[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOR FUCK'S SAKE ENOUGH OF THESE STUPID FUCKING CUTSCENES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1384720013263.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1384720013263.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
FOR FUCK'S SAKE ENOUGH OF THESE STUPID FUCKING CUTSCENES I CAME TO PLAY A GAME NOT WATCH A MOVIE
>>
why not both, desu?
>>
>>31194709
Inb4 "you can only find these cutscenes uninteresting and pace breaking because attention span"
>>
At least its not blazblue
>>
>>31194709
In Unova you have walls of text that take equally as long to get through, even when spamming the A button.
>>
>>31194749
I got bored fast with the first half of Central Fiction, at least it fucking picks up when Ragna does shit about the Qualified meaning I actually get to play the game
>>
>>31194955
I don't know man, I don't remember getting annoyed by something like that. Maybe it just felt like it went faster but this shit is legitimately getting on my nerves. Can't go few steps in the game without getting interrupted by a boring ass cutscene. It wouldn't be so bad if the story was actually interesting, but it isn't. This is seriously enough of a reason to literally never replay this game.
>>
Autism
>>
>>31195208
It's easy to notice the walls of text when you're replaying and just want to play the fucking game, not read a novel.

You can thank Unova for interruptions in every route and cave, by the way.
>>
>>31194709
Man it's like gen 5 and 6 didn't already do something like this but infinitely more boring and with less likable characters
Man nothing like that has ever happened before right?
>>
thanks OP i was just about to make this tread. I like the characters in SM but these cut scenes have been driving me nuts. i'm a bit late but i got to poni canyon today and I'm so disappointed that you really can't explore much of the world. just stuck following roads with sparse patches of grass and forced to fish in designated fishing spots literally what the hell?

i miss my pixel super sekret comfy chill spots
>>
>>31195912
I just got to that area, and was excited to run down it and admire the scenery, but then it just fades to black and you're way into it, 2 steps from more cutscene.
>>
There's no real game play in pokemon anyway, what the fuck is the difference.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.