, you didn't, unless you had a billion full restores and used x attack or something.
>>
I feel like i should post the movsets and natures etc but I have no idea how i let them get this bad
>>
Stop using shitmons
>>
>>31199435
>Bulk Up
>Thunderpunch
>Sky Uppercut
>Ice Punch
It did take a few Full Restores (About seven), but it did the deed.
It was EV trained, but literally anyone can Super Train.
>>
>>31199551
>abandoning your bros
>for the story run
>>
File: FUG 183.png (179KB, 289x421px) Image search: [Google]
FUG 183.png
179KB, 289x421px
>>31199070
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.