[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say she's cheating on her husband with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (69KB, 221x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 221x502px
Why do people say she's cheating on her husband with some wrestler when her own husband probably fugs half of alola's people behind her back including said wrestler
>>
>>31167012
It's not cheating when men do it because they can make babies with more than one women at the same time.
>>
>>31167012
they have an open relationship
>>
>>
>>31167012
It wouldn't be cheating if she fucked the Masked Royal because he and Kukui are one and the same.

Anyone who claims otherwise is a 9gag tier memelord.
>>
File: Pliskin.jpg (56KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pliskin.jpg
56KB, 1366x768px
>>31167467
Seriously, nigger?
>>
File: 1374447540543.png (10KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1374447540543.png
10KB, 408x286px
>>31167467
It WOULD technically be cheating though, because, from what she says ingame, she doesn't actually know Royal's identity. If she was to fuck him, it's because it's the Royal, NOT because it's her husband.
>>
>>31167956
She looks like she's just teasing with the MC with the I wonder who's the Masked Royal jig. She has that cheeky smile too when she leaves.
>>
File: CUCKUI.png (242KB, 923x539px) Image search: [Google]
CUCKUI.png
242KB, 923x539px
>>31170465
Nah, she really doesn't know. In the bit at end after you beat the E4 the first time there's a scene where she almost sees the resemblance but dismisses it.
>>
>>31167467
>in-game joke
>le 9gag bogeyman

Ebin, friend.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.