[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here are the regions broke down into the most basic maps. They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: All Maps.png (562KB, 2400x2170px) Image search: [Google]
All Maps.png
562KB, 2400x2170px
Here are the regions broke down into the most basic maps. They're based on the in-game town maps.

Red = starting town
Green = town with a Gym
Yellow = town without a Gym
Blue = Pokemon League
Purple = town or battle facility area that can't be visited until post-game

Orange = dungeon area or some other point of interest are that has to be visited during the main story
Pink-Purple = dungeon area or some other point of interest that is completely optional or post-game
Green = Trial Site

The black lines are of course routes, and some other outdoor areas like the Jagged Pass or Desert Resort.
There might be a couple non-dungeon points of interest that aren't the right color.
I'm not happy with how Alola looks. Its map doesn't work well with this.
>>
>>31181427
good job ver ygood produ of u
>>
bump because you worked hard on this
>>
>>31181494
>>31181427
im sorry 4 not being around the christmas times been busy son luv u
>>
>>31181427
My biggest problem with Alola is that it doesn't feel like a region, but more like a collection of """neat""" places to visit lumped together.
>>
I like this, thank you. Why are the HGSS cities so huge, though? Were they really that big?
>>
>>31181427
Safari Zone Gate is technically a town.

Otherwise, great job. Will be saving this.
>>
>>31181527
Look at HGSS's town map. They squares that mark the cities are huge compared to other games. It comes out even bigger with the way I was marking them. I probably should have done something a bit different.
>>
File: 1483332279273.jpg (76KB, 800x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1483332279273.jpg
76KB, 800x1088px
>>31181427
Thanks OP, this is great

Now if only I can get one that compares the in-game sizes of each region to one another...
>>
>>31181613
That is going to be super hard with how each map has different scales. Probably impossible.
>>
GSC is missing the magnet train and ssanne warps.
>>
>>31181608
Ah I see. So these are drawn directly over the in-game maps. Makes sense.
>>
>>31181692
The map doesn't list warps, just tunnels.
>>
>>31181763
Well then you're forgetting the sevii isles in FR LG
>>
derp kalos is just unova in disguise.

fucking western pokeyman regions all the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 768x1024px
>>31181427
this was nice to see OP! i always felt like you could see how they stopped giving a fuck about map design for gen 5 and 6. alola is only slightly better but the last two were painfully linear.

would be interested in seeing ones of spinoff regions perhaps
>>
>>31181427
Can I upload this somewhere, OP? Is there a way I can credit you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.