[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't the games allow players to pursue romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why shouldn't the games allow players to pursue romantic relationships with characters? Many people are admittedly only into the series for the attractive characters anyway.
>>
>>31162476
>Why shouldn't the games allow players to pursue romantic relationships with characters?
Because it's a kids game.
>Many people are admittedly only into the series for the attractive characters anyway.
You are a very small minority.
>>
The attractive characters are fanservice for older players.
>>
>>31162501
>very

a minority albeit not THAT small
>>
Mom is best qt
>>
>>31162501
>Because it's a kids game.
Kids have Youkai Watch and CoD or whatever. Pokemon belongs to young adults now.
>>
>>31162476
Honestly I don't give a flying fuck if they add it or not, is it a eventuality? Maybe, maybe not. But if they do, at least give me a reason besides "you can fuck your waifu", like battle bonuses, unique items, story changes, etc.
>>
>>31162604
That's ultimately up to Gamefreak. If they want to continue to design the games with kids in mind, you can't exactly stop them.
>>
>>31162476
>Lana having sclera

ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL
>>
>>31162476
You have fire emblem for that
>>
>>31162501
/vp/ isn't the majority
>>
>>31162859
I wouldn't mind having good waifus in a game I enjoy instead of treading through a shit game for them, though.
>>
>>31162476
Because the games are about fictional monsters, not human beings.

Really, the games should follow B2W2's example and make the "romance" an optional sidequest that doesn't detract from the gameplay.
>>
>>31164595
I don't think he's asking for anything else. Why would it affect the gameplay?
>>
File: IMG_5295.jpg (99KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5295.jpg
99KB, 500x381px
My ultimate dream is to see GF & Marvelous team up to make a Pokemon x Bokujo Monogatari crossover that incorporates both series elements, that way we could have a super-comfy Pokemon game where players could enjoy the battling and farming aspects on top of having cute, colorful wives/husbands.
Too bad it'll never happen because GF's full of hacks and Nintendo's a heavily arrogant company.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.