[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain why Deoxys is banned, but Pheromosa isn't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1474661984869.png (248KB, 453x462px) Image search: [Google]
1474661984869.png
248KB, 453x462px
Can anyone explain why Deoxys is banned, but Pheromosa isn't? Hmm? Hmm? Anyone?

I'm waiting...

That's what I thought!
Checkmate, Stallgautists.

Smogon doesn't know what they're doing! Incompetent fools, the lot of them! Suspecting a Le Meme slow (In today's meta) Genesect, when a Pheremosa is forcing everyone to run a le meme Marowak.

Hey Stallgautists, GUESS WHAT. That's what you call "Centralizing the meta"! Since you guys love stall so much, why don't you ban Pheremosa hmm? You ban the shit that doesn't need to be banned and don't ban the shit that needs to be banned. Disgusting. Smogon takedown fucking when?

I look forward to the day TPCI nukes Smogon to the ground.
>>
Because the UBs are horrible
>>
Shoot yourself in the head and eat your own splattered grey matter while you are slowly dying, tripcancer.
>>
Stellar movepool
Base 150 offenses
Priority
>>
>>31188665
>Smogon is banning shit to push their stall meta
>Why don't you ban this shit that's fucking up everyone playing stall
Pick an argument, you dumb tripfaggot
>>
File: 1482241689661.png (204KB, 528x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482241689661.png
204KB, 528x576px
>>31188746
They're trying to play 4d chess.

By allowing Pheremosa, people are going to push for a stall meta! More stall tactics and mons are going to be allowed. Then when all is good and well and stall has finally taken everything over, they'll throw Pheremosa out.

It's brilliant really. Good thing I'm always one step ahead (in this case 1 dimension ahead).
>>
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post.
You posted something retarded rather than posting "I am a huge faggot who sucks jewniggercocks", which is the only true statement you could have posted! Oops!
Luckily, the users of 4chan are here to help!
The best course of action is to buy a gun and shoot at least 10 children at your local elementary school! Remember: if you shoot less than 10, you're a pussy ass bitch who can't do jack shit! Make sure you get shot by the cops after taking out at least one and don't run and hide in a bunker before killing yourself! That would be dying like a bitch! Don't be a bitch, bitch!
No need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to preserve anonymous image board culture!
>>
Hi there!
You posted something retarded rather than posting "I am a huge faggot who sucks jewniggercocks", which is the only true statement you could have posted! Oops!
The best course of action is to buy a gun and shoot at least 10 children at your local elementary school! Remember: if you shoot less than 10, you're a pussy ass bitch who can't do jack shit! Make sure you get shot by the cops after taking out at least one and don't run and hide in a bunker before killing yourself! That would be dying like a bitch! Don't be a bitch, bitch!
No need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to preserve anonymous image board culture!
>>
File: 1469761685359.jpg (57KB, 415x440px) Image search: [Google]
1469761685359.jpg
57KB, 415x440px
>>31188822
check'd
>>
Hi there!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.