[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go out and catch my Ultra Beasts now. What natures/sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Buzzn Chicken.jpg (1MB, 1700x944px) Image search: [Google]
Buzzn Chicken.jpg
1MB, 1700x944px
I want to go out and catch my Ultra Beasts now. What natures/sets should I aim for for them, particularly the ones you get multiples of?

Like, I imagine Buzzwole is good with Adamant, but you get two, so what should the other be? Is there a defensive build?
What do I do with each of the four Kartanas and two Xurkitree?
What balls do I want to catch these guys in?
>>
defensive Buzzwole runs Careful with Bulk Up typically, also Jolly is common for the Scarf setup

Kartana and Xurkitree run +Speed nature 99% of the time. I saw one rogue defensive Kartana setup with a +SpDef nature but that was it
>>
obviously save before catching anything, definitely don't do this unless you have IV checker unlocked (ace trainer in the battle tree)

nihilego: timid (maybe modest, timid better almost always)
buzzwole: adamant, jolly, careful (pick 2, ada/jolly most common- careful can be used with AV etc)
xurkitree: timid/modest (pick 2) aren't many sets that don't use timid, and for the last bit it's usually modest
kartana: jolly adamant (pick 4) again, there are fringe sets with like, impish or something but hardly worth looking into
guzzlord: any -speed nature can be worked into a "set" except no matter what you do he sucks so there's that

if it's a special attacker and you're autistic, always check HP at the paniola ranch before saving
>>
>>31166226
Buzzwole: Adamant, Impish, Jolly. Careful is run, but honestly I don't think the payoff is worth it. Invest EVs into Sp.Def if you want, the 10% should go somewhere more valuable.

Xurkitree: Modest, Calm, Timid. Calm for AV, Timid for Scarf.

Kartana: One of each of the -SpA natures. May as well.

Buzzwole is made for cherish ball (as impossible as that is). Pokeball is good enough.

Xurkitree is alright in the Beast Ball, but is also good in a Net Ball.

No idea on Kartana.
>>
Thanks guys, this is a big help. Been wanting to get these out of the way for a while now.

>>31166960
I do have the IV checker unlocked, and made sure my Tapu Koko had HP Ice. What HPs are best for the UBs?
>>
>>31166226
Just catch 'em, then hex them afterwards. There is literally nothing wrong with doing that for legendaries since you can't breed them. Unless of course you want to catch them 100 times to get a good one.
>>
>>31167322
HP Ice for Xurkitree.
HP Fire fo Nihilego.

>>31166960
>xurkitree: timid/modest (pick 2) aren't many sets that don't use timid, and for the last bit it's usually modest
Actually, November stats (gen7battlespot) show that AT LEAST 20% of Xurkitree run Modest.

I agree with most of things you wrote, in any case.
>>
>>31167444
Why HP Fire and not Ice for Nihilego?

What threatens it in the meta that it is necessary? If it is Celesteela is the payoff worth it?.
>>
Thoughts?

1x Nihilego - Beast
2x Buzzwole - Repeat
2x Xurkitree - Beast/Quick?
4x Kartana - Nest/Premier/Friend/Beast?
1x Guzzlord - Dusk

Necrozma - Dusk?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.