[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just do wonder trade >get pentaperfect breeding leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1456015436487.jpg (163KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1456015436487.jpg
163KB, 1080x810px
>just do wonder trade
>get pentaperfect breeding leftovers

Why doesnt everyone do this?
>>
Because I am no longer a super autistic breeder and only care about good nature and egg moves.
>>
>>31169709
Because it takes extra time at the end of an already lengthy process, (Remember, they have to wondertrade all of the leftovers, then release the trash, and Festival Plaza is determined to make this process as lengthy as possible) and it hurts your soul a little when your pentaperfect Jolly Gible gets a Japanese Inner Focus Abra back.
>>
>>31170049
I only wondertrade the best of what I have left over. You get a lot of trash back, but even if you don't get a 6IV ditto and just use an in-game 4IV, it only works out to about half a box of decent leftovers per bred mon, and I just release the trash I get back instead of throwing it back into the system.

Now, shiny rejects are another story. I'd probably only be able to stomach like a box of perfect or functionally perfect rejects before I just started releasing them.
>>
Because I just inject unironically.
>>
>>31169709
Looking for shinies
>>
>put in a 5IV porygon breedject
>get out a 2IV beast ball eevee
not bad
>>
>>31169709
Because, I imagine, people only dump breeding rejects like that if they've already finished their dex and don't care about leveraging them on GTS, if they can't get anything for them on GTS without waiting days and they just want to liquidate extra pokemon, or if they're just genuinely thoughtful players in addition to being competent at breeding.

It's less common than you seem to assume.
>>
>so many level 1 Abras
>so many level 1 Gibles
>A billion Magikarps

Though I do release flat out reject trash.
>>
>>31170049
>and it hurts your soul a little when your pentaperfect Jolly Gible gets a Japanese Inner Focus Abra back
mightve actually been me desu
>>
>>31170845
you don't even need true breedjects for GTS, though. Just a relatively rare pokemon, regardless of how good it is or what its IVs are, and time are all you need to get whatever you want out of the GTS.
>>
>>31169709
Who's this cutie?
>>
>>31169709

>tfw I got a pentaperfect Chikorita on WT
>tfw he's basically useless because there's still no fucking move tutors

Meganiums are already shit, but it's fun to run a meme team every once in a while. Playing OU exclusively has been shit since BW, honestly.
>>
>>31170865
Abra and Magikarp (especially fucking Magikarp) annoys me the most.
>>
I enjoy trading people my pentaperfect breeding leftovers, I wasn't going to use most of them anyways and someone might find some use for them. Also more pokemon from other trainers means more ID's which increases my chance at the lotto
>>
>>31170883
>>
Just got two 5IV wimpods, in a heavy ball and beast ball respectively from WTing my timid porygons
Wonder Trade really feels a lot more nice this time around, though it'll probably fade with time
>>
I think we can all agree though, that the worst of the worst are people who regift shitty route 1 mons that they received
>>
>>31169709
WHO IS SHE?
>>
>>31171134
>>31169709

btw if that's you, I just wanna let you know that you look fuckable asf despite the pig nose. I'd facefuck you to death and lick your beautiful armpits. I got super fucking hard just looking at your delicous face mmmmm
>>
>>31170876
This. GTS is for filling your Pokedex, or for giveaways. With no way to actually inspect the pokemon (Why isn't this a thing?) the GTS is fucking useless. There's no way to tell if that guy is just being a cheeky cunt asking for a Celesteela for his Mareanie, or if he actually is offering a Pentaperfect HA that is worth the deal.
>>
>>31171134
female urkel
>>
I trash my sub 5IV breedjects and WT the rest. Sometimes you get some neat shit.

I'm about to dump a box of 5iv honedges in beast balls with modest nature actually
>>
Give me sauce on this cutie PLEASE
>>
File: 1452406986132.jpg (353KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1452406986132.jpg
353KB, 1080x810px
>>31170883
>>31170945
>>31171134
>>31171182
>>31171251
used r9k goods
>>
>>31171299
I'd marry her desu
>>
WT'd my box for the night
final results:
>modest hustle togepi
>regenerator mareanie
>Fomantis, Grubbin, Cutiefly, and Snow Warning Vulpix, all in Love Balls
>4IV HA Grimer with egg moves
All in all, not a bad haul for some sneasels
>>
>>31169709
Because Wonder Trade sucks dick

Why the fuck isn't there a Wonder Trade queue yet? Why does it boot me back to Festishit Plaza after a single trade? Fuck that.
>>
>>31171299
but what's her name?
>>
>>31171299
dat tongue
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.