[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is animation like this allowed? No really, why is it allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: shit.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Why is animation like this allowed?
No really, why is it allowed when you had something good going with the XY anime? Why did we have to take a step backwards into western cartoon territory? Western cartoons are notorious for bad animation, that's why we depend on Japan. Only good western cartoon with good animation I can think of is Avatar.
>>
>>31169533
First of all, you posted a still image, not animation. Secondly, the west very rarely animated cartoons. It's all outsourced to Korea.
>>
>>31169560
>it's all outsourced to korea
Proof or it's bullshit
>>
File: autism.jpg (231KB, 688x1333px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
231KB, 688x1333px
go see a therapist for everyone's sake
>>
>>31169533
>same thread
>same image
>same OP
>every fucking day
This isn't healthy OP. Try going outside for once.
>>
File: fisherman's bait 2.jpg (75KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
fisherman's bait 2.jpg
75KB, 640x616px
>>31169533
>Western cartoons are notorious for bad animation
>>
>>31169613
When you have no job and spend every waking moment watching Pokemon anime and playing Pokemon games like me, this is all you can do.
>>
XY was extremely subpar. It tried to act shounen but without the actual substance of what shounen really is. A love interest that need so many plot contrivances for it to succeed, ineffective use of the recurring villains, the so called bro that unilaterally supported the MC without the necessary second-guessing part that the second in command does, not one, not two, but three ineffective rivals that was either hilariously pathetic or outright stole the spotlight from the MC, a super special transformation unique to the MC that was hilariously style over substance, and unbelievably out-of-place hot-blooded speech that was so full of tripe and cliche, that it would have been better if he didn't say anything in the first place. And we haven't even gotten to how utterly generic and bland Ash had become. Anyone that says XY was good are outright willfully ignorant or delusional.
>>
>>31169533
I literally don't know what here is supposed to be so terrible.
>>
>>31169704
The """"animated"""" ground's lack of effort and low budgetness.
>>
>>31169533

Where's this "animation" you speak of? All I see is a still image.

You can't judge animation by still images, because it's "animation" is motion.
>>
>>31169729

The ground isn't animated, it's the fucking ground. The ground doesn't move.
>>
>>31169729
>implying level of detail has anything to do with how "animated" it is.

It's a different art style, get over it?
>>
>>31169732
This still lasts at least 5 seconds. On national tv.
That's not okay.
>>
>>31169729
Do you think that animation is created by rubbing money all over some paper? Why do dipshits always yell "budget!" when they see still frames they don't like in anime.
>>
>>31169662
Fucking this. The only reason people loved it is for a stupid shipping to happened and a pokemon getting a special form to help the MC get a win. Also, they only like Ash for his competent in battles.
Anon, you're my hero.
>>
>>31169768
It's closer to 1 second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWg30q2lk60
>>
>>31169892
The video is obviously sped up.
>>
>>31169533
>Why is animation like this allowed?
I know. I've been wondering the same thing for ages. Pokémon ashnime has always been just horrible garbage.
>>
>>31169649
shut up, take lithium you fucking insane person
>>
>>31169892
the animation definitely isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
>>31169589
Not that guy, but I've seen some documentaries. Spongebob, PPG, both definitely went to korea, I believe it,
>>
>>31169631
Are you going to prove me wrong or...?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.