[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >still praising Lillie as the best pokegirl I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 2582429.jpg (182KB, 850x1207px) Image search: [Google]
2582429.jpg
182KB, 850x1207px
>2017
>still praising Lillie as the best pokegirl
I'm honestly upset at how you spergs keep this up. There's absolutely no way you can really believe that this bipolar vanilla soap bottle is your waifu messiah. She strings along and abandons the protagonist, shows little to no integrity in practically any situation (save the one moment of the climax after literal hours of coaxing), and keeps up the whole "innocent" act to get you to basically care for her. Not to mention she is basically a carbon copy of the Lily from Katawa Shoujo and is just as much of a piece of white toast there, too.
I don't think you can defend this anymore.
>>
>>31163291
Nice pasta.
>>
autism
>>
>>31163291
>Not to mention she is basically a carbon copy of the Lily from Katawa Shoujo and is just as much of a piece of white toast there, too.
aside from their name and hair color they are pretty different
>>
>>31163330
>see something you disagree with
>dismiss it as pasta
go back to school, kid
>>
>>31163291
Don't talk about my wife that way, or you'll regret it.
>>
>>31163291
Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fucking with my friends? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
>>
Once the new toys syndrome wears off the true queen of /vp/ will reign again.

Lillie is a close 2nd though
>>
File: 1483299016689.gif (2MB, 1011x517px) Image search: [Google]
1483299016689.gif
2MB, 1011x517px
>>
File: image.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
We had this thread yesterday you dolt
>>
>>31164707
I saw this thread like 3 hours ago

The shitposting is too real
>>
>>31163550
This is some awful taste right here.
>>
>>31163291
>no way you can really believe that this bipolar vanilla soap bottle is your waifu messiah.
>She strings along and abandons the protagonist
She is literally a goddess, so she may do exactly as she fucking pleases
>>
>>31163291
Thanks for the Lillie pic, OP.
>>
I'm gonna kms
>>
>>31164982
its only because i have no choice like many things in this faggot gen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.