[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon Sun/Moon has to be the worst version so far >There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 27

File: 1482873077820.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482873077820.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>Pokemon Sun/Moon has to be the worst version so far
>There are actually people who are trying to defend it
>The best selling pokemon game ever, means the following games will be just like Sun/Moon
>Literally adds nothing to the series besides an even more casualized and hand holdy gameplay
>Trials are dull and uninspired
>No end game whatsoever
>Z-Moves are a bad joke
>The story and characters are awfully written
>Player is forced to press A through at least 20h of scrippted story bullshit
>Designated fishing spots
>Not able to explore at least a little bit

I can go on, but Sun/Moon has to be the worst game since D/P. I totally understand that people enjoy the game, especially players, who are new to the series or coming back after a break.
But everyone else has to admit, that this game will probably kill pokemon and is the worst, overhyped shit game after No Mans Sky.
>>
File: 1479711547726.jpg (14KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1479711547726.jpg
14KB, 250x249px
I had to stop playing after i fought the fat kid at the top of the mountain. This game only gets worse with every second.
>>
>>31178873
>endless kanto references
here. you missed one.
>>
File: IMG_9151.jpg (31KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9151.jpg
31KB, 383x455px
oh my goodness when will this meme die.
>>
File: IMG_9144.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9144.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>31178873
>>
x/y was worse
>>
File: eeb.png (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eeb.png
83KB, 1000x1000px
>>31178873
Are you even trying.
>>
>>31178929
Will add in the future, thanks.

>>31178948
>meme

Can you deflect any of my points?
>>
inb4 300 replies
you should keep your shit opinions to yourself desu
>>
>red/blue battle
>oak shirt
>samson oak
>nugget bridge
>poster girl in the mall
>alolan kanto pokemon, I guess?

Oh my god, the references never end
>>
>>31178873
If I like the game, does it matter if it's shit or not? I thought it was nice apart from excessive cutscenes and the occasional SOS while trying to catch Pokémon.

I guess they could have fixed a lot of things, but as a standalone game, it was pretty good.
>>
>>31178997
>but as a standalone game
That's the thing, it's not a standalone game it's one in a long line of games.
>>
>>31178988
Besides the story and character part, none of my points are "shit taste/bad opinion".

>>31178997
Its completely fine to enjoy the game. I can even understand why you would like it, but its just not a good pokemon game and it pushes the franchise in a direct, i will not be able to support anymore.
>>
>>31178873
>OP calls everyone a cuck and a shill
>Over 100 variations of the 'bait' image
>Thread gets over 300 replies

Sun and Moon are just okay games bogged down by a ton of shit.
>>
Do we have a video of all cutscenes already?

>>31179016
>x is bad
>i exaggerate so my points are better
yeah, totally not shit opinions
>>
File: Bäjt.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
Bäjt.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>31178873
Are you really that desperate for some "(you)"?
>>
>>31179020
This. I feel like they were so worried about releasing on time for Christmas and the 20th anniversary that they sacrificed a lot of content they wanted to add. If they do ever make Stars or Prism or whatever they're calling it, I hope it basically adds a second half to the game, because right now this is a pretty poor show for GameFreak.
>>
>>31178873
>The best selling pokemon game ever, means the following games will be just like Sun/Moon

Good. Keep up the butthurt and i'll just keep enjoying the games.
>>
It's hilarious how the only thing shills can say in a response to this are the bait pictures.

They're desperately trying to convince other people that we're just trolling and that Sun/Moon are genuinely good games. Its sad, really.
>>
>>31179010
>>31179016
I have to admit that I do kind of hate where the gimmicky shit is going and I wish they would just put something nice into the game without it messing up competitive. I feel like I just look the other way because I'm trying to enjoy the game, but I really hope the next games end up being remakes that bring some fun mechanics back and don't fuck the franchise too much.
>>
You're like the kid who grew up only eating the 5 meals your mother knew how to make and whatever was microwave ready. When you finally get a chance to eat something nice like sushi or a steak that isnt well done, you reject it despite it being an upgrade from what normally goes into your palette. Retarded opinions like this dont deserve to be taken seriously, only bait images and ridicule are applicable.
>>
>>31179105
You know, it's okay to not enjoy a game anon.
>>
>>31179055
50% of the fanbase: SM is rushed!
other 50% of the fanbase: SM isn't rushed! we swear!
>>
File: 1385416170482.gif (1MB, 213x210px) Image search: [Google]
1385416170482.gif
1MB, 213x210px
>>31178873
>i love thie game.
>Su/mo is my favorite paired game in the franchise now
>greatest atmosphere since Jhoto

>all of your points are still valid
>>
>>31178929
Honestly I don't mind the references, because what was there really?
>Samson Oak, who barely does anything but give you the desperately needed GEN 2 Pokeballs
>Alolan Forms, which half of Genwunners were complaining about anyways because they're "ruining muh precious genwun"
>Getting to battle against Red or Blue, which is actually cool
>A Nugget Bridge reference which is completely optional and a lot of people missed

Compare that to XY where
>Your first encounter is a Pidgey, always
>Santalune Forest is just Viridian Forest
>They hand you a Gen 1 starter
>Charizard Gets 2 Megas because Pandering
>They hand you a Lapras (Not like the Ride Lapras, but an actual Pokemon you can use because "oh no what if the players dont have anything that can learn surf")
>Mewtwo sitting in "Unknown Dungeon" just like Gen 1, except unlike Gen 1 they didn't even bother to make it an actual Dungeon, somehow managing to take a step DOWN from Gen 1

At least Gen 7 did interesting stuff with their pandering and it wasn't in your fucking face constantly. I guess there's the Pikachu/Eevee/Snorlax/Mew Z moves but half of those are locked to events anyways so.
>>
>>31178929
>endless kanto references
don't forget the endless Johto refences
>>
>>31179137
I know, but for the most part I was having fun
>>
>>31179133
You mean an opinion like yours?
I mean if the previous gens were microwave food then that would make SM dogshit with a sprinkling of icing sugar in comparison.
>>
>>31178873
Well I had fun, and if they stay like this (at least changing up gym/trial formula) as you say, I'll continue supporting the franchise.
>>
>>31179151
The Kanto stuff was tied into the region's story in Alola

Kalos just dropped it in wherever
>>
>>31178873
>>The best selling pokemon game ever, means the following games will be just like Sun/Moon
Good, I hope you're right, you frogposting piece of shit, and I hope you suffer.
>>
>>31179151
Besides character customization and graphical stuff, Kalos was pretty shit.
>>
>>31179151
You forgot
>Charizard ride in a region it's unavailable
>You move from Kanto
>Diglett tunnel
>Kukui's obsession with Kanto and replicating its leauge system
>>
>>31179232
>le shill meymey
Maybe you should go back to /v/.
>>
>>31179206
>it's tied to story so that excuses all of the kanto references
your logic fails me on so many levels.
>>
>>31179247
I don't get the problem with Charizard fly, like what?
>>
>>31179232
Look man, you're allowed to not have fun with Pokémon anymore, I just still do.
>>
>>31179133
>it brought change so it must be good!

Opinion discarded. Change isn't good when it's shit, and you have shit taste for believing so.
>>
>>31179268
probably because most of it could have been replaced with any other region, and still make sense.

It's just that it's always Kanto because GF has a boner for Kanto
>>
>>31179194
>>31179289
Not making a very complex argument beyond "NUH UH" here.
>>
>>31179299
>GF has a boner
nice
>>
If SM was so bad, why do threads about it being bad get made so often? Something that's genuinely that terrible wouldn't need people explaining how bad it is all the time, let alone bother to take every statement of dissent as a sign that people are being paid off to say things on a website about Filipino sculptures.
>>
>>31178873
disagree with most of that, but new fishing is fucking disgraceful
>>
>>31179247
In Fairness it's not like Kanto's League is any different from the other Region's leagues. Plus Kanto and Alola's Diglett Tunnels aren't just copy pastes of eachother like Santalune Forest is a copy paste of Viridian Forest.

>>31179270
Tauros, Lapras, Stoutland, Mudsdale, Sharpedo, and Machamp are all pokemon that are available in Alola. Charizard isn't so it's kind of stupid that it's a ride mon and it's clearly just for pandering.
>>
>>31179341
who else would you use for a flymon?
>>
>>31179247
this. copying viridian forest is bad but copying diglett cave is a-okay.
>>
>>31179133
>>
>>31179282
I played Emerald a while ago, its still 100x more fun than Sun/Moon ever will be.
>>
>>31179376
>food analogies
>>
>>31178873
>Pokemon Sun/Moon has to be the worst version so far
It's better than gen 6 easily.
>>
>>31179376
>counter-signal miimus
opinion discarded
>>
>>31179341
>both places are named diglett cave
>SM diglett cave isn't same as the RBY diglett cave
WHAAAAAAAT???
>>
>>31179368
Braviary a.k.a. Air Force One seems like a keen option
>>
>>31179368
Talonflame or Salamence
>>
>>31178873
>The best selling pokemon game ever
Nigga, you dumb. It hasn't even sold as many copies as HGSS yet, and RBY sold like 77 bajillion copies.
>>
>>31179428
not available in the other version
>>
>>31179450
Moon can fly coach (Mandibuzz) or just put Braviary in both versions
>>
Pokémon has never had a good endgame unless you liked the gimmick-riddled messes that were called the Battle Frontiers. You know that, right? The only reason people look back at them so fondly is due to nostalgia.
>>
File: 1482929491289.jpg (21KB, 476x417px) Image search: [Google]
1482929491289.jpg
21KB, 476x417px
>>31179133
What a great and fitting anology.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 494x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 494x366px
>>31178985
How about your points are all your shitty opinions? There. Deflected.
>>
>>31179445
>>31179458
fair enough
>>
>>31179474
Almost as bad as yours, given that you seem so amazed that people on 4chan have different opinions than you. Since when was this site expected to be a fucking echo chamber for anything?
>>
>>31179461
This board's gotten really used to using nostalgia as a word with negative connotations.

It's a strong human emotion and an even stronger marketing tool. Anyone telling a story by way of video games should be looking to create more of those sorts of "gimmick-riddled messes" that make you look back on the time you spend with them in a nostalgic manner.
>>
X/Y are objectively the worst games in the whole series. Obnoxious gen 1 pandering, messed up exp share level curve, wretched sidekick characters, forced lucario event, uninteresting region and gym leaders/elite 4, and no post game.

Lillie was in your face the whole time in sun/moon but they did a much better job making her somewhat likeable. The level curve and diversity of Pokémon was better and the plot was a lot more interesting. The only things I don't like are the lackluster post game, removal of super training, and sos calling for help
>>
>>31179483
>gets told to prove him wrong
>sh-shit taste!

Kek, even if I don't agree that SM are terrible games, I'm glad these threads are made. It's always funny to see apologists suck GF's dick for their latest cashgrab. Not even gonna take opinions like yours seriously anymore.
>>
>>31179532
>present shit opinions
>expect quality replies
>>
>>31179532
>Apologists

Is this a new term for "people who like things I don't like" ?
>>
>>31179517
I'd personally rank the mess of BWB2W2 below XY, but your point is taken.

They didn't know what they wanted to do with XY, I think. Mega Stones seem like an idea they were uncertain of and might actually regret, Lumiose City was inspired by the city of Paris but the rest of Kalos is an afterthought, Team Flare's only interesting character is Lysandre..

XY is chock full of content, but they're all sort of poles that are standing on their own from each other and don't hold together any larger tent.
>>
>>31179517
flaws of SM
>Obnoxious gen 1 pandering, wretched sidekick characters, region that's unexplored for the most part, and no post game.
>>
>>31179483
As i said before, the only thing that is completely based on my opinion is the part about the story and characters. The rest are valid points. Feel free to add something to the discussion or just keep shitposting.

>>31179495
Everyone who doesnt agree with the points i´ve written down just keeps shitposting or posting memes.
Its not even about opinions at this point. I said it before, i can understand why people enjoy the game, but that doesnt make it a good pokemon after all.

>>31179461
I´ve recently played through a lot of the old games and even though i agree with you that nostalgia takes a big spot in this whole "no end game" discussion, i still dont understand why they dont give us anything at all.
After beating the elite 4, i have no motivation to breed or train pokemon anymore.
It would be great to have some kind of battle frontier, just so you can breed and use different pokemon to just have fun.
>>
>>31179461
> Muh Nostalgia

Nope.
Just replayed Emerald and went trough the Battle Frontier. It's as awesome as I remembered.
>>
>>31179580
I'll give you a little for the pandering and characters, but you want to be taken on a linear tour throughout a region?
>>
>>31179595
Being awesome doesn't mean "BT clones and nothing else" is good postgame.
>>
>>31179509
There's a difference between throwing in a few shout-outs and acting as if many of the facilities weren't crap in execution. were anything but trash. Play them now and tell me that they aren't just normal battles bogged down with RNG faggotry and nonsensical limits.

Or were you one of the three people who actually liked the Battle Palace?
>>
>>31179544
That's pretty much what you're doing alright, so what's your point?
>>31179561
Except SM are much like XY in that they're rushed and unfinished. GF even reused the 3D graphics, so they had literally no excuse to disappoint again.
>>
>>31179302
Okay
>removed hordes and replaced it with a slower method of EV training
>removed Super Training with no method of pin point EV training
>Have to actively pay attention when breeding instead of using a nearby loop
>first game to actually remove battle modes
>frame rate is even worse than Gen 6
>Amie minigames removed for no good reason
And this is where you'll go "but you get the food another way" which still doesn't give us an adequate reason for it's removal.

I haven't seen this many legitimate features removed since gen 2.
>>
>>31179580
The gen 1 pandering is much worse in x/y than sun/moon. The region is littered with kanto pokemon, you are forced to pick a kanto starter, it has the legendary birds and mewtwo, and some other things I'm sure I'm forgetting. The alolan forms of kanto pokemon in sun/moon are at least different enough in that they won't be played the same as the original forms, they might as well be new Pokémon.

Lillie and Gladion are much more developed and likeable characters than the gaggle of idiots that was tierno, trevor, and shauna.
>>
>>31178873
Well at least you didn't use the stock sun/moon image this time, but is your butthurt really so massive that you need to make half a dozen threads like this every day?
>>
>>31179592
There was never a motivation to keep playing after the E4. Never has been except in Johto, and even there that was only because it marked the halfway point of the game. What you're taking issue with isn't SM, its with the series as a whole.

And even there, plenty of people find their own reasons to keep playing just fine without a Battle Tower knockoff to spur them on. Ask them what makes them keep playing instead of assuming only your way of playing is right and everyone else is wrong. In my case, it's multiplayer. It's worked since Gen 1 to be all the motivation I need to keep playing, on top of filling the Pokédex of course.
>>
>>31179724
this
i don't get the post game meme, it's pokemon
multiplayer and dex filling is the post game
>>
>>31179701
I didn't really think the Amie minigames were that good so I don't really miss them.
>>
>>31179447
Oh you.

We really don't know how many sun/moon has sold, except for the ten million figure which was around a month ago.
That's the number you're citing, and if you really believe it hasn't increased since then you're not too bright.
>>
>>31179707
I know this sounds funny to you, but there are more than 2 people on this board.

Do you want to add anything to the discussion or does it end with "your taste is shit"?

>>31179724

Its not about the right or the wrong, its about removing a feature, that did work pretty well.
There are a lot of things you can do, but that doesnt mean its actually end game content. BW2, Platinum, Emerald and even HGSS - they all had something more than just filling your dex and playing online.

Why cant there be a designated PvE area that allows the player to take part in challenging and thoughtful tournaments or whatever? I dont get it. We had it before and it was great.
>>
>>31179663
They reused the graphics in BW from DPPt to a considerable extent as well, and I didn't remember anyone complaining then. It's hardly an unusual thing at this point, especially when the games are on the same console.

>>31179701
Battle modes were apparently removed due to some kind of issue with compatibility (or maybe because too few people played them to justify the time to re-add them), and after timing myself with Super Training and SOS training I've found them to take almost exactly the same time to go from 0 to 252 EVs in a single stat.

>No method of pinpoint EV training

Each session in Poke Pelago's Isle Evelup gives exactly 4 EVs in a given stat when it's fully upgraded. It doesn't get much more pinpoint than that.
>actively pay attention
That's rich, I just go down the straight line from Heahea City to Paniola Ranch, its long enough to require only a couple repeats at most.
>Amie minigames removed
I won't argue that one, but in the greater scheme of things it was a small loss. They got repetitive after a while, IMO.
>>
>>31179702
stop defending alolan forms.
you are giving everyone a bad message about kanto fetishism.
>>
>>31179801
I went through it too. It was neither challenging or thoughtful, it relies on the AI cheating left and right because it can't win any other way, which means the player to cheese their way through just to scrape by. There is no reason a PvE area's difficulty should be the sole result of gimmicks and AI bullshit, and I wonder if the people who claim to love it so much were just so starved for something other than Dex filling and multiplayer that you would be willingly contented with something objectively terrible.

The concept is good on paper, but in practice I'd rather have none at all rather than something that may as well be asking me to play the game using only my tongue while trying to hide the AI's constant retardation behind enough cheating to get anyone else thrown out of a real world tourney three or four times over. Even in Emerald, you had the game using Pokémon with impossible movesets specifically to fuck you over.
>>
>>31178948
>when will this meme die.
Never until the next main game is announced and then theyll shift their anger to that instead
>>
>>31180031
I don't really see a problem with a lot of them.
>>
>>31180042
>It was neither challenging or thoughtful, it relies on the AI cheating left and right because it can't win any other way
Just so you know the only facility prior to the Battle Tree that cheated was the PWT with Fantina's Giratina holding a Ghost Gem while in Origin form. However it was a download rather than being in the game initially. So no game outside of SM's battle tree actively cheated unless the player cheated themselves.

>but in practice I'd rather have none at all
What could ever make someone actively want less content? Even if you don't like it there's no reason why it shouldn't be there for other people to enjoy and have fun with.
>>
>>31180064
Aside from the fact the majority of them do next to nothing other than slap on an arbitrary type and shuffle around about 30 points meaning there's very little difference between the originals. But aside from that?
There's no problems.
>>
>>31180064
>gamefreak: here have new regional variants of old pokemon
>gamefreak: but they're only for kanto pokemon
HOW! CAN! YOU! DEFEND! THİS! SHİT!
>>
>>31178873
All of your points are objective. Z-moves are cool. battle tree is terrific end game. compelling story, fun battles, cool new mons. OP, choose to be happy, dont choose to be cranky.
>>
>>31180031
if anything it was a 10/10 concept ruined once again by a terrible execution
>>
>>31180192
Just seems like a small thing to me.

Also it makes the Geodude line more interesting I guess, because I'm fucking sick of running into the fuckers in caves for years and it always being them.

But yeah, Alola variants of other region pokémon would have been nice I suppose.
>>
>>31178873
>>Pokemon Sun/Moon has to be the worst version so far
Not possible. DPPt/HGSS exist.
>>
>>31180280
It makes a lot of the same mistakes
Including being slower than the previous gens.
>>
>>31180234
this. it's the execution of alolan forms that i hate rather than the concept.
>>31180244
>it makes the Geodude line more interesting
alolan form ackbar when?
>>
>>31179377
>comparing an enhanced port to a base game

Emerald may be better than sun and moon but sun and moon are way better than ruby and sapphire
>>
>>31180337
>but sun and moon are way better than ruby and sapphire
Eh, RS still had more fun shit to do like Bases and Contests.
>>
>>31178873
>mfw casuals fell for the "deep story" meme
>mfw we'll get more forced waifubait like Lillie
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>31180403
Oh and trainer rematches
>>
>>31180403
>>31180455
Still had less post game than sun and moon, which is saying something
>>
>>31180503
>RS had the tower
>SM had the tree
Unless you like the legacy trainers there's not much of a difference.
Then there's still the other stuff to do that gives you a break from battling while that's all you have to do in SM.
>>
>>31180533
You basically have infinite battles in sun and moon thanks to online.
>>
>>31180558
PvP isn't anything new to the series anon.
>>
>>31180153
You never saw the Flareon with the Fire Fang which it couldn't possibly learn, could you? Or all the Battle Tree Pokémon who use Mega Stones that cannot be found in game under any circumstances? Or noticed it always picks teams specifically to counter whatever you're using at the time? It does cheat, and it does so with impunity. Hell, there's serious discussion on whether or not it reads what moves you select before it takes its turn.

>What could ever make someone actively want less content

I prefer quality of content, not quantity of content. If cutting things means more time to work on what is already present and make it better, I will not hold it against them. I might grumble a little, but it is a small sacrifice to make in the long run. That doesn't mean I want it per se, but I can say that if I was on the dev team I would do the same thing myself.
>>
>>31180423
>mfw people on /vp/ are dumb enough to play the game for the characters or stoty
>mfw people on /vp/ object to having more masturbation fodder
>>
>>31180599
>Just so you know the only facility prior to the Battle Tree
> prior to the Battle Tree
>>
>>31180599
>I prefer quality of content, not quantity of content.
See now, the problem with that logic is that the battle facilities are always better than the main game. And as of late we've been getting less and less in the main game, just look at SM for instance, there's barely anything to do outside of the main game whereas from gens 3 to 5 we had a plethora of things outside of the main story to explore and do in addition to the post game you hate so much.
>>
>>31180663
The Flareon with the Fire Fang was in Gen 3. Is that not before the Battle Tree? The counter picking thing was also prevalent back then too. Quite bluntly, the question about AI cheating in the facilities isn't whether it does it or not, it's about how much it cheats. It has always been that way. Always will too, as long as the AI fails to use strategies beyond "use supereffective moves" and hit the enemy until it is KO'd".
>>
>>31180713
>The Flareon with the Fire Fang was in Gen 3
>Fire Fang
>gen 3
>>
>>31179800
>SM sold 60 millions copies in the last month, stupid
kys yourself
>>
>>31180713
The game did have the counter picks since gen 3 yes but it only worked within the boundaries of the game and your team. Meaning it would only cheat and use illegal moves if you had used illegal moves to begin with.
Get what I'm saying here?

Although I'm not entirely sure if counter picks were a thing in Gen 4. Those facilities were absurdly easy.
>>
>>31180202
> battle tree is terrific end game.

I see this thrown around regularly. Did you really miss the battle facilities in all those past gens? If you like it, sure, but that's like praising SM for having an ingame clock.
>>
>>31179194
>>31179289
>>31179376
Tell me how the older PCs and the extra hours you'd waste in them is better. Tell me how fighting 6 pokemon in an SOS battle to max EVs after all optimizations and having the option to EV train without even playing is significantly worse than fighting 6 pokemon to EV train in a hoard battle. Tell me how you miss wasting 1/3rd of your team just for HMs so you dont have to run back to a pokecenter to add a Bidoof to your team. Please elaborate, I want to know how deep into cuck territory you guys are.
>>31179474
You can honestly tell so much from a person when theyre desperate enough to use a "you're emotional" arguement. Sorry, but I dont have anything to be mad over, S/M is great. If anyones mad, it's OP because he cant get a McPokemon game.
>>
>>31180202
Literally what is different in the Battle Tree compared to other Tower clones?

Is this a meme?
>>
>>31180558
Unless you like 6v6 singles, in which case you are fucked.
>>
>>31180698
>See now, the problem with that logic is that the battle facilities are always better than the main game

They've been saddled with the same massive flaws for 4 generations in a row. How could you have not noticed them? And rember that time developing the Battle facilities is time spent not bug testing, adding other features that would be relevant before postgame, and possibly even new Pokémon. and on the contrary, the main game's become much better since Gen 6.

>we had a plethora of things outside of the main story to explore and do in addition to the post game you hate so much

What, Contests, Pokethelon and Pokestar Studios? Those were a bad joke, a set of Flash games, and an exercise in "use these moves for the high score", respectively. Never mind how the "exploration" tended to be mostly worthless since the only thing either finding was a Legendary or two that took more effort to get to than to capture, all while running through half a million Zubat/Golbat trying to get to it. Honestly, I'd solve it simply by extending the length of the main game to the point that you'd be level 80 or higher when you got to the E4.

>>31180756
That was a typo, I meant Gen 4. Still, the point is that the facilities are shit because the AI is shit.

>>31180802
I've seen it cheat even without the player cheating as well. It just does it whenever the hell it feels like cheating.

>>31180868
Battle Tree is no worse than the old facilities, inasmuch as it's exactly the same as every manifestation of the Battle Tower. If you think it's shit, ask yourself why you might have thought its predecessors were any better. I mean, at least it doesn't use the same aesthetic for once.
>>
>>31180337
you're an idiot. ruby and sapphire are still 100x more fun than sun and moon. you don't know that because you never played the originals, only omega and alpha.
>>
>>31180982
>I've seen it cheat even without the player cheating as well. It just does it whenever the hell it feels like cheating.
Are you sure you haven't been playing with hack mons or something? Because that's literally the only way they'll cheat since they pull from a pool of premade mons.
>>
>>31179341
That's like saying Gen V had excessive Kanto wankery by having a bridge called Charizard Bridge despite not being able to catch Charizard in Unova
You fucking idiot
>>
>>31181006
They're dated fossils that have aged terribly. Half the Pokémon in them are only good now because of Gen 4's physical/special split.

And I say this as someone who spent days on end bleeding those games dry. When Emerald dropped, I stopped playing them entirely.
>>
>>31181062
>a rental service that utilizes a Kanto starter that isn't available anywhere in that region is the same as a bridge named after the Pokemon

Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>31181073
>Half the Pokémon in them are only good now because of Gen 4's physical/special split.

This is the kind of autism that always gets me. This makes no fucking sense. Tell me something from gen 3 that "only got good" thanks to your precious split.
>>
>>31179335
Because that's how fucking retarded you GF dick suckers are, if you like the game cool. My issue is when faggots like you try to desperately tell me why I'm wrong for not liking this horseshit
>>
>>31181073
And yet they're still leagues above SM because of the variety in content that they offer.
Also are you seriously using competitive viability as an excuse to say it's shit when that never mattered in game outside of Ledian and only Ledian?
>>
>>31181094
You do realize that Machamp technically isn't a Pokemon found in the wild in Alola either, right? All of the other Pokemon are except Charizard and Machamp, and the only way to get Machamp is through trading - in other words, by artificial means.
Who's to say they didn't just import Charizards from Kanto or some other place? They have Kanto starters in Kalos as well, they could've easily gotten a Charmander from there for all we know.
>>
>>31181038
Absolutely. I only trade with people l know don't cheat, and i sure don't cheat. So it's clear that the only cheating is from the AI.
>>
>>31179133
>GOD, SHUT UP! Seriously! You want all this attention like you care, like you really gave it your all in a new innovative Zelda experience! But instead you led Zelda into a frustrating monotony. You know, what started the franchise was like this sense of wonder, and what has thus far concluded the franchise is a sense of formality; a predictable, time consuming mess that asks you not of your sense of adventure, or even your wits, but instead your ability to listen and follow directions. You ask of us our ability to point something at something else and then walk towards it. You ask of us our willingness to get another bow and arrow, fight another boss with another giant glowing eyeball. Gee, I wonder how to FUCKING beat it?! I FUCKING WONDER Skyward Sword! You ask of us to get a cat from the top of a roof and carry it over to some guy who says "thank you." The Adventures of Link, Cat Delivery Man! IS THAT YOUR TITLE?! What's the tagline at the end?! “Cat’s out of the bag and onto the roof! 10/10!” No Wiimote motion issues here that could possibly cripple the entire experience! BEST IN THE SERIES! You’re like a spoiled rich kid who gets everything bought for you your entire life, and then when it comes to making it on your own, you can’t take it. You expect everyone to love you because you are who you are - part of the illustrious Zelda lineage. Nothing could possibly be wrong with you! You ‘’look’’ just like a Zelda! But you’re not one. You’re a pampered, doughy snob wearing nice clothes expecting to graduate scot-free because your daddy is an alum. Why would you need to improve? Why would you need to get any better? Everyone just agrees with your shitty ideas because you're a Zelda. FUCK YOU Skyward Sword. FUCK YOU!
>>
>>31181142
What variety? Contests? Are you high?
>>
>>31180757
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>31178873
Pictured: an accurate representation of people who believe this
>>
>>31181108
Every physical attacking Dragon Type, every special attacking Ghost Type, every physical attacking Dark Type
>>
>>31181108
Physical Dusclops. Sceptile. Any physical water type. Need I go on?
>>
>>31181179
So wait, something that's clearly different is the same to you now?
You're going to some absurd lengths to defend SM's lack of content.
>>
>>31181130
I'm telling you you're wrong for being all pissy and defensive about it when it is entirely a matter of taste. Why should you worry about my opinion?
>>
File: IMG_2228.jpg (59KB, 393x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2228.jpg
59KB, 393x515px
>>31181177
I don't really see whY this pasta is relevant, but I liked Skyward despite it flaws if thst means anything to you.
>>
>>31181211
Fat nerds from /v/
>>
>>31181266
And you seem to be very bad at naming the content that was supposedly better. Who cares about variety when so much of it was shit?
>>
>>31181275
That's an Egoraptor quote
>>
>>31181108
Special: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Dragon, Dark.

Physical: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Steel.

Any Pokemon whose highest attacking stat is conflicting with what type they are.
>>
>>31181151
>You do realize that Machamp technically isn't a Pokemon found in the wild in Alola either, right?
Poni Canyon has wild Machoke dumbass.
You literally can't obtain anything from the Charizard line whatsoever in Alola.
>>
>>31181289
>Who cares about variety when so much of it was shit?
Straight from the hands of someone who never touched a Gen 3 game right?
Anyway, you're just going to be contrarian regardless of what's being posted just because you want to like SM.
>>
>>31181266
And I can bash R/S for not having an Online Mode, no Wonder Trade, no Battle Spot, having to use Link Cables.

Literally the post-game for R/S only included Lati@s, Fug, Regis, and Battle Tower. Contests are boring as shit. The Elite Four doesn't even get stronger. The Battle Tree is miles better than the Battle Tower. You don't even have a BP Reward system in the Battle Tower. Lati@s are a bitch to catch. Regis are the obligatory Trio. Fug is the obligatory 3rd Legendary.
>>
Are you so desperate for (You)s, Anon, that you would post a bait thread like this! ?
>>
>>31178873
>The best selling pokemon game ever
Proofs?

Also, SM aren't good, but they aren't nearly as bad as XY and aren't as insulting to longtime fans as ORAS.
>>
>>31181073
you're an idiot and a shill. that's pretty sad tbqh.
>>
>>31181393
Ruby was my first game and I've spent countless hours on it. There was literally no post-game but I didn't know any better as a child. I would spend the majority of my time running through the E4 again with Fug and Groudon sweeping everything.
>>
>>31178873
>>31178985
Not anon but sure i'll try
>Opinion that can vary because humans aren't shitty store brand cookies that are all the same
>No shit sherlock
>What a shame that people want more of a good thing
>What are actual boss battles, sos battles, a more fleshed out story with no bullshit asspulls except maybe for one in the beginning that actually can mean all type of shit, Island scanning, pokepelago, heartscale tutor being able to teach every move, festival plaza and much more
>Doing something other than an esoteric puzzle and then getting to battle a boss pokemon instead of a literal who is dull and uninspired
>I have no idea what you mean exactly by no endgame, but i imagine post so...
>What is the rest of poni gauntlet, the ub missions, battle tree, and battle royal
>Actually true
>Having characters do something other than stand around and be just a form of monetary gain is awful now
>"Boo hoo im not smart enough to read but somehow managed to purchase a specific game, why can't everything be like cod?"
>True also
>What are all the areas you go through?
Look, the games aren't some absolute masterpieces like (you) want them to be and have some seriously dumb shit, but thinking they're bad is the same as thinking sonic 06 is good
If you don't fucking like them, fine, just stop being vocal about it as it's getting real fucking stale now you attention whore
>>
>>31181235
>Physical Dusclops
Top kek

Dusclops was the most reliable Will o Wisp user in gen 3. It was ten times more useful in gen 3 than now.

>Sceptile
Lost Dragon Claw, no longer has the strongest grass STAB in the game, can no longer reliably Sub Leech Seed stall. The split made it WORSE.

>Any physical water type
>implying that other types didn't get an even larger boost

Go ahead and use your Crawdaunt. I'm sure it's excellent at eating 135 atk STAB Outrages. Oh wait, you don't use it because there's much better shit now. Kek.

>Need I go on?
Please do. I want to see how low you'll sink.

>>31181306
>Special: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Dragon, Dark.
>Physical: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Steel.
>Any Pokemon whose highest attacking stat is conflicting with what type they are.

So merely having dual STAB coming off the same attacking stat means that you're better?

Explain how Blaziken fell down to UU while it was OU in gen 3. By your logic, shouldn't it be better?

Explain Camerupt. From UU down to NU. But it got Earth Power! Shouldn't it be better?

It fucking doesn't matters if you're so weak that you can no longer endure any kind of attack.

For every generic shit you'll say that "got better", I can tell you two previously-good Pokemon that got worse because they can no longer endure attacks, or didn't get enough in comparison.

Milotic. Walrein. Swampert. Skarmory. Suicune. Raikou. Zapdos. Camerupt. Articuno. Moltres. Sceptile. Medicham. Hariyama. Machamp. So many solid pokemon ruined by your precious split.

There are countless of examples. But hey, who cares? Muh split so good. I've never touched gen 3 properly but I'm sure that the split was good because muh STAB.
>>
>>31181566
>For every generic shit you'll say that "got better", I can tell you two previously-good Pokemon that got worse because they can no longer endure attacks, or didn't get enough in comparison.

I don't know about the other anons but "getting better" means due to the physical/special split, it's better than it was previously. I'm not suggesting "it's better" because it moved up tiers. That's completely irrelevant because you're adding in a 100+ new Pokemon with Gen IV and that alone will change the Meta anyways.

Fucking pay attention man.

Would you prefer Gen 3 Absol or Gen 4 Absol? It's pointless to have a Physical Attacking Dark Type pre-split. That's the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>31179410
Well at least compared to the exact copy paste of Viridian Forest that was santalune. It's a lot less lazy by comparison.
>>
>>31181410
>And I can bash R/S for not having an Online Mode, no Wonder Trade, no Battle Spot,
Not really simply because there was no way of implementing it properly without it being a complete hassle on the player.
However you can apply a similar complaint to SM as that's about the limit to it's online functionality especially since it pales in comparison to previous generations in both features and functionality. I mean it went back from XY of all games. How can you defend that kind of regression?

In any case

>Literally the post-game for R/S only included Lati@s, Fug, Regis, and Battle Tower.
That's just about as much as SM arguably more because it features the Regi puzzle and a Dungeon for Ray.
>Contests are boring as shit.
So how is that an argument for less content? Unless you're willing to suggest this opinion is in the majority. That said, it seems this is only shared by people who had no one to play it with and never learned the deeper mechanics of the minigame.
>The Elite Four doesn't even get stronger.
However the regular trainers do in subsequent rematches. Another thing SM doesn't have.
>The Battle Tree is miles better than the Battle Tower.
The Battle Tree IS the Tower. The only difference is that there's legacy trainers.
Oh and that the Tree cheats regularly regardless of if the player is or not.
>You don't even have a BP Reward system in the Battle Tower.
So? That just means that there are no items locked behind BP.
>Lati@s are a bitch to catch.
There's a trick to catching them and other roamers anon.
>Regis are the obligatory Trio.
Which isn't even a thing in SM now that I think about it.
>Fug is the obligatory 3rd Legendary.
Which had it's own dungeon. Whereas Necrozma was just a regular wild encounter for reasons.
>>
DESIGNATED

FISHING

SPOTS
>>
>>31181566
Many if not all your examples thrived as a result of the split, not in spite of them. And your dismissing of those examples based on completely unrelated changes just shows your ignorance.
>>
>>31181493
And you're a dolt letting childhood memories taint your better judgement.
>>
>>31181858
Real talk the Fishing and SOS mechanics are two of the absolute WORST aspects of Sun and Moon. Just complete broken dogshit
>>
Is there any chance Gamefreaks will add some free downloadable contentent sooner or later (aside from pokemon bank compatibility)?
>>
>>31181691
There's no such thing as "better than it was previously" as they don't exist in a vacuum. Being better or worse depends on what other pokemon are avaliable.

The split made most pure types be worse than they were previously.

An easy example is regular Muk vs Alola Muk. If the split didn't exist, Alola Muk's dark typing would be purely for defensive reasons. If you needed a fighting and bug resist, then Alola Muk wouldn't help you, so you'd go with regular Muk.

But that's not the case anymore. It has a secondary STAB now, making it simply better. Regular Muk is complete shit next to it NO MATTER WHAT.

>>31181862
Don't you call me igorant when you show the same simplistic mind set as Game Freak. This simplistic mind set is what led to fairy types as the lack of physical dragon STAB was the only thing keeping dragons in check, which led to a whole new bunch of problems.

As I said above, shit doesn't exists in a vacuum. Buffing that shitmon means nothing when an already strong pokemon also gets a huge boost.

I'll go ahead and say that this is what makes RS a better game than ORAS. Just go on, make a shit team and try to climb the Battle Tower. You bet you'll have more success than trying the same team on the Maison.
>>
File: 1468014794123.png (388KB, 344x496px) Image search: [Google]
1468014794123.png
388KB, 344x496px
>>31181954
>Get an SOS chain when you don't want it
>don't get anything even when you do even with an adrenaline orb

>>31181983
They aren't even adding the National Dex as DLC. Expecting any new content is pure idiocy.
>>
>>31181779
>So how is that an argument for less content? Unless you're willing to suggest this opinion is in the majority. That said, it seems this is only shared by people who had no one to play it with and never learned the deeper mechanics of the minigame.
Increasing hearts by grinding out Pokeblocks. Shitting on your moveset because you need a good contest moveset. And what do you get for winning contests? A ribbon? A portrait in a museum? Whoop-de-fucking-do. What a reward.

>However the regular trainers do in subsequent rematches. Another thing SM doesn't have.
Why would I grind on regular trainers when the E4 is the best source of EXP? And you get to fight different people as Champion instead of Steven, over and over again.

>The Battle Tree IS the Tower. The only difference is that there's legacy trainers.
Oh and that the Tree cheats regularly regardless of if the player is or not.'
Anabel isn't even in R/S. You just pointlessly fight Trainers in the Tower for a "Streak." And do you have proof the Battle Tree cheats? Aren't there Sheer Cold Walreins in the Battle Tower anyways? All of this is just the Law of Large Numbers. Eventually you'll have your ass handed to you by RNG because this is an RNG based game.

>So? That just means that there are no items locked behind BP.
There's literally no incentive to do the Battle Tower. There are no ability capsules, extra evolution items, or Mega Stones for work for in R/S.
>There's a trick to catching them and other roamers anon.
Yes, running back and forth between Routes and spamming Repels. Then having to go into the Dex and check the Map. So fulfilling.

>Which isn't even a thing in SM now that I think about it.
What is Tapu Koko/Lele/Bulu/Fini

>Which had it's own dungeon. Whereas Necrozma was just a regular wild encounter for reasons.
Guzzlord had an entire dungeon to itself. Hell, there is a UB sidequest post-game. You're saying a Tower with dumb pitfalls is better than the entire UB quest?
>>
>>31179461
>Pokémon has never had a good endgame

Stop this fucking meme.
>RBY
>RS
>Gen 6

Every other game besides these had way more postgame than SM.

>inb4 faggots saying Kanto in GSC isn't postgame
>>
>>31181983
Maybe
>only main leak that didnt come true was the ability to visit other regions.
>no national dex is oretty suspcious.
>strong push from Nintendo to add post release content in most games after how well splatoon was recieved.
However:
>Gamefreak has no history of doing this ever.
>>
>>31181779
>That's just about as much as SM arguably more because it features the Regi puzzle and a Dungeon for Ray.
Both of which were implemented. How many kids playing Pokémon would even recognize Visual Braille? Oh, and too bad your reflexes were a little slow, I hope you have a few dozen more Max Repels!

>That said, it seems this is only shared by people who had no one to play it with and never learned the deeper mechanics of the minigame.
That would be almost everybody, given how poorly explained it was and how the end result was too heavily dependent on luck in regards as to how the AI did its appeals.

>So? That just means that there are no items locked behind BP.
The ones that DIDNT EXIST? Of course they wouldn't be locked, they weren't in the fucking game yet.

>There's a trick to catching them and other roamers anon.
And I'm sure you didn't know it back then, unless the Master Ball counts.

>Which had it's own dungeon. Whereas Necrozma was just a regular wild encounter for reasons.
What are we, short on Zubat and its evolutions? Besides, Resolution cave was the obligatory postgame cave this time, you had to be a moron not to see that.

>Which isn't even a thing in SM now that I think about it.
That's a good thing, I was sick of that shit by Gen IV.

Only the trainer rematch issue is relevant, and even there it's only real purpose was to get money. Now that you can just use Tauros to break rocks for star pieces, there's no point to it.
>>
REMOVE PLAZA
>>
File: 1477325813934.png (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477325813934.png
72KB, 625x626px
>>
>>31182011
>Get Pokemons health down to 1 with False Swipe
>Use Adrenaline Orb
>Use mon with Intimidate/Pressure
>Game will STILL be a bitch about the chain sometimes

What is even the fucking point? Don't even get me fucking started on the HA's being hidden behind this dogshit
>>
File: a50.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
a50.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>
>>31181997
Or because Ice types were rare, had crappy stats if they weren't named Regice or Articuno, and had easily exploited weaknesses even for the few pure Ice-types (both of them). The fact that every other Dragon type could learn Flamethrower or another Fire move combined with the type's awful defense on average meant they could never have been a good counter for dragons, even in your whitewashed view of the pre-split era.

YOU are the simplistic one here, and everything you say reinforces that fact further. Odds are you couldn't even make a streak past the single digits.
>>
>>31182141
It's not postgame when it's literally half the game. And if you're going to shit on Battle tower clones, shit on their gimmicky cousins that actually deserve it as well.
>>
>>31181997
>You bet you'll have more success than trying the same team on the Maison.

Oh boy, I sure do hate getting my ass kicked by unevolved Pokemon, it might take me almost one whole minute to clear a single battle!

Get a fucking life, the Maison was by far the easiest of the tower clones, even with cheating.
>>
File: ....png (15KB, 163x312px) Image search: [Google]
....png
15KB, 163x312px
>>31180423
>waifubait
She's 11. The game is made for children. Gamefreak doesn't care about the fat ugly Korean nerds in their 30s that play Pokemon like Sejun. They care about their target audience of 10 year old kids. You're looking way too far into a character acting nice to you. I bet you also think any girl that doesn't instantly scowl at you wants to be your girlfriend.
>>
File: 5awiO.jpg (15KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
5awiO.jpg
15KB, 400x240px
I agree, OP.
This game is so pointlessly slow and boring.
Like, why did they have to remove the x button? Now I have to spam b until I can move.

It was slow in X & Y, but not like this. They fixed it in ORAS, but now it's slower than ever.
>>
>>31182296
Better shiny rate and potential for up to 4 perfect IVs. Loss of Friend Safari is unfortunate, but at least you can do it before postgame.

Do all the postgamefags just forget that there's still a whole main game to complete before autistically grinding the Battle tower knockoff of the generation, or do they just cheat their way through it because they just want to get to the poor man's Showdown with retarded AI?
>>
>>31182296
I take it you missed going onto the dream world after makinf an account on a website in black and white to play a dumb minigame thats blocked by a time wall.
>>
>>31182449
>Oh boy, I sure do hate getting my ass kicked by unevolved Pokemon, it might take me almost one whole minute to clear a single battle!

What the actual fuck. Am I really wasting my time with a literal retard who thinks that Maison's 20-streak limit baby mode matters?
>>
File: Shell Smash.jpg (9KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
Shell Smash.jpg
9KB, 291x173px
>>31182053
>Increasing hearts by grinding out Pokeblocks. Shitting on your moveset because you need a good contest moveset. And what do you get for winning contests? A ribbon? A portrait in a museum? Whoop-de-fucking-do. What a reward.
If you approach games with this logic why do you play at all? None of them are rewarding in the slightest.
And again that still isn't an argument for less content that's you trying to push your opinion ad fact.

>Why would I grind on regular trainers when the E4 is the best source of EXP?
Because it's only the best source in SM anon.

>And you get to fight different people as Champion instead of Steven, over and over again.
Yeah you get a pool of what 10 NPCs? Compared to an entire overworld that's not a lot for variety.
It's kind of ironic that you would say Steven is repetitive when SM is far, far worse in that regard.

>You just pointlessly fight Trainers in the Tower for a "Streak."
So just like every game right?

>And do you have proof the Battle Tree cheats?
Pic related.
>Aren't there Sheer Cold Walreins in the Battle Tower anyways?
Uh, Sheer Cold was never an illegal move on Walrein.
>There's literally no incentive to do the Battle Tower. There are no ability capsules, extra evolution items, or Mega Stones for work for in R/S
Yes and?
Do you think people just stop playing once they've gotten everything from the facility shops? No they keep on playing because that's literally the endgame.
However in SM that's all there is.
>Yes, running back and forth between Routes and spamming Repels. Then having to go into the Dex and check the Map. So fulfilling.
So wait, now your argument is that it isn't fulfilling? Does that mean SM is a terrible game because it lacks the content to be fulfilling?
>What is Tapu Koko/Lele/Bulu/Fini
Eh, it's just out in the open as a regular battle. In the end it's just huck balls at it until it's caught. And given how much money you earn you can just stock up and get it done.
Not very "fulfilling".
Cont.
>>
You really want that (You) don't ya?
>>
>>31182053
>Guzzlord had an entire dungeon to itself.
Uh, no it didn't.
It was a wild encounter just like every other Ultra beast. Which is part of the problem of SM.
If anything that dungeon was more for the Zygarde Cell sitting on the pedestal.

>You're saying a Tower with dumb pitfalls is better than the entire UB quest?
Very much so, remember how you mentioned content being "rewarding"? Ultra Beasts being found like regular wild pokemon is not rewarding in the slightest because it requires nothing from the player.
Hell the Beast balls have a fairly high catch rate on UBs to begin with.
>>
>>31182537
Compared to the retard who wants to brag about a streak that's meaningless IN ITS OWN GAME?

>>31182557
>If you approach games with this logic why do you play at all? None of them are rewarding in the slightest.
Totally different anon, and I'd prefer content that doesn't force me to cripple my Pokemon just to get a stupid ribbon. Could they have done nothing to make Contests and battling not impossible to do on the same teams?

>And again that still isn't an argument for less content that's you trying to push your opinion ad fact.
And again, quality of content comes before quantity of content. Would you prefer to have a pound of gold, or a ton of shit?

>Because it's only the best source in SM anon.
Or because you're too dumb to grind on E4, which is better in every way and then some.

>Yeah you get a pool of what 10 NPCs? Compared to an entire overworld that's not a lot for variety. It's kind of ironic that you would say Steven is repetitive when SM is far, far worse in that regard.
They weren't varied either, wild Pokemon in Victory Road were just as good if not better. Money was the only reason to rematch the same teams which usually didn't even bother getting more than three pokemon apiece.

>Uh, Sheer Cold was never an illegal move on Walrein.
That wasn't the point, the point was that it had the uncanny ability to hit every time, far more than even the law of large numbers allows.

>So wait, now your argument is that it isn't fulfilling? Does that mean SM is a terrible game because it lacks the content to be fulfilling?
My argument is that it's tedious, irritating, and too much work for too little effort. Roaming Pokemon were a mistake.

>Eh, it's just out in the open as a regular battle. In the end it's just huck balls at it until it's caught. And given how much money you earn you can just stock up and get it done.
Nearly every legendary battle ever says hi. Stupid gimmicks don't benefit anyone whose IQ is higher than their shoe size.
>>
>if you like these games you're a shill with shit taste and no opinion of his own
>if you don't like these games you're a nostalgiafag genwunner
Tl;dr, nobody wins, everyone is retarded and we should all kill ourselves.
>>
>>31182682
>Uh, no it didn't.
It was a wild encounter just like every other Ultra beast. Which is part of the problem of SM.
If anything that dungeon was more for the Zygarde Cell sitting on the pedestal.

Oh really, does it get disqualified because you have to move around instead of interacting with a sprite? Stop changing the definition of dungeon when it's inconvenient for you. It's a big cave with a rare Pokemon and loot at the end which you would have no reason to enter otherwise, if that's not a dungeon I don't know what is. Or do you want infuriating block puzzles that should have stayed in Zelda, too?

>Very much so, remember how you mentioned content being "rewarding"? Ultra Beasts being found like regular wild pokemon is not rewarding in the slightest because it requires nothing from the player.
You know what else isn't rewarding? Making your way through a long cave full of Pokemon you've already caught dozens of times solely to catch a single Legendary which will probably just sit in your box for the rest of the game.

Though I don't remember asking you or the other guy about what you wanted from a legendary encounter, and I sure as shit can say GF doesn't care about what you want from one either.
>>
>>31182716
>Compared to the retard who wants to brag about a streak that's meaningless IN ITS OWN GAME?
So you just completely forgot what you were arguing about. How typical.

Go enjoy your split and maybe try to not argue about shit you've never played. Ignorant underages like you are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>31182792
Look who's talking, given that you seem to be unaware of how badly crippled most pokemon would be without the split you hate so much. You'd be begging to have it back if it was reverted in the next generation.

Now go play your 15-year old game for the hundredth time, old man. Maybe in a few years you'll warm up to generations which aren't 90% trumpets and ocean.
>>
File: 92a.jpg (54KB, 479x464px) Image search: [Google]
92a.jpg
54KB, 479x464px
OP:

Nobody gives a shit about how much you hate Sun and Moon except for other retards. If you don't like it, fine. Just stop shoving it in people's faces like an insecure douche trying to convince himself more than anyone else.
>>
>>31182716
>and I'd prefer content that doesn't force me to cripple my Pokemon just to get a stupid ribbon.
Not that you're actually crippling your Pokemon by any means especially in a game with an easily accessible move relearner/deleter.
Not to mention quite a few of the combos are decent moves outside of contests to begin with.

>And again, quality of content comes before quantity of content. Would you prefer to have a pound of gold, or a ton of shit?
You tell me.
You're the one trying to argue that a well made piece of content is bad because you don't personally like it. It also doesn't help that you're essentially defending a pound of shit meaning you get neither quality nor quantity.
As for the actual question, I could probably sell that ton of shit to a farmer and make quite a bit more than I would with the gold if I played my cards right or I could use it to maintain a farm of my own and make money from that. In the end it's all about circumstance.

>Or because you're too dumb to grind on E4, which is better in every way and then some.
Not that there's anything particularly thought provoking about mindlessly mashing the A button and moving around a little.

>They weren't varied either, wild Pokemon in Victory Road were just as good if not better. Money was the only reason to rematch the same teams which usually didn't even bother getting more than three pokemon apiece.
At this point I'm not even sure if you're following the argument correctly.

>That wasn't the point, the point was that it had the uncanny ability to hit every time, far more than even the law of large numbers allows.
And yet it's not actively cheating in such a way as the previous Kommo-o which was the point. The Battle Tree actively cheats with illegal sets even when the player isn't using illegal mons.

>My argument is that it's tedious, irritating, and too much work for too little effort. Roaming Pokemon were a mistake.
So what happened to you being another anon?
Cont
>>
>people denying the fact that this game is shit and slow as fuck
Denial is the first phase.
>>
>>31182991
>Not that you're actually crippling your Pokemon by any means especially in a game with an easily accessible move relearner/deleter. Not to mention quite a few of the combos are decent moves outside of contests to begin with.

You'd have a point...if it wasn't itself a hassle to go back and forth deleting moves and then wasting heart scales just to get them back. This isn't the one where you can get a dozen scales by visiting a fucking restaurant. The fact that movesets should matter at all is a huge strike against it. If you want side content, either fully integrate it into normal gameplay or make it completely independent from said gameplay. You don't half-ass it in a way that you need a new team just for a minigame.

>You're the one trying to argue that a well made piece of content is bad because you don't personally like it. It also doesn't help that you're essentially defending a pound of shit meaning you get neither quality nor quantity.

I've pointed out exactly how your content is of bad quality, if you refuse to listen to reason, the fault is your own. You're entitled to your ton of shit, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's actually gold.

>Not that there's anything particularly thought provoking about mindlessly mashing the A button and moving around a little.
And the E4 is different from that how?

>At this point I'm not even sure if you're following the argument correctly.
You said rematching generic trainers was the best source of experience. It is not. It is good only for money. In every other way,you'd be better off either in Victory Road or with the E4.

>The Battle Tree actively cheats with illegal sets even when the player isn't using illegal mons.
It's always done that. Just because you got lucky doesn't mean your experience is anything but the exception.

>So what happened to you being another anon?
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was a crime to agree with another anon without providing a proof of identity.
>>
>>31179172
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE
>>
>>31179036
This might be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_MT9q54MGY
>>
>>31182716

>>31182991
>So what happened to you being another anon?
In any case it seems like you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. Especially since roaming Pokemon in gen 3 were incredibly easy to deal with.
You could have gone with the trapping approach or straight up use the master ball on the first turn.
Locating roamers has always been incredibly easy and for that little time and effort you get a legendary out of it. Neato huh?

>Nearly every legendary battle ever says hi
Sorry but "nearly every legendary battle ever" had some thought and effort put into it either in the form of dungeon design or antagonists going up against the player. For the Tapu it's just walk up and throw balls.

>>31182787
>Stop changing the definition of dungeon when it's inconvenient for you.
Dude, you're the one saying it was a dungeon for Guzzlord when it was blatantly obvious it was slapped there with no rhyme or reason. As for why I said it was for the cell, the final area is nearly identical to the final area in Terminus Cave.
You know, Zygarde's cave.

>You know what else isn't rewarding? Making your way through a long cave full of Pokemon you've already caught dozens of times solely to catch a single Legendary which will probably just sit in your box for the rest of the game.
Then what exactly is rewarding for you? Because it seems like you play these games solely so you can shitpost on here.

>>31183173
You know it's rude to reply when an anon hasn't finished posting.
>>
>>31183173
>You'd have a point...if it wasn't itself a hassle to go back and forth deleting moves and then wasting heart scales just to get them back.
Not that it's a hassle when you can just fly there.
As for heart scales, there's literally an infinite supply from a mon we know as Luvdisc.

>The fact that movesets should matter at all is a huge strike against it.
So because GF actually put effort into an alternate means of content that requires their own strategies and movesets that's now a strike against it?
Geez no wonder you're so content with what we have nowadays. The bare essentials is pretty much good enough for you even though it's actively making the game worse.

>I've pointed out exactly how your content is of bad quality
Uh no, you've pointed out what you don't like personally. Ironically enough however you've listed some of the better points and how much time and effort was put into refining the side game. And if you're so adamant about not losing your moves just breed a contest specific mon. It's not like you have to go for IVs and EVs, it can compete as soon as it's born if you wanted to.
At this point you're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

>And the E4 is different from that how?
You do realise I was describing the E4 right?
I guess that means you really aren't paying attention.

>You said rematching generic trainers was the best source of experience. It is not. It is good only for money
That may apply to SM but not other games. Especially not RS, the current game we're talking about, since certain trainers have mon with a higher EXP yield.
Just so you know the EXP scaling didn't exist back then.

>It's always done that.
Yeah, when the player cheats. The Battle Tree on the other hand uses illegal sets at it's own behest. Which is why we've seen more and more people cropping up lately with evidence of it rather than the usual
>THREE FLINCHES IN A ROW
of the previous gens.
>>
>>31183173
>Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was a crime to agree with another anon without providing a proof of identity.
That's if you are a different anon and given your posts it seems like you're the same one from the beginning.
>>
>>31183223
>You could have gone with the trapping approach or straight up use the master ball on the first turn.
Locating roamers has always been incredibly easy and for that little time and effort you get a legendary out of it. Neato huh?
The trapping approach doesn't change the fact that there's no reason to making roamers so tedious in the first place. And really, was giving THEM a dungeon not good enough for GF? And let's also remember that you didn't have the map open at all times like in gen 6.

>Sorry but "nearly every legendary battle ever" had some thought and effort put into it either in the form of dungeon design or antagonists going up against the player. For the Tapu it's just walk up and throw balls.

None of the dungeon designs were ever good, not now, not ever. It's always a choice between "villain team lair", "gratuitous puzzles that are a pain in the ass without a guide", and "how many bats can you encounter without going insane?" I'd take the "walk up and throw balls" approach every time if it means avoiding yet another shitty dungeon, and I've given up hope of GF learning how to make one that is more than just mediocre.

>Dude, you're the one saying it was a dungeon for Guzzlord when it was blatantly obvious it was slapped there with no rhyme or reason. As for why I said it was for the cell, the final area is nearly identical to the final area in Terminus Cave.
A dungeon is a dungeon. Guzzlord is the legendary-equivalent in there, not the cell. So it's Guzzlord's dungeon.

I for one was pleased simply to note it didn't take long to get through and was at a point I didn't need to worry about bringing a dozen repels to keep away the bats.
>>
File: laughing at taoism.png (118KB, 687x383px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at taoism.png
118KB, 687x383px
>>31183455
>gratuitous puzzles that are a pain in the ass
>having trouble with puzzles in a Pokémon game
>>
File: again.png (165KB, 929x507px) Image search: [Google]
again.png
165KB, 929x507px
>>31178873
Again, you motherfucker?
>>
>>31183455
>Guzzlord is the legendary-equivalent in there, not the cell.
Not him but it's not his dungeon dude. I mean just look at that shit, it belongs to Zygarde and Guzzlord is just, there.
>>
>>31183512
Again and again until you accept it.
>>
File: 1461279587081.png (508KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1461279587081.png
508KB, 555x555px
>>31183500
Did you honestly expect as much from someone trying to say SM is better than RS because it had less content?
This thread is shit now so check em.
>>
>>31183223
>Then what exactly is rewarding for you? Because it seems like you play these games solely so you can shitpost on here.

Like anyone else here?
But in all seriousness, I can sum it up thus: The actual encountering and catching of legendaries. The battling. The dex filling. As opposed to the rage-inducing filler that you seem to value so highly.

>>31183427
>As for heart scales, there's literally an infinite supply from a mon we know as Luvdisc.
Because we all have nothing better to do than catch it, right? Don't be ridiculous.

>So because GF actually put effort into an alternate means of content that requires their own strategies and movesets that's now a strike against it?
Geez no wonder you're so content with what we have nowadays. The bare essentials is pretty much good enough for you even though it's actively making the game worse.

It would have been better off as a completely different game. Show me a whole team whose moveset is ideal for both battles and contests, and I'll relent.

>Uh no, you've pointed out what you don't like personally. Ironically enough however you've listed some of the better points and how much time and effort was put into refining the side game.

And your tastes are somehow superior to mine? I see only a waste of potential that would've only benefited from being split from the main game, which was never meant to encompass an alternate playstyle like that. It shows.

>That may apply to SM but not other games. Especially not RS, the current game we're talking about, since certain trainers have mon with a higher EXP yield.
Now that I admit I had forgotten, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still just grinding. Why worry about how that grinding happens?

Cont'd.
>>
>>31183558

>Yeah, when the player cheats. The Battle Tree on the other hand uses illegal sets at it's own behest. Which is why we've seen more and more people cropping up lately with evidence of it rather than the usual
Never cheated even once, but that didn't stop the game from doing the same. Either someone royally fucked with my cartridges in every single gen, or perhaps the game cheats more than you think.
>>
File: 1482655794569.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482655794569.png
78KB, 600x500px
>>31178873
>Pokemon S&M is shit
>Pokemon D/P was shit
I bet you liked gen 5
>>
>>31183610
correct terms are SuMo and DiaPer respectively
>>
>>31183500
>>31183546
Easy puzzles can be plenty tedious. I didn't play the game to push rocks into holes, I play to catch Pokemon. They aren't even fun puzzles, it's literally been the same shit for 7 generations straight. How the fuck do you not get sick of it?

>>31183518
Guzzlord's the Pokemon in there, not Zygarde. Just because it doesn't show up as a big immobile model doesn't mean it loses the ability to call the dungeon its own.

>but it looks like Terminus Cave!
It's called a call-back. It means nothing other than that they're nostalgia pandering yet again.

Speaking of removed content, explain why these were removed from RS when they came out:

>Day/night system
>Apricorn balls
>Apricorns
>Days of the week being relevant
>Having 16 gyms
>Mystery Gifts
>The majority of Pokemon being obtainable without needing remakes to fill in the gaps in additon to two Gamecube games
>The "Gotta catch 'em all" slogan

I don't know about you, but those were some pretty big fucking absences. But what do I know? Go enjoy your 17 sea routes full of Zubat, I on the other hand will acknowledge progress even when it's not the platonic ideal of Pokemon some of you think it should've been.
>>
>>31183558
>The actual encountering and catching of legendaries. The battling. The dex filling.
So the bare essentials.
Why do you even bother playing anything beyond gen 1 then?

> rage-inducing
You have to wonder how simple someone has to be to find something like contests "rage-inducing".

>ecause we all have nothing better to do than catch it, right? Don't be ridiculous.
Thief.
Remove item.

And I don't thin you can say anything about having anything better to do when you don't explore other content within the game.

>It would have been better off as a completely different game
Yeah no. A whole game based on contests wouldn't have worked. Unless of course they made it a whole adventure with a grand contest at the end.
In which case that would be better than the games are now, there would be a semblance of challenge if GF put in the Gen 3 mechanics.

>Show me a whole team whose moveset is ideal for both battles and contests, and I'll relent.
Any decent psychic type with a calm mind set would work wonders in Smart Contests and do a decent job in battles if it has a companion in doubles. Although there are some that can go solo.

>And your tastes are somehow superior to mine?
Apparently so especially since I know how the mechanics of contests work. In other words is the informed arguing with the uninformed, take a guess at who's who.
>which was never meant to encompass an alternate playstyle like that. It shows.
And you reached that conclusion from a minigame that had time and effort put into it to make it more than just a side game?
Not really making much sense here anon.

>Why worry about how that grinding happens?
Initially this wasn't even about the grinding but rather the variety in battling. In any case why would you purposely pick the trainers that give a lower EXP yield as opposed to the ones with a high yield?
>>
>>31183698
Pokemon S&M is more fun to google.
Also
>DiaPer
since when is pearl spelled without an A?
>>
>>31183756
>>Day/night system
Still there, not represented graphically
>>Apricorn balls
Half of them didn't work and the other half were replaced by balls like nest and dive balls
>>Apricorns
See above
>>Days of the week being relevant
They held about the same relevancy in RS that they did in GSC seeing as daily events still existed in RS with things like Slateport/lilycove sales and I think there was a game corner thing too
>>Having 16 gyms
Because they didn't have or need Kanto, duh. The real question is why did GSC have to rely on a second region instead of making some legitimate content.
>>Mystery Gifts
Which were still there
>>The majority of Pokemon being obtainable without needing remakes to fill in the gaps in additon to two Gamecube games
Because the GBA and GB could not connect at all. Basically the GB transferred data one at a time and the GBA did it simultaneously. Needless to say as much as GF tried transfers weren't going to work.
>>The "Gotta catch 'em all" slogan
Because the slogan was dumb to begin with. Especially given the fact that many didn't catch them all to begin with and it was never a thing in Japan.

So in all of that the only legitimate "absence" was transferring and that was something they had tried to accomplish given the data in the game.
>>
>>31183769
>So the bare essentials.
Why do you even bother playing anything beyond gen 1 then?
Because Gen 1 was so bad at the bare essentials.

>You have to wonder how simple someone has to be to find something like contests "rage-inducing".

I meant the sheer tedium of the dungeons. Contests aren't bad, but I can imagine them being so much better.

>Thief
Have you forgotten that this was when TMs were one use only?

>Unless of course they made it a whole adventure with a grand contest at the end.
In which case that would be better than the games are now, there would be a semblance of challenge if GF put in the Gen 3 mechanics.
Partly agree, though I feel that they'd be better off giving such a game its own mechanics instead. I see no reason to just recycle the same ones endlessly for tradition's sake.

>Any decent psychic type with a calm mind set would work wonders in Smart Contests and do a decent job in battles if it has a companion in doubles. Although there are some that can go solo.
Not a whole team, but a start. Still, I've noted that the best contest setups would be all but worthless in a battle.

>Apparently so especially since I know how the mechanics of contests work. In other words is the informed arguing with the uninformed, take a guess at who's who.
We both are, the difference is that I'm not so enamored with them as you are so I can see the flaws better. Face it, assigning each move a specific category of contest instead of making the condition and total number of hearts earned the only factors was a bad move. What the fuck makes Fire Blast "Beauty", and Absorb "Smart"? There's no logic to how they're assigned.

Cont'd
>>
>>31183919

>Initially this wasn't even about the grinding but rather the variety in battling. In any case why would you purposely pick the trainers that give a lower EXP yield as opposed to the ones with a high yield?

I find my variety in multiplayer, doesn't get more varied than that. And as I said, I had forgotten about scaling. That said, in BW when scaling was in last I just did what everyone else did and hunted for Audino.

>Still there, not represented graphically
No effect on gameplay either. It was only there for berry growth. Hell, in FRLG they didn't even bother with the clock.
>Half of them didn't work and the other half were replaced by balls like nest and dive balls
They could've been fixed. In fact, in Gen 4 they were fixed. Any reason that they couldn't have done it in RSE?
>They held about the same relevancy in RS that they did in GSC seeing as daily events still existed in RS with things like Slateport/lilycove sales and I think there was a game corner thing too.
Those were the only daily events, and there were no weekly events like in GSC.
>Because they didn't have or need Kanto
So there was no reason not to have more than 8 gyms. Why did they need only 8? If they wanted more content they could make more gyms or gym equivalents per region.
>which were still there
No, it was a new feature with the same name meant for event distributions. It was in every other way unrelated.
>Because the GBA and GB could not connect at all. Basically the GB transferred data one at a time and the GBA did it simultaneously. Needless to say as much as GF tried transfers weren't going to work.
Doesn't excuse the fact that 184 of the 386 Pokemon around then were rendered unobtainable until later games. Would it have killed them to make more of the Pokemon from the old games available at least? Transfers were never needed, they just had to include more Pokemon in the game proper. ORAS showed how the other starters could be given out, why didn't they just do that?
>>
File: haramblade.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
haramblade.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
the best pokemon games were HG SS
fight me
>>
>>31182827
>Now go play your 15-year old game for the hundredth time, old man. Maybe in a few years you'll warm up to generations which aren't 90% trumpets and ocean.
hoennbabies aren't old
>>
>>31185971
They have to be if they insist on playing an obsolete game made for an obsolete system which has been remade in a superior form (twice if you count Emerald).
>>
>>31186088
The whole reason they love that game in the first place is due to nostalgia since they played it when they were little kids. Though I suppose they would be technically adults now. That's sad.
>>
File: smug slug.png (36KB, 250x331px) Image search: [Google]
smug slug.png
36KB, 250x331px
>>31186088
>which has been remade in a superior form

Also, games don't become "obsolete" just because years pass. You're probably a /v/ kiddy who hates games like Goldeneye because the control scheme isn't like CoD.
>>
>>31184229
Why would I?
You're right
>>
>>31187105
Have you even played it recently and compared it to ORAS? It's aged horribly in every conceivable way.
>>
>>31187196
>Have you even played it recently and compared it to ORAS?

Yes. The music was better (I'm not a trumpet fan but there are more subtle additions in many RSE songs not added to ORAS), there was content in RS not in ORAS like the Game Corner and Safari Game,
>inb4 "I don't like that content so removing content makes the game better!"
and dungeons like Granite Cave and New Mauville are better due to them not being gimped in the original.

RS isn't as good as Emerald but it's still better than ORAS. Only thing ORAS did better was fleshing out a few features like Secret Bases to work better and doing characters like May and Wally better, plus some extra content that ranges from great (Dexnav) to horrible (Delta Episode).
>>
>>31187258
The Safari Zone was in ORAS too, stupid. And while the Game Corner will be missed, at least it has the excuse of Eurofags having laws against showing gambling in vidya.

In every other way (e.g. gameplay, balance, graphics) that you didn't mention, ORAS is hands down better. Delta Episode was shit, but they had to shoehorn Fug in somehow without an Emerald remake and it did have the benefit of making a former event Pokemon available to everyone.

I don't know about you, but Granite Cave and New Mauville were never good.
>>
File: 1458148396477.jpg (30KB, 304x192px) Image search: [Google]
1458148396477.jpg
30KB, 304x192px
>>31184229
There is nothing comfier in pokemon games than walking with your favorite mon
>>
>>31187398
>The Safari Zone was in ORAS too, stupid.
That's why I said the Safari GAME, stupid.

I disagree on the graphics being better. Some areas look good but others are blocky Minecraft shit. ORAS tried too hard to stick to the original artstyle while making it 3D and the compromise doesn't work for me.

>Granite Cave and New Mauville were never good.

Maybe if you're a fag who doesn't like dungeons. Are you the guy from >>31183455 are there just two people in this thread with similarly bad taste? Being more than just two empty rooms automatically makes them better.
>>
>>31187508
Not him, but wasn't Granite Cave basically the same on ORAS? Only difference is that Steven's room is closer to the entrance and you needed a Mach Bike to access the rest of it.
>>
>>31187508
I am he, and it's more precise to say that I don't like how Gamefreak does dungeons. Half their dungeons drag on about three times longer than they need to be, and between that and having the same Pokemon in NEARLY EVERY DUNGEON BE THE EXACT SAME IN EVERY SERIES they end up feeling like a waste of time. I never want to see another Zubat or its evolutions ever again, and I'd prefer they make smaller dungeons with more genuine depth and difficulty to them instead of sticking to their treadmill of the same three Strength puzzles every generation.

The Safari Game's removal too is unfortunate, but on the other hand now you can catch them without shitting around with mud and Pokeblocks.
>>
File: 1481384733881.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1481384733881.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>31181566
Crawdaunt is a fantastic pokemon you fucking retard and that one line shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. Those pokemon you claim were "ruined" by the split lost popularity because things around them got better. How can someone be this fucking retarded.
>>
>>31187712
They layout was completely different. If the new layout required the same amount of travel as the original it would be fine, but I really dislike them reducing the "mandatory" part to literally two rooms and forcing players to backtrack to access the "real" dungeon. It's casualization for the sake of casualization, and it has the added side effect of preventing players from getting certain Pokémon until later in the game by backtracking.

>>31187774
Pokémon is a video game series, video games are always wastes of time. Removing dungeons is like removing generic trainers on routes, it just makes the game shorter and more casual.
>>
>>31187832
I said shorter but more in depth- emphasis on the last part. When most of the dungeon feels like padding made interesting only by the occasional wild Pokemon encounter that I've probably already seen before, something's wrong.

They can start with each dungeon having entirely different Pokemon, and puzzle mechanics that are actually new and require more thought than "just move around boulders again like you have for fifteen fucking years". I want a dungeon that can be called truly challenging, and not another repackage of the same old thing I've been getting since Gen 1.

And say what you will about the new Granite Cave, but at least it got rid of the need for Flash. I can't think of anybody who liked that part.
>>
>>31187963
I never used Flash in Granite Cave in RSE. I always just stumbled around in the dark and talked with Steven before fighting Brawly.
>>
>>31187982
I tried that once. It was horrible, and I never want to do it again.

Whoever thought making flash a HM was a good idea should die in a fire. Forcing the player to depend on a useless move to get through so many dungeons was the worst part about said dungeons, especially in Gen 1 when you couldn't even get rid of them.
>>
arguing about whether oras or rs is worse is pointless since they're both kinda shit
>>
>>31178873
kys edgy contrarian neckbeard, nobody cares that you have no taste or interesting qualities
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.