[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck, I just realised that Star Wars Episode VII - The Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: STAR WARS POKEMON GOLD.png (318KB, 538x255px) Image search: [Google]
STAR WARS POKEMON GOLD.png
318KB, 538x255px
Holy fuck, I just realised that Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens - has the exact same plot as Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HGSS:
>The original hero (Red/Luke Skywalker) who defeated the old evil team (Team Rocket/The Empire) has vanished
>In his absence, a splinter group of that old evil group (The First Order/Neo Team Rocket) has appeared
>Evil group's aim is the same but on a bigger scale (bigger Death Star to bring the galaxy to its knees, controlling both Johto & Kanto (and the world) instead of just Kanto (and the world)
>Edgy ''bad'' guy (Silver/Kylo Ren) as a rival to the main character (Gold/Rey) is related to the original bad guy (Darth Vader/Giovanni), but he's not entirely bad and falters in his belief
>Silver/Kylo Ren both turn their backs on their families (Silver runs away from Giovanni, Kylo runs away from his family) and turn their backs on their fathers
>New hero (Gold/Rey) confronts the original hero (Red/Luke Skywalker) on a cliff at the very end of the movie
>>
>>31173075
Except the princess didn't die in gen 2.
>>
>>31173085
Why does Zelda always rescue the princess?
>>
>>31173113
To keep Gannondorf from getting any of the triforce
>>
>>31173113
Why the dumb bitch peach always get captured by browser. Nintendo is stuck in the past
>>
>>31173179
Every Mario game is the same, just different stages and VERY minor differences.
>>
Except HGSS isn't Jewish bullshit :^)
>>
>>31173179
Except that time Peach was captured by a robot-wizard and kept on the moon. Shit was fly.
>>
>>31173219
Keep that on /tv/ friend
>>
>>31173075
>comparing the best Pokemon games to the shit that is TFW
Neck yourself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.