[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the hardest battle in early game? I mean, by that battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-01-03-10-30-24-1.png (219KB, 628x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-03-10-30-24-1.png
219KB, 628x1080px
Is this the hardest battle in early game? I mean, by that battle your starter will have evolved on its middle stage and many of your team is still unevolved, and you must defeat an Espeon or a Glaceon.
>>
>>31193475
Wasn't there a guy with a underleveled Kadabra in XY?
>>
>>31193475
Fuck you you fucking casual faggot
>>
'no'
>>
it's not really about the levels, it's that it comes out of nowhere
>>
>>31193475

Dunno about that battle but I wiped to that trainer on Route 8 (?) with the Sylveon
>>
They had 2 pokemon and I had 6, this was no problem at all.
>>
>>31193475
No, that ace trainer who gives you the red card is stronger, these 2 are easy
>>
>>31193475
I had Torracat and I think he had bite at this point. Or maybe lick. I had a move that was SR on Psychic types really early
>>
>>31193475
First hard battle I had was against Hau as soon as he has Raichu, he started OHKOing me with psychic and I had to actually worry for the first time
>>
>>31193551
This. That Raichu took me by surprise.
>>
>>31193475
>fight Dexio
>team was Trumbeak and Dartix
fug
>>
>>31193475
No that's XY when one of the first trainers you fight outside that one cave has dragon rage. And all your pokemon have only a couple hp points more than the base damage.
>>
>>31193475
>Team was Wingull, Pikachu and Dartrix
>trying to grind my Wingull so I want it to defeat Delibrd
>suddenly, a Present with 80 BP did critical hit and defeated
>sent Pikachu out
>defeated Delibird
>Sina sent out Glaceon
>Glaceon used Icy Wind!
>Glaceon used Quick Attack!
>last remaining Pokémon was Dartrix, against a FUCKING Ice-type
I think that battle is only hard if you chose Rowlet.
>>
>>31193475
Totem Lurantis wiped me out because I heard it would be tough and had an underleveled team. I really focus and used the same team to beat it. I didn't remember the last time I saved so it's the only time I remember losing and not reseting.
>>
I have absolutely no recollection of this battle at all.
>>
Hau's Battle in Ula Ula caught me off guard

I wasn't ready for his Alolan Raichu and Bulky vaporeon
>>
>>31193507
I came to post this but you were faster
>>
>>31193551
I can't wait for the moment in Game Grumps where Hau tears Arin a new asshole and he starts sperging about how it;s bullshit while Danny laughs his ass off(After calling A-Raichu adorable offcourse)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.