[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XY are better than SM in every way EXCEPT for little quality-of-life/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 10.jpg (47KB, 490x460px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
47KB, 490x460px
XY are better than SM in every way EXCEPT for little quality-of-life/ UI updates. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>31197885
Well, sure. XY are the best first-of-their-generation games in the franchise.
>>
Trying to fit a genocide plot into an E-rated game known for being especially kid friendly was a disaster.
>>
>>31197885
It's arguable tbqh, although Gen 6 online is certain for better than Gen 7 online.
>>
>>31198062
This,
Next gen we will get auto-Room-abilities and something like auto-stealth-rock or auto-tailwind with 20 minmaxed legendaries and another Greninja event.
Gotta stack those field effects
>>
>>31197885
Other way around.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
literally the opposite you cuckold
>>
>>31199446
>>31199467
How're those performance issues, empty 2 minute routes and general lack of content treating you?
>>
>>31197885
Hell no. I'll never replay XY. I'll replay SM once some hacker manages to remove 99% of the fucking cutscenes.

XY is genuinely one of the blandest games that I've ever played
>>
>>31199446
>>31199467
>SuMo shills are STILL in denial

Kek, get over it that no one likes your (((games))), cucks.
>>
>>31199614
KEK
>literal babby cuck is still thinking his SHIT games are better than SM
my fucking sides, LMAO
>>
>>31199614
I hate 4chan.
>>
>>31199648
>LMAO

I know you SuMobabies are underage, but at least try to hide it. And while XY may be bad, they're not even close to being as disappointing and unfinished as SM were. Cry moar, cuck.
>>
>>31197885
with pss and super training out of the game, no menu shortcut buttons and other little dumb changes like pressing x no longer taking you out of the menu back into the game it's literally the other way around
gamefreak made sm clunkier for no reason
>>
noice b8
>>
>>31197885
Character interaction and story, including enemy team. Team Flare was a joke and had no personality and the rest of the dweebs made me hate progressing the plot because it meant dealing with them. Team Skull had personality, Lusamine was still crazy, but at least her boss form was pretty neat. And you may hate the excitable loser and edgelord, but they're still better than a miserable loser of a rival that tries to guiltrip you through the plot and a kid that looks like she's barely out of diapers.
>>
>>31197885
You posted a retarded image.
>>
I can only name three gym leaders from X/Y and 1 E4 member. I frequently forget Gen6 pokemon and when I see them I assume they're from Unova.

The plot was barebones, pathetic even, and your rivals were both completely one dimensional and worthless overall.

The music was horrid, the games were ugly.
>>
>>31202435
That's not really proving the OP wrong, it just means you have a really bad memory and are quite possibly retarded.
>>
>/vp/ desperately trying to hate on SM now despite the rest of the internet unanimously loving it

wew lads, I guess you're still mad about Gen 5 being widely seen as a disaster
>>
>>31202511
No it doesn't, XY's literally has the worst gym leaders in the series
>>
>>31199582
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>31202535
why is gen 5 seen that way, I though people liked it
>>
File: IMG_1358.png (189KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.png
189KB, 1334x750px
>>31197885
It doesn't have the 3 asses Shauna Tierno and Trevor

Plus SM was harder while XY also have more broken Exp system with the share
>>
>>31202535
What did you expect? This place is literally filled to the brim with hipsters who hate everything widely loved and love everything widely hated.

Also trying to have even the simplest civil conversation about anything here is damn near impossible.
>>
>>31204505
I'm actually surspirsed with ORAS I could agree to an extent

But people stopped defending X and Y much quicker than SM was

It was about a month vs 2 with Sm (including leaks)
>>
>>31197885
SuMo is backwards with qol implementation and so, XY is better
>sos battles roll over ivs as you chain
>low encounter rates
>one of each apricorn ball
>gen 5's level scale
>no level up spots
>cutscenes/railroaded pseudo cutscenes
>hawaiian theme but techno ost
>some "gyms" are fetch quests or just press A to get the Z crystal
>e4 is people you've already battled
>convoluted, edgy plot
>>
>>31204893
>>31197885 (OP) #
>SuMo is backwards with qol implementation and so, XY is better
Qol =\= better game

>sos battles roll over ivs as you chain
Everyone's can agree sos is shit
>low encounter rates
As opposed to?
>one of each apricorn ball
At least you get one compared to Kalos
>gen 5's level scale
And not being able to power level is bad because...?
>no level up spots
Very true complaint actually. Asides from the shitty bean place
>cutscenes/railroaded pseudo cutscenes
>hawaiian theme but techno ost
Just like Kalos gym battles
>some "gyms" are fetch quests or just press A to get the Z crystal
At least it isn't button mashing A like Kalos
>e4 is people you've already battled
And this is bad because...?
>convoluted, edgy plot
How is it more edgy about the genocide of everyone in Kalos
>>
>>31205085
Objectively wrong.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.