[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying you're autistic enough to do the whole thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Types.png (2MB, 2151x2161px) Image search: [Google]
Types.png
2MB, 2151x2161px
>Implying you're autistic enough to do the whole thing
Fill out the chart with your favorite Pokemon of each type combination.
Attempt to guess other people's favorite and least favorite generation based on their chart.

Which unused type combination do you want to see the most?
>>
>>31189029
i'd like a poison/steel and poison/ice mon tyvm
>>
File: Types Default.png (619KB, 2151x2161px) Image search: [Google]
Types Default.png
619KB, 2151x2161px
Template.
Pokemon who are the only ones with a type combination are already filled in.
>>
>>31189088
Poison is the most ignored type by far.
>>
I truly hate rotom after Sun and Moon and want all of its forms to be retconned so it's just a weird not even legendary from Gen 4
>>
>>31189153
I imagine they don't have more because poison has a very constrained definition, they need to broaden it more
>>
There are only 25 unused combinations, why can't they just do the rest?
>>
>>31189110
Forgot Kommo-o
>>
>>31189455
Not the only Dragon/Fighting
>>
>>31189029
>Implying that a dragon that flies is the same thing as a cloud that dragons
>>
>>31189029
I'm more than autistic enough but a lot of those boxes only have 2-3 choices with all of them being from the same evo line (Pyroar, mini Pyroar). There's about 2 people that would opt for the mini-whatever but for everyone else it's just work.
>>
>>31189029
>autistic
>not abiding first and second specific typing
please
>>
File: Types_Default.png (805KB, 2151x2161px) Image search: [Google]
Types_Default.png
805KB, 2151x2161px
>>31189811
>>31189593
IF YOU LOVE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH
>>
>>31189029
That chart already contains so many Pokémon I don't like by default, that I can't be arsed to fill that out.
>>
>>31189029
I want another water/fire and dragon/steel Pokemon. Also ice/bug.
>>
>>31189088
>poison/ice
What would it be?
>>
>>31190876
A bee that makes an ice honeycomb
>>
>>31189029
How much free time do you kids have?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.