[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can a game be so..heartwarming and comfy? I'm getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oidpfio3fp1ryf060o1_1280.png (466KB, 1280x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oidpfio3fp1ryf060o1_1280.png
466KB, 1280x362px
how can a game be so..heartwarming and comfy?

I'm getting all kind of fuzzy feelings by playing this game, and I'm just on route 2, I'm having a blast.

It's the little things, like all the little advice NPCs give you, like you really want to go out, meet new people, make new friends, help someone. I dunno.
>>
I think it has something to do with kalos being full of french fancy shit and unova being basically america

Even hoenn has big cities

Alola is just a comfy island where they are just starting to modernize stuff a little bit

It's just a little region dreaming to get it's first champion so they can show the world how strong they can be, that's what makes the game comfy
>>
Same, OP. Alola gave me the same comfy feeling I felt when I played R/S/E in like... 8th grade.
>>
>>31189554
I don't understand how people don't like Hau to the extent they do
>>
File: tumblr_oibs3m8xAV1v51gzxo1_1280.jpg (833KB, 965x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oibs3m8xAV1v51gzxo1_1280.jpg
833KB, 965x1000px
it's filled with simple, yet strong teachings...it's like going back to school, somehow.

also, there's this general feeling of "vacation", it makes me feel very relaxed. even the NPCs, are more relaxed, no more rival bullshit, no pressure to become the very best that ever was
>>
I think the dialogue and humor is noticeably better this time around.

It's still aimed at kids but doesn't talk down to them (me) as much.
>>
>>31189885
he's very... excited?

I don't hate Hau or anything but he makes even the DPP rival seem cold and distant and edgy, and that guy was as cool as a kid can be. I kinda miss the old not very friendly rivals, Hau is just too sweet.

He's still the first rival to beat me in a fair, mid-game battle with that Raichu
>>
Definitely a very comfy game, I enjoyed the nice change of pace it had.
>>
>>31190229
That's why Gladion exists
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.