[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to level up post lv. 70? Leveling up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1348.png (187KB, 622x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.png
187KB, 622x476px
What's the best way to level up post lv. 70? Leveling up this gen is such a pain compared to last gen. Elite 4 grinding is starting to drive me insane.
>>
>>31181304
E4 grinding is the way. Yes its shit.
>>
File: 1423112009870.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1423112009870.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
you know
>>
Elite Four is as good as you can get.

Even in the games that had this problem, like DP, it wasn't nearly as bad because the fucking game didn't have a huge feature requiring you to get to level 100.
Hyper Training is a huge blunder, and the fact that there is no way to level up makes it one of the worst blunders I have ever seen.
>>
>>31181304
Committing Golbat Genocide in Resolution Cave worked for me, they call for help very easily and don't start struggling for like 70 turns. Much less time spent not gaining experience and no >Sturdy bullshit makes me prefer it to the League.
Also Rare Kitchen level 5 in Festival Plaza.
But really just inject it.
>>
>>31181304
Bewear chaining on the Battle Tree route
>>
>>31181304
>somebody saved my drawing

neat
>>
>>31181304
Don't level past 66. For this method you will need:
- At least 1 ***** Rare Kitchen (two is better)
- 800 FC
- 2 rare candies

Catch your legendary or whatever mon you want to bottle cap and just get it to level 66; this should be relatively fast and easy via elite four etc.

Take the level 66 mon to your first rare kitchen and buy the rare dinner which will raise your Pokemon 7 levels to 73, then go to your second rare kitchen and get another rare dinner to boost to 80. (These only work for a Pokemon level 79 or lower).

Now at level 80 you will need to buy the rare buffet which will boost you 9 levels to 89, then another rare buffet which will boost you to 98. (These only work on level 89 and lower).

Finish off the last two levels with the rare candies (or grind if you need to) Done. 66 to 100 in a minute, assuming you have those resources.

If you only have 1 rare kitchen then you have to buy the rare dinner (7 levels) then wait til the clock ticks over midnight to buy another. THEN buy your rare buffet, and wait another day to buy your next rare buffet.

(Obviously you can't buy a rare dinner then a rare buffet as this would put you at 82, preventing you from having a second rare dinner and only one more rare buffet putting the max level you could reach via the rare kitchen at 91)

Basically: level 66> x2 rare dinner> x2 rare buffet> x2 Rare candy
>>
>>31183489
Screencapped for future reference.
>>
Make a good Battle Tree team and spend all your BP on rare candies.
>>
>We will never have grinding spot as absolutely perfect as the battle chateau
>activate silver writ and black writ
>equip amulet coin and lucky eggs
>proceed to stomp ur way through scrub lords leveling hella fast and getting rich as fuck

;-;7
>>
>>31183489
>800 FC
op asked for the best way to level up, not the worst
>>
>>31185978
Do you really not know?
There's an easy way to get infinite FC. If you're already at the point where you have two 5-star Rare Kitchens you really should've figured it out.
>>
The route before the battle tree has been good for me. Got three lvl 10 mons up to the 60s pretty fast. Just use Xurkitree to KO the wildmons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.