[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John J. Gamefreak just brought you into his office. For the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon.full.1097534.jpg (2MB, 3500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1097534.jpg
2MB, 3500x1000px
John J. Gamefreak just brought you into his office. For the next Pokemon title they'll bring back a protagonist of your choosing to be featured as a post-game battle.

You are to design the trainer's team, providing a short justification for each choice. You are told not worry about "canon", and are to choose what you think will be most fun for a post game battle.

I'll start with Gold.

>Typhlosion
Fire starters are popular.
>Shuckle
You're given one.
>Shiny Gyarados
A guaranteed encounter.
>Skarmory
>Mammoswine
>Umbreon
You are given the Eevee, and all 3 represent the types introduced in Gen II.
>>
File: 1473741522304.jpg (22KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473741522304.jpg
22KB, 444x322px
>>31169271
>Mammoswine
>all three represent the types introduced in Gen II
>>
>>31170566
There's no way to backpedal that I forgot Ice was in Gen 1 is there?
>>
>>31170939
No not really.
But i'll do Hilbert
>Samurott
I can't see Black choosing the other two, so unless he ditches his starter, samurott it is.
>Zekrom
Hilbert goes with white version, in my mind at least.
>Simisear
You're gifted one.
>Krookodile
Honestly just using what I used in my latest playthrough here. With moxie preferably.
>Reuniclus
Decently strong psychic type, and was a version exclusive to white version.
>Whimsicott
You trade a petilil for a cottonee, so I assume that that qualifies it to be a special pokemon, like shuckle and Simisear.
>>
Kris.
Based mostly on original Gen 2 Crystal things that weren't necessarily reflected in the remakes. In whatever game she appears, she's not a "canon protagonist" (because of Lyra) and just a reasonably talented trainer instead.

No starter Pokemon because she's not a protag.
>Evolved Shiny Pokemon with Dizzy Punch (Magmar/Electabuzz/Jynx/Raichu/Wigglytuff/Clefable/Hitmontop)
The Odd Egg was a Crystal version exclusive event, and the egg always hatched with Dizzy Punch and a high chance of being Shiny.
>Donphan
I realize they were easy to find in Victory Road, but getting an early game Phanpy was always a crapshoot. Exciting if you actually found one, though.
>Mantine/Skarmory
For defense. Neat Gen 2 Flying types.
>Sneasal
New location in Ice Cave made it actually possible to use before beating the Elite 4. Dark type as well.
>Sudowoodo
Eventmon.
>Suicune
On the cover, first Pokemon to really get it's own plot thread.
>>
Dawn:
>Empoleon
Going against Dawn/Piplup would be more trouble than it's worth.
>Azelf
Lake Trio needs some love. It's blue, Dawn's hair is blue. Match made in heaven. Save Mesprit for either Lucas or Barry.
>Rapidash
Gen 4 has no fire types meme.
>Magnezone
Gen 4 introduced the "electric area" evolution requirement, even if it started with Mount Coronet. Association with Coronet is also big.
>Vespiquen
Honey-Trees.
>Floatzel
Mostly because the team needs something to fight off ground and rock types. And it's gen 4.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.