[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does GF even have dedicated beta playtesters? I can only assume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: festivalplaza.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
festivalplaza.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
Does GF even have dedicated beta playtesters? I can only assume no because of how awful this bullshit is. Seriously, how much up your own ass do you have to be to make something so incredibly worse than it's predecessor, look at it and say great job?
>>
>>31189184
Honestly wouldn't even be that awful if they just put a daycare somewhere in it, perfect circle to run and while it's shitty you can only be on the internet in it there would atleast be something productive to do.
>>
>>31189184
fucking hate this feature
it's boring and a chore to grind FC
fuck that sopchtesticles
>>
File: 1483233392483.png (14KB, 394x437px) Image search: [Google]
1483233392483.png
14KB, 394x437px
>"Take me to a place you think I'd like!"
>>
File: REEEEENEKIN.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEENEKIN.gif
319KB, 250x250px
>>31189184
>the amount of FC you get vs. the amount of FC you need
If I wanted to play an idle game, I would search it on the Internet.
>>
>>31189761
This. making essential buildings version locked and random to obtain was the worst fucking idea. Not to mention that fucker kept giving me 1 star buildings.

Anyone know the jap audience's reactions to festival plaza? We all know only the jap opinion counts for GameFreak.
>>
>>31191144
That used to be a "just pick something and I'll like it" thing for join avenue right?
How could GF fuck up so hard.
>>
File: GET ME OFF.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GET ME OFF.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>31189184
>nearing level 70
>still no 5 star dye house
>>
File: kermit.jpg (17KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
17KB, 300x200px
>could get FC easily through global missions
>they make the goals so retardedly high that they'll never be achieved
>>
>>31189184
How I feel right now is:
For crying out loud!
>>
Literally if they update the game for the Switch they shouldn't even keep it or try and fix it, just replace it.

There's around 2-3 exploits in it which probably won't be patched until it's too late if at all.

The quizzes are utterly useless except for the type matchup one even if people were still doing them and not just using the save exploit.

The second mission is going to end in failure like the first. The whole thing is a trainwreck and doesn't do what it's intended at all. This thing is so bad it should honestly be scrapped in the third version instead of the next main game.
>>
>>31191208

Egg hatching global mission when?
>>
The Switch only has one screen so they couldn't just copy the PSS.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.